Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21

Author Topic: Hero Caddies RtD! [Book I, Chapter I]  (Read 59609 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Hero Caddies RtD! [Prologue]
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2012, 11:21:11 pm »

Hmm, looks like we got another unmasking ahead. Purple, who were you?

(Also, Red explicitly trying to make use of dead bodies? Irony, is that you?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2012, 11:24:58 pm »

(Also, Red explicitly trying to make use of dead bodies? Irony, is that you?)
I resent this incredibly accurate assessment of my default behavior.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2012, 11:27:52 pm »

lol. Dude, anybody who even glanced at Tal's quote in your sig would assume that was you. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2012, 11:32:55 pm »

Quote from: IronyOwl's Sig
But then the acid wouldn't be circulated. If I replace the lungs, and somehow work in the pulmonary vein into it, then acid would get pulled directly into the heart, and then pumped around the body.
Raw Adamantinite!  Praise the Yaks!

Oops. That does look awfully incriminating.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2012, 07:58:33 am »

VaderNooooooo.  I didn't even get to execute the flaming whirlwind attack.  Oh well- I feel much enriched having participated in this glorious enterprise.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2012, 08:31:50 am »

Quote from: My Convoluted Guess
Red - Dermonster
Orange - SeriousConcentrate
Yellow -Taricus! Toaster
Green - IronyOwl
Blue - monk12
Purple - lawastooshort
Teal - Taricus
Brown (which is not brown?!) -Scelly9
Maroon - Bulldog
Grey - adwarf

I am bound to get one correct! I just know it!
Aw balls.
Well, I jumped out of that window dramatically, alright.
VaderNooooooo.

AHH, IMPOSSIBLE! Incorrect on all-

Well, I'm Yellow :P

Wait, hold on...

*Holds up a sign saying "GO YELLOW BLUE GO!"*

:o

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2012, 08:35:28 am »

Is it just me or are the random peasants much more in the way of incredibly powerful badasses then the heroes? I mean, even some of our dead contestants had incredible moments of epicness.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2012, 08:38:47 am »

Well, they were also only fighting other peasants.  No one here is a Level 18 Wizard/Rogue with all sorts of horrible spells and a level in Shadowdancer for Hide in Plain Sight.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2012, 08:46:04 am »

I know, but I mean their feats. Dominating acrobatics and gravity-defying on the first try is not something easy to do. With most of what they did being plain impossible to other human beings.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2012, 08:50:39 am »

Serfs gonna serf.

Peasants are underrated.  :P

And I was partly right in one part! the surviving colors are matched with the heroes! Minus Ravaatra Hellbinder's caddie of course. I wonder who Brown and Grey are...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2012, 08:58:09 am »

I guess it's just a case of Rule of Cool.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2012, 09:17:51 am »

Is there a single RTD'er that has not met the life-destroying monster TVTropes is yet?
>Yes?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2012, 09:32:25 am »

Hey, it may destroy your life, but then it gives you a new one! Stronger. Better. Faster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2012, 02:14:17 pm »

I know, but I mean their feats. Dominating acrobatics and gravity-defying on the first try is not something easy to do. With most of what they did being plain impossible to other human beings.
Serfs gonna serf.

Peasants are underrated.  :P
This. Plus, it probably helps that they have no regard whatsoever for their own safety.

So, here's what's left:

lawastooshort     Red
dermonster     Green
Taricus     Blue
IronyOwl     Orange
Scelly9     Brown
adwarf     Grey

And of course, here's what we already know:
Serious:Teal
monk12:Maroon
Bulldog:Yellow
Toaster:Purple

Any further speculation? :D

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2012, 02:19:09 pm »

Is that a guess or just a list?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21