Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: Secure, Contain, Protect 2. Version 0.1.0 (0.40.24)  (Read 133855 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain, Protect. Version 1.0.0 (0.40.15)
« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2014, 10:30:39 pm »

1. There would have to be some adjustments made, but in general it should work with Pheobus. Without adjustments, your main problem would be SCPs, foundation members and GOI members not having graphics.

2. For this one, all you need to do is take the contents of the folder in the ZIP--the contents, not the folder itself--and merge extract it into your DF folder (hopefully you've made a new one for the mod specifically, but you can play it with other mods). Make sure to replace anything that needs replacing.

dwarf_reform

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_BUTCHERABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 19, 2014, 01:52:51 am »

I'm using this with Phoebus 40.16.. Haven't went in very far just yet, but found this:

He's the only one reacting that way, and goes to a nearby pond and washes himself after every 'assault'.. In his description it says something like 'he felt despaired by witnessing freakish weather', something similar to that :>

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 19, 2014, 02:06:59 am »

Huh. Not my fault.

Urist_McUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 24, 2014, 11:24:15 pm »

That is how installed it before, but some of the new files from the zip were of a different format, and from the titles of the files I believe those were the ones that didnt work, was was the new embark message, for example. I shall try again sometime.

Is the weather thing caused by witnessing weather in evil biomes? Like raining blood or vomit, or worse, syndrome rain.
I am an angry person. It's true. Anti-social misanthrope with a complete lack of an ability to tolerate stupidity. So if you say something stupid to me, or try and insinuate I must just be misunderstanding or doing something wrong, I will probably yell at you. Always take me at my word when I explain something. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm simply being honest, in a world where the average intellect is potato. Unhelpful patronizing "help", deserves a snappy retort. Grow some thicker skin.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 24, 2014, 11:41:43 pm »

It's by being caught in it. That's not really this mod, though. Not my fault.

Urist_McUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 26, 2014, 05:03:10 pm »

Yea the evil weather is stock.

Ive got some spare time on my hands, this should be compatible with 40.18 correct? With the possibility of possibly missing some graphics for SCP creatures? If that is the case, where would I go to learn what it takes to create a tile for them? I have zero experience with modding DF so far, but I'll enjoy learning
I am an angry person. It's true. Anti-social misanthrope with a complete lack of an ability to tolerate stupidity. So if you say something stupid to me, or try and insinuate I must just be misunderstanding or doing something wrong, I will probably yell at you. Always take me at my word when I explain something. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm simply being honest, in a world where the average intellect is potato. Unhelpful patronizing "help", deserves a snappy retort. Grow some thicker skin.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 26, 2014, 05:14:43 pm »

I personally guarantee that you will not have graphics for SCP creatures, heh.

The raw/graphics folder that comes with the game actually gives a really good tutorial and example for making graphics.

Urist_McUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 26, 2014, 05:22:37 pm »

Heh, maybe it's because im using the pre installed Phoebus pack, but theres no tutorial and the example file is just blank for me.

And now that ive tried to reinstall this mod my problem is the files in the stock folders are all of the file type "file" and the replacements are all text files I can open and read. This results in the game not detecting the replacement files for the mod

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2014, 12:07:30 am »

You on Linux or something?

Urist_McUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 27, 2014, 02:19:29 am »

Nope, just an old xp machine ive got cobbled together. Its like the stock games files should also be text files, but they arnt. I cant open the stock announcement file for example and read or modify it. But I can open the files for the mod and read them, which seems like the way it should work to me.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 27, 2014, 02:26:04 am »

You should probably redownload 0.40.16 then...

Urist_McUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 27, 2014, 04:11:33 pm »

Its the same with my new 40.18 install of Phoebus

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 28, 2014, 12:33:00 am »

Now I can finally create a GOC base like I've always wanted to!
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Aleksanderus

• Bay Watcher
  • Champion of the unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 03, 2015, 12:38:38 pm »

How I can find SCPs? Becouse I have reclaimed ruins and i want to make my own SCP base who members will have wooden rifles and they will love my SCPs.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:43:02 pm by Aleksanderus »
his title changed to "thruthful chills"
Also known as : "Believe me when I say this guy is a psychotic murderer".

panstach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 05, 2015, 02:17:08 pm »

please tell me there is D-class personel "pet" you can acquire/breed fast and use to trigger SCPs
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24