Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Doing this again, eh? Let's Play Nuzlocke Platinum! Updated!

(1/3) > >>

Galick:
Yep, I'm at it once more folks, so let's see how long this takes to complete.

"Fuck off."  ~Sincerely Giratina
Alright people, you should all know the drill already:  I'm doing a Nuzlocke run of my personal favorite Pokemon game.

~Da Rules~
1.  Death is Permanent.  If one of my guys' dies, they're going in the box.
2.  One per route.  I catch the first I see, so long as it's new.
3.  Nickname all these guys.
4.  I'm going to allot myself THREE retries if I get whited out.  I reset to the earliest save(state) before whatever wiped me, out of the danger zone that did it.  If I die, I'm to revert to that state and not die again god dammit.
5.  I'm allowed to catch legendaries, but I'm not to use them or nickname them.

~Update Times~
There should be an update once every one to two weeks, with more depending on how I feel about it.

Name that Pokemon!If you guys want something with a particular name, say so in the thread!  If I encounter and catch it, it'll receive that name.  Simple, no?  I'll keep this spot open for any potential buddies.
Who the hell are we and what are we gonna pick!I'm actually going to answer that for us:  I've picked the girl as the trainer.God damn you google, I did not want Dawn hentai
As for the starter?  I decided to go random.  I'll be rolling a standard die for the choice with these as the results: 1-2 is Turtwig, 3-4 is Chimchar, 5-6 is Piplup.

They all still need names, though!  The trainer, and one for our first bud.
Spoiler: Places we've been~ (click to show/hide)Nothing here yet!
Spoiler: Dudes we've caught~ (click to show/hide)Nothing here yet!
Spoiler: Dudes lost in the line of duty~ (click to show/hide)Please stay blank.
Spoiler: Shit that's killed me~ (click to show/hide)This space will remain blank.  I hope.
Table of Contents
Update One

So, who's ready to start the next challenge run then?  Give me your choices for names!

Gotdamnmiracle:
Posting to watch, beotchs!

Delta Foxtrot:
Name the trainer 'Jean'. 'Mr. T' if it's Turtwig.

hexedmagica:
If its a Piplup, name it Pimpguin. :D

Johuotar:
I suggest AndMyAxe. Edit: Laamanen as trainer name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version