Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ... Is this too far? :p  (Read 13958 times)

werechicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ... Is this too far? :p
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 10:30:46 pm »

You might think its going to far, I say it isn't going to far enough!

There must be some way to work magma in there too, surely?

Cyco_Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2012, 10:44:25 pm »

Too far? This is the game where we slaughter the cutest animals we can find by the dozen for a rather meager amount of food. This is the game where coming up with a more complex and cruel way to kill something is a daily goal. This is the game where "child care" is locking a kid in a room with a bunch of rabid animals to scar them, physically and emotionally, for years to make them better killing machines. Sir, this is not far enough.
Sigged
QuoteModify
Quote from: arzzult on Today at 02:47:41 am
Too far? This is the game where we slaughter the cutest animals we can find by the dozen for a rather meager amount of food. This is the game where coming up with a more complex and cruel way to kill something is a daily goal. This is the game where "child care" is locking a kid in a room with a bunch of rabid animals to scar them, sir, this is not far enough.

DuckBoy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2012, 10:59:55 pm »

Fortifications and windows?? Nonsense, if you use vertical bars or wall grates, the body parts will spray right through onto the tables and chairs.  That way you can butcher them more easily. 

Wait... You did edit the raws to allow eating your enemies right...?

ArmokGoB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 11:45:48 pm »

Too far?
Try asking the question to the person who knocked the head off a bronze colossus with a fluffy wambler.
Cyclopes, prepare to meet your demise at the metaphorical hands of my cushion ruby cabochons.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2012, 12:10:57 am »

Corpseplosion? Too far? Nope. We have developed tools to dispense abortions (pre and post birth) via repeating wooden spear. We catch demons just to make clothes from their silk. The greatest fortresses are the ones that can flood an entire hemisphere in magma on demand!
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Duntada Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2012, 01:11:21 am »

Set this up in an evil biome so that you can use the animated exploded corpse bits to help make sure there are no survivors of the fall.
Girlinhat: The biggest issue seems to be size.  A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration.

rtg593

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2012, 02:23:48 am »

Set this up in an evil biome so that you can use the animated exploded corpse bits to help make sure there are no survivors of the fall.

:p I'm in a neutral between 2 towers, so I get necrovasions and ambushes a lot. Got a nice collection of necros I've managed to capture. The horror stories of their ghosts just inspired a new semi-megaproject for me:p I'm build a pit where I'll surround and encase them all in obsidian :-D (note, not cast them into obsidian, encase. As in, they're in a cage floating in magma with obsidian in all directions :-D )
Is it because light travels faster than sound,
that people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Pages: 1 2 [3]