Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]

Author Topic: Roll to Deathmatch- Round 3-16, Deadly Dungeons of Doom!  (Read 106450 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deathmatch- Round 3-16, Deadly Dungeons of Doom!
« Reply #465 on: March 20, 2012, 03:19:20 pm »

I too wish to see this continued.
I'll throw my voice in on this sentiment as well.

Hear, hear!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 20, 2012, 09:04:44 pm »

Bloody hell that month went by fast.

Firstly, I do intend to continue this, and I feel bad it got away from me before I made it to the end of this round. That said, I'll freely admit that this RTD is a fair way down my priorities- it's a fun little thing I can do when I have the free time without being too married to it. Unfortunately, I have the bad habit of getting a cool idea and just running with it as far as I can, which has gotten me into another RTD, an LP, a forum game, a DF mod, and most recently a DnD campaign. Plus my IRL obligations.

Teal Deer, this thread is not yet dead, but like mighty Cthulhu it will slumber until the stars are right and my games are fewer.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 20, 2012, 10:38:35 pm »

Don't worry- we'll keep pestering you over it!

[That is to say- <3 and we'll be waiting!]
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]