Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: help with tiles.  (Read 741 times)

jak9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
help with tiles.
« on: March 16, 2012, 06:15:04 am »

hey, didn't know where to put this lol..but I need some help understanding the phoebus tile set, what does it mean in world generation/world map, when the grass or hamlets are shaded blue? or any other color for that matter...also i sometimes see random large patches of land that are yellow and red on the world map, what does this mean?
any answer would be great lol, thanks.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
Re: help with tiles.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 06:20:54 am »

Good question young dwarf.

Red and yellow are usually sand, blue shaded stuff ( not ocean ) is joyious wilds, red/purple shaded is evil, terrifying and haunted. Green is wilderness (normal) and brown is desert Is badlands I think

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

jak9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 06:22:14 am »

that makes alot of sense, i can't believe i dind't figure that out myself now lol xD, thanks for the help! :D

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 06:23:43 am »

Different shades indeed seem to indicate different evil/good and wild/calm combinations
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 06:41:12 am »

that makes alot of sense, i can't believe i dind't figure that out myself now lol xD, thanks for the help! :D

Your welcome.

Been using pheobus for 2 years

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums.