Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 213

Author Topic: When Kickstarter goes wrong?  (Read 649317 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: When Kickstarter goes wrong?
« Reply #435 on: April 10, 2012, 06:50:45 pm »

I think he offhandedly mentions about it being especially designed to prevent fires. Don't want to rewatch the boring video to doublecheck.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #436 on: April 10, 2012, 06:52:13 pm »

I think he offhandedly mentions about it being especially designed to prevent fires. Don't want to rewatch the boring video to doublecheck.
I'd like to see the machine that can emit heat while NOT catching on fire after a few years in a dusty room with cats.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #437 on: April 10, 2012, 07:17:18 pm »

Japan does use those; just not with very powerful and hot gas heaters. Electric ones that probably won't burn your skin off.

Also, why no table rewards? -_-...;;

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2012, 08:25:29 pm »

I'd like to see the machine that can emit heat while NOT catching on fire after a few years in a dusty room with cats.
Kotatsu already exist, the dude's just trying to market it in America.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2012, 08:27:53 pm »

And not even giving out any as rewards . D:

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #440 on: April 10, 2012, 08:30:46 pm »

Yes I know.. I read the page.

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 10, 2012, 09:04:00 pm »

Yes I know.. I read the page.
Sorry, I think I misunderstood your post.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 11, 2012, 02:02:07 am »

Flame Wars: The game!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mmitchum/zeal-disputatum?ref=category
Not sure if trolling or just a terrible idea. I mean, at least Your World was trying.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 11, 2012, 09:47:23 am »

I don't think it's horrible (though paying2post should raise eyebrows)...but why can't you integrate "diminishing-returns" onto a Karma-based system?
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 11, 2012, 05:47:38 pm »

Wait wait wait. You need to PAY to PLAY a forum game? And then you pay to argue with someone. It's starting to sound like a Monty Python Sketch.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 11, 2012, 05:49:09 pm »

Wait wait wait. You need to PAY to PLAY a forum game? And then you pay to argue with someone. It's starting to sound like a Monty Python Sketch.
Have you come for the 5 minute argument or the full 30?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 11, 2012, 06:08:09 pm »

Not even a forum game, just a....really specific forum? A forum where you are encouraged to get as many "diverse likes" for your post as possible? I mean, I've thought of a dozen ways to troll the fuck out of the system they describe just while writing this post and I have no interest in such dark arts pointless shenanigans. Everyone knows that trying to discuss religion on the internet is like banging two pieces of sub-critical uranium to stay warm: it'll probably end with a bang and even if it doesn't you'll be left with radiation poisoning a dirty feeling on the inside.   

Have you come for the 5 minute argument or the full 30?

I'm sorry sir, but we're all out of intellectual malaise and bilingual sarcasm. I could do you a nice deal on some obvious fallacies with a side of incomprehensible ramblings backed by quotes from the Karma Sutra though....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:12:25 pm by Wayward Device »
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 14, 2012, 12:05:01 am »

So it's a Older audience Toon Worlds + (Second Life - Only User Generatored Content) MMOish thingy?
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 14, 2012, 12:10:33 am »

So it's a Older audience Toon Worlds + (Second Life - Only User Generatored Content) MMOish thingy?
Sounds more like it's a more adventure-centric Minecraft with better graphics to me. Not sure where you get MMO from it's multiplayer but not MMO.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:14:17 am by Tilla »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 213