Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia 3:The Immortal Emperor - Game Over. The Emperor Remains Immortal  (Read 47834 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia 3:The Immortal Emperor - Day 2! The Machine Revealed!
« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2012, 11:53:17 am »

Having a shitty week at school. Activity is correspondingly shitty.

Darisuh, Ottofar: you have lurked the most, and have been worse than useless. Get back here and post in detail about your current suspicions and reasons, with your interpretation of the latest events.
Dariush: You did an awful lot of nothing yesterday, aside from the vote on Servant. Who do you currently suspect?
Simple for his bullshit vote, Ottofar for passivity and Toony for doing nothing except weakly prodding Ottofar, voting Simple and answering questions. Yes, I know I've not been particularly active either, but I have an excuse and I'm not fucking activelurking.

I'd king Phantom due to him being confirmed town and lynch... uh, dunno. If time was running out, I'd lynch Simple, but generally I'd wait until getting more information.

And sure, extend.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 04, 2012, 12:18:55 pm »

Extend, also turns out I'm going camping for the next three days, so I'm okay if you want to replace me.

Next Ottofar since he probably jumped on the Servant voting without knowing what he was doing.

False. By 'stuff'  I meant the winconslip. Also not answering my RVS.

Darisuh, Ottofar: you have lurked the most, and have been worse than useless. Get back here and post in detail about your current suspicions and reasons, with your interpretation of the latest events.

Simple for the vote with no reasons.
Dariush for being less ragey and more lurky than usual.

I'm not even sure about Phantom. He could be pulling a crazy gambit but yeah.

I personally would most likely lynch Dariush, for stuff above. I'd like to read into it a bit more.
The choice for king-ness would probably be Toony.

But yeah.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2012, 12:21:35 pm »

I will make prods upon request , and replace those who do not respond.

Why wait for the request? You know who's not posting... but oh well. Moderator: please prod Simple, Phantom, Ottofar.

Dariush, your one post is noted, along with your two posts during the whole D1. Yeah, some times we are busy, but please keep us in your thoughts.

In the interest of my blood pressure, I will just assume everyone had a horribly busy Tuesday or something. I will support the extension request to allow people to compensate for that. But please make good use of it. If there's something I hate is an extension to keep lurking.

PPE: And Ottofar has posted. Well, at least it seems the lurkingfest is drawing to a close, thankfully.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2012, 12:31:03 pm »

Extend, also turns out I'm going camping for the next three days, so I'm okay if you want to replace me.
This is quite inconvenient. Let us see if we can come up with an alternative that a) gives you free time, and b) doesn't need a replacement... what to do? what to do?

Insufficient. You were called on it when you posted it, and you squirmed. Your only other thoughts have been "I thought he was a rebel" and "Rebels are usually just another town faction". Not very consistent, yes?

Simple for the vote with no reasons.
That doesn't work unless you use red. Still, second massive bandwagon vote in as many days. Yeah, you are scum.

Citizens, Simple indeed has many things to answer for, and he must; however I would not be opposed to the notion of lynching this lurking useless piece of scum, so he can go camping. But let's hear of Simple first.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2012, 12:40:02 pm »

I'll Extend as well.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 04, 2012, 12:44:02 pm »

Prods sent, day extended. You have gained an additional 24 hours, extend requests have been reset to zero.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2012, 02:06:14 pm »

Insufficient. You were called on it when you posted it, and you squirmed. Your only other thoughts have been "I thought he was a rebel" and "Rebels are usually just another town faction". Not very consistent, yes?

I also stated I thought things might be different because bastard. Also wasn't even sure that there were any cybrid, since I thought the "electronic intruder" was about the snowman. With the snowman I figured the rebels were probable scum.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2012, 02:15:39 pm »

The fact that you've said little else the entire game really hampers your case. That bandwagon vote on Servant for "stuff" was horrible.

How about you ask some intelligent questions of those you think are scummy? Not just "why didn't you answer earlier questions", but ask new ones. Also, do you think there are more cybrids now? How many rebels do you think remain and why? What kind of gambit did you mean Phantom may be pulling? Please be specific.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2012, 02:51:18 pm »

Yeaaah.

I'm pretty sure we're in one of the following scenarios:

1) The Rebels are a traditional scumteam, with scumchat and everything. The kill was blocked in some way. Tiruin figured the rebellion was weak with the loss of Corps and decided to be Toaster instead. It didn't really work out. I think the Cybrid would be an ordinary SK here, and 2 scum/9 town ratio would be there.

2) The rebels are disorganized and do not know who they are, as usually. In this case I believe they'd have started with four people, or even five with Tiruin being one of them, still leaving the Parasite as the only Cybrid there is.

And the crackpot theory:
3) The emperor is a cybrid.

Because I think Two scumteams in a 10-player game would be somewhat unbalanced.

By Phantom's gambit I meant he might be claiming in order to receive free lynch protection as well as nightly such. This delves into the WIFOM-territory too much, though.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2012, 04:50:14 pm »

PPE
My apologies, I had to finish and present a large presentation that I shouldn't have put off yesterday.

Emperor Bookthras
I would most likely lynch either Simple or Ottofar.  Both have been lurking and have made suspicious actions, namely Simple's reasonless vote and Ottofar's general unhelpfulness, and his posts contain too much WIFOM for my comfort as well.  Unless he makes a post sometime soon, I would lynch Simple.
I would recommend Toonyman for king as he is currently the cleanest and most competent player at scum hunting to the furthest of my knowledge, at the very least, as Think said, he has been helpful.

Simple would you freaking post already.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2012, 06:15:26 pm »

It says he was last on 4 hours ago, however his latest post is from this very thread roughly two days ago.  So either something is up or he's hiding for some reason.  Either way it doesn't help us any, he should know better.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2012, 09:08:28 pm »

Goddammit, this extension has been less than helpful. Let's resolve a few questions in one stroke:

Phantom of the Library: I believe you still are my loyal Officer. I believed you D1, and I believe you now when you when you say you still are. Nothing you have done betrays disloyalty, and scum's actions would have had little chance to make you waver. So, please prove it:  Lynch Simple.

Simple

I hereby king Phantom of the Library as my envoy and emissary, with the instructions of taking Simple's scummy and lurking existence out of my misery.

Simple: I said, long time ago:

Bulldog, Phantom, Servant, Phibes, and Simple: As your future Emperor, I command you to confirm whether you have read the post, and understand all its links and contents. Be aware there will be a test later.

Failing that test means your death.
But you didn't, you failed to even acknowledge it, and now fail to even post once every 48 hours. Your few posts have been very scummy, and your lack of response is betraying your intention to lurk like cowardly scum, while ruining the game for everyone else, so fuck you: you fail the test, and it means your death.

...unless Phantom's loyalty has been somehow compromised, in which case, he will show it by failing to lynch you, and we'd gain a target or two. Either way, Earth wins.

Moderator: please end the day.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2012, 09:26:58 pm »

Day will end tomorrow, it's too late for me now. Heading to bed soon.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2012, 09:38:48 pm »

Thank you Grand Emperor for this great honor which I did not expect to receive.
I intend to see your wishes fulfilled and the traitor Simple dead on the ending of the day. Hopefully we shall see a brighter tomorrow and an end to his cohort's treachery soon.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2012, 10:08:51 pm »

So say we all. Or rather, so say Phantom and Book. Good enough in my book.

Otto: The previous games have had two scum teams as well. Why is it implausible here? In fact, that's been the whole setup of the previous games, that there were two effective scum parties. Why are you floating theories about what could be? What do you think about Book's kinging of Phantom?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18