Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia 3:The Immortal Emperor - Game Over. The Emperor Remains Immortal  (Read 47841 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia 3:The Immortal Emperor - Day 2! The Machine Revealed!
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2012, 08:08:56 am »

I die in service of the Immortal Emperor!   By his glorious name!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2012, 08:26:59 am »

Few questions: What the Double Agent role does ? How many cybrids are there ? And what the hell is Rebel/Cybrid ?

I'm guessing a Rebel/Cybrid is exactly what it sounds like: A Member of the Rebel Faction, who also happens to be a Cybrid. At night he tried to transfer his cybridity to Toaster who was weak and died.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2012, 01:46:49 pm »

Huh ? I was right about Tiruin ? And looks like he killed himself by accident ?
What does this mean?  Who says he killed himself?  If we're going to take it by flavor his head simply exploded for unknown reasons.

Also: Think.
Why are you voting Think again?

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2012, 02:13:04 pm »

I die in service of the Immortal Emperor!   By his glorious name!

Correct. I initially thought, upon reading "double agent" that Toaster was also a traitor, but I have since received clarification. Toaster was a loyal Imperial citizen, working as an infiltrator into the rebellion, not the other way around. So we are, after all, a townie down.

Thank you for your vigilance, citizen! Exposing a Cybrid and getting it killed must be one of the most glorious ways to die. May your compatriots be worthy of your sacrifice.

No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2012, 06:34:47 pm »

First off, my apologies for disappearing Friday, I was sick and injured and unable to post.

Tiruin: Fair enough.

ToonyMan: Also fair enough.

Book: I was very convinced of Servant's scummitude, mainly because that confession-"oops I messed up" combo is exactly what I did in Witch's Coven as basically confirmed scum. He did deserve to be lynched, and I currently suspect Simple the most.

Simple: Um... okay? Any questions? Any reasons? Any backing at all? You were dropping a lot of WIFOM in your posts thinking about Cybrid and Rebel behavior. Why?

Phantom: Where exactly is your answer to my question? I'm not seeing it. And you didn't respond to my vote at all, even though it had a very obvious question behind it. Care to link to your answer at least?

Dariush: You did an awful lot of nothing yesterday, aside from the vote on Servant. Who do you currently suspect?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2012, 08:11:01 pm »

My data quota for the month has run out for some reason so I am currently PFPing and I am busy with many things, but I will still try to participate as much as possible.

Emperor Bookthras
With the current knowledge I posses, I have no reasons especially to distrust my result and no further information concerning my action to report.  I surprisingly remain unconverted and loyal, although Your Majesty would do well to mistrust anything I say after or on this day as the risk is too great to trust me completely.  I will try my best to make up for my mistake in some way, if such a feat is even possible.

Think0028
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=104547.msg3138414#msg3138414
The response is contained within the post linked above.
I did not react to your post because Tiruin addressed you and quoted it here and I was obviously having an idiot streak.
Why did you fail to notice Servant's mistake?  You posted directly after him and failed to address it in any way at all.  As did Tiruin and he turned up scum.

Dariush: I know your being your usual cuddly self in the current BM, but could you please try to actually participate in this game other than bandwagoning on the guy who scum-slipped?
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2012, 09:40:50 pm »

Reading comprehension fail on all counts, Phantom. As for Servant's slip, I didn't put much stock in it while I was posting, as I was more concerned with Toony and you in my post, and didn't actually bother checking my win condition until someone else pointed out that he was quite wrong about it, at which point I was out of commission.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2012, 09:42:36 pm »

Post-edit: And thank you for the link.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 03, 2012, 11:41:55 am »

People! This lurking only helps the scum.

Darisuh, Ottofar: you have lurked the most, and have been worse than useless. Get back here and post in detail about your current suspicions and reasons, with your interpretation of the latest events.

Ottofar, Simple, Think, Toony, Phantom, Dariush: who would you lynch were I to king you and why, and who would you recommend I king if it can't be you?

Darishu, in particular, why did you, in your own words, "rip your metaphorical throat out to get into this game" if you weren't going to fucking play it?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2012, 11:48:45 am »

Ottofar, Simple, Think, Toony, Phantom, Dariush: who would you lynch were I to king you and why, and who would you recommend I king if it can't be you?
Right now Simple for not responding to my question yet.  Next Ottofar since he probably jumped on the Servant voting without knowing what he was doing.  Think and Phantom seem fine so I'd choose one of them.  Dariush is lurking scum.

So yeah, Simple respond soon.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2012, 01:33:40 am »

Book: I'd probably lynch Simple if you were to king me, as I don't know why he voted me without explanation or what he was aiming for with his WIFOM yesterday. If you weren't to king me, I would probably ask you to king ToonyMan, as he's been active and helpful and overall not scummy. I'm thinking that Simple is scum and that Phantom is too visible a target to risk handing him such a powerful tool. Dariush and Ottofar are lurking too much to be very viable candidates for being king.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2012, 01:35:16 am »

As Simple and Dariush have both utterly failed to answer my questions, my vote's sticking on Simple for the time being.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2012, 01:59:25 am »

I also find it hard to play when nobody is posting.  :P

Yeah the day ends in about 24 hours.  A lot of players haven't posted in over like 30 hours.  Hmmm

How many extends do we get again?  I'll vote for an extend so we get more than a day of active participation hopefully.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2012, 07:46:53 am »

If replacements are needed, I'll replace in.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 04, 2012, 10:20:12 am »

I will make prods upon request , and replace those who do not respond.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18