Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 102390 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 11:44:53 pm »

HoF on CvRtD, Multiworld Madness, Roll to Roll to dodge and Diversion 22.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 12:42:14 am »

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 01:54:56 am »

I second or third RtRtD for the Hall of Fame.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 02:51:14 am »

I nominate Roll to Seek The Grail for the Hall O' Fame.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 05:10:21 am »

Another HoF nomination for Multiworld Madness! It was pretty much why I joined these forums. I'd also nominate Deviation-22 but it's already got three nominations!

Also, I suppose I'll mention my own humble offerings;

*Nowhere to Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD (Active! Where the players hunt down criminals, business rivals, remnants of old dictatorships and escaped alien monstrosities for the highest bidder!)
*And For Science! - A Mad Scientist RTD (Long-dead! Where the players are fledgling mad scientists who bend the laws of physics to their will and destroy enough public property to bankrupt several small nations!)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 06:01:26 am »

I vote for Sticky.

The Seek the Grail, Deviation (22), Legends of the Hidden Temple, CVRTD, Fortress of Blood (unknown if dead but still a good way on how to model), Westlands, The Covenant of Arcane Steel and RTRTD.

Suggestion: An RTD FAQ thread would be nice to explain certain characteristics that new players wouldn't understand.

Edit: @Derm: You messed up the RTRTD link.

Roll to Roll to Dodge

Fixed that for you.
It leads to RTD - Multiworld Madness, which I also cast my vote for.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:14:29 am by Tiruin »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 11:58:16 am »

Updated.

For those who didn't make it clear, I gave all posts the benefit of the doubt.

Current Hall of Fame games : Multiworld Madness, Roll to Roll to DOdge, Deviation-22, Castlevania RTD, Roll to Seek the Grail.

Request : Submit FAQs worth of the second post! I'm sure everyone here is more experienced than me, who only did one RTD :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 12:57:31 pm »

Skyrunner, have you asked Toady to sticky this yet?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 01:02:08 pm »

Whoops, forgot. Do I just send him a PM?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 01:10:02 pm »

Sure, I don't see why not. He paid attention to a PM from me before on something mostly menial at the time, he should at least look at your PM if you send it.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 02:33:25 pm »

I vote for Hyrulian Hijinks.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 02:37:59 pm »

I vote for: Westlands and Mushroom Kingdom Wars for the HoF.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 03:14:14 pm »

Uh, wow. Wow. I cannot believe it. Westlands is going on the HoF. :o

And I thought it was a horrible failure.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:28:11 pm by Tarran »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 05:29:08 pm »

I hate to be a dick, but I'm going to call a VETO on Covenants of Arcane Steel on the HoF (...We DO get vetos, right?), on the grounds that it's only just started and we don't know how bad/good it will be. If it ends up being legendary epic, I will be happy to support it, but until then... yeah.

On a more positive note, For Science gets my +1, as does Arcanum Octet I.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 05:48:02 pm »

I actually think my RTD got appointed for the "Active RTDs list", not the HoF list. Uh...Tiruin voted for mine, but did not specify where, see?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:50:14 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32