Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: You Have (an axe instead of) a Gun  (Read 18368 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: You Have a Gun
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 03:10:57 pm »

You stand up and dust yourself off. You take a deep breath, clear your mind, focus all of your ki, feng shui your house, delve into the deepest parts of your mind, and spit up a little. When you open your eyes you have transformed! Kinda...

Your torso is the only portion that has changed, into a nice natural C-cup, I might add, and a very trim abdomen. Aside from that you you are all scruffy and latino man. Pencil mustache included.
Remove shirt
Fondle self till police arrive
Scream "I am the next stage in human evolution! Bow before by hermaphroditic glory!"
Use resulting stunned silence to hop into a police car and drive toward the state line.
+1
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 04:06:10 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The police arrive at the scene shortly and form up around you as if you were a bomb. They are obviously confused by the scene but act accordingly none the less. After a few more minutes of police fumbling and fondling a megaphone is heard.

"Drop the weapon... (heard from behind the megaphone) What the hell do I call that? Sir? Ma'am? (A couple seconds pass) Drop the weapon, please."
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 05:02:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The police arrive at the scene shortly and form up around you as if you were a bomb. They are obviously confused by the scene but act accordingly none the less. After a few more minutes of police fumbling and fondling a megaphone is heard.

"Drop the weapon... (heard from behind the megaphone) What the hell do I call that? Sir? Ma'am? (A couple seconds pass) Drop the weapon, please."

Eat all or at least most of the gun. Absorb its powers. Your flesh is steel; fire bullets from your ears.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 05:17:07 pm »

Focus our powers further, completing our transformation into a magical girl. Once complete, make a physical shield around ourself and fly away.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 05:18:46 pm »

Your mind races. You giggle at the thought of eating a gun. That'd break your teeth. Drinking a gun though...

You crack open the guns hard shell and slurp out the insides. A bit greasy and tangy but all in all not unenjoyable. It should take a few minutes to take effect.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 05:24:59 pm »

You focus your powers once again. Nothing happens except a small headache. White text scrolls across your vision "You need to refill your mana to cast a spell. For a list of spells press the select button."

"What the hell is the select button!?" You yell. this seems to startle the police formed up around you.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:27:24 pm by Gotdamnmiracle »

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 05:26:57 pm »

Activate self destruction!

ABORT ABORT ABORT!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 05:30:49 pm »

Sweet Jesus this is great. Posting to watch.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 05:34:45 pm »

since the gun is already drank up...

press the select button and cast fireball, press Y if it tells you that its got to use your life force to work.

aka: take everything flammable, churn it up, and gain firebreath!
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: You (no longer) Have a Gun
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 07:05:17 pm »

Since you just drank the gun, say/think "select" and try to create a bullet shield/fly/cast a fire nova thingie. As raptor said, accept even if it's going to use up your life energy. You can finish your transformation later.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 07:09:37 pm »

Thrust your hands into the air and begin screaming the sacred words of ritual ("GONDWANALAND  ANTIMALARIAL APALACHICOLA LILIUOKALANI!") and wait for the divine lighting of Zeus to ark down from the clouds and recharge your mana in a way most glorious.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 07:17:30 pm »

Thrust your hands into the air and begin screaming the sacred words of ritual ("GONDWANALAND  ANTIMALARIAL APALACHICOLA LILIUOKALANI!") and wait for the divine lighting of Zeus to ark down from the clouds and recharge your mana in a way most glorious.
+1
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 07:33:58 pm »

+1
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 08:21:34 pm »

+1
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2012, 08:33:52 pm »

+1

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6