Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 1248 expiring blue coins from GamersGate. Anyone want a cheapo dlc or something?  (Read 2001 times)

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.

I just realized my 1248 blue coins from GamersGate (only $1.24 worth, but I hate to let them just expire) are expiring in a few days, and there isn't anything that cheap that I want from there - so I figured someone here might.

The only things that cheap are various DLCs for different games, the HoI Dies Irae mod, and a few cheap games like Two Thrones. If anyone wants one of them I'd be happy to use these coins before they expire to gift it to you.
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tropico 4 DLC has a discount I believe, making it 2 bucks per DLC, which I spent all my shiny expiring blue coins on.
(Also, I got the impression that most of those things were already in the game...  Just needed to be unlocked or something of the likes.)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, what, since when do those expire?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The way Gamersgate has it...  credits you by is forever...

Credits you earn from buying stuff expires in 1 year.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation