Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: |*The Tale of the Misfortuned Cyclops*|  (Read 1492 times)

Pbrandon1

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
|*The Tale of the Misfortuned Cyclops*|
« on: March 26, 2012, 09:16:47 pm »

Well, I join the forums to discuss this story. Well here we go.

Ok, first I start up a new world after my horrible death of my demon falling down a ravine(this is Genesis Mod). So I decided to create a large region so I didn't spawn in islands and I choose to be a cyclops outsider so I can rain terror on villages and cities and stuff  :). So I choose my skills choose my name(randomize) and start up the world. Ok, so first thing is on my mind is to gather soldiers to attack the hamlet that I spawned. After a couple of minutes of looking, NO SUCCESS >:(! So I decide to fast travel and look around the map and low and behold I see a fortress, I'm like "YES! I can recruit many of my vicious killers from there and go on quest until I'm ready to take on anything!". So I make travels way to the fortress.........

Now, I make it to the fortress and enter and what do I see......Raptors. I'm like "OH SHIT!":o but then I think maybe they are friendly and could be a race..Right? WRONG! They are all at the entrance and they start biting me and clawing me I'm like "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Lucky enough, I set my Toughness to superior and strength so I could handle their bits but they still tore at my upper body, arm, legs, whatever. So I run to the nearest tower thinking I'm gonna die before I can make it up but I'm able to make it to the top and I'm lucky that their was a hatch on top. Now I'm scared because I have like 6 or 7 raptors going after me. I have a mortal wound and hoping I don't die. Well, after a few minutes of standing around, a raptor comes up the hatch so I went after it and start stabbing it with my spear and when I thought that once that raptor came up, I would get attacked by many more. But, luckily it was just him or her and I was able to murder it. So now after that battle I'm trying to figure out a way to get down and escape this tower. Well, after minutes of randomly pressing buttons, I figure out how to get down. Well once I get down I'm greeted by two raptors so I run up the stairs again to a floor and only one of them follow upstairs and which that process I was able to kill him/her off. Then, I notice there is a walkway to another tower I'm like "YESS!!!!! :D. So I go down the stairs and I exit out only to be meeted with a raptor  ::). Well, I kill him/her off and make way to the entrance screaming "YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEESSSS!"

Well, I see 3 chimpanzees and a peacock guarding the entrance, I think I can just walk past them, BUT NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! They attack me when I make an attempt to exit the fortress I'm like "What the fuck did I do to you?" Well, I check my kill logs to see how many kills I made I find out I killed to two peacocks on accident, I'm like "Ohhhh.......FUCK!" Well, I keep going back and forth with them, if I started bleeding I would run away and when I would stop I would return. Well, during my stand-off two raptors made way straight time to time, with them separate. Well, one of them got a pretty good strike that sent me running away with a trail of blood. I'm thinking I'm gonna die and I say "DON'T DIE ON ME WE MADE IT THIS FAR HOLD ON!" So he lives, when I return I see them gone but they only just moved back two blocks but I when I move to be able to attack them, I see a bunch of animals to the left of them,:'(, well I get sad and frustrated at the same time, well after a couple of minutes, they let open an opening, I run for and get pecked at and bitten but I was able to escape and all the animals ran away too. I'm happy I'm out of there and you think this must be the end but NOPE!

So I begin to run to the hamlet with my mortal wound and it hits night time while I'm going to the hamlet. Well, I'm hoping and praying I don't get ambushed by boogeyman, well my prayers were not answered cause I do get ambushed by them. Well, a river was near me and I was like, WELL THEY CANT GET ME NOW! WRONG!  I get chased by them while I swim down the river, I stop sometimes to get hits on them and run. I run into milk fish and carp while going on the way. Well, I run into a big group of milk fish and so many events happen that it leads into [More] I press enter run down the river some more and the cackling fades away, I'm cheering with glee as arise from the river to a morning sun light. I go to fast travel and I see a fortress and I hope my luck with this one is better, well I'm wrong again, as I'm looking for the entrance, 6 raptors come out and chase me so I run to a river, swim, and on the other side mocking the raptors. I fast travel once more to the hamlet I spawned in and I rush into a Dusk's Elf building and save the game there.

The End.

For Now.........

Pbrandon1

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: |*The Tale of the Misfortuned Cyclops*|
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:25:17 pm »

After all that I exit to see my game that I downloaded has finished with a smile on my face  :).

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
Re: |*The Tale of the Misfortuned Cyclops*|
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 01:43:03 pm »

Here is a raptor swarm. They are clapping. One of them remembers that you are wanted by two separate forts. Good luck.
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.