Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Minecraft: Nations at War ~~Applications now open~~  (Read 46255 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Nations at War
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 11:34:38 pm »

This is a nice yurt.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 11:37:52 pm »

No, it is a MIGHTY Yurt! I kinda want to make a Yurt Village, with lots of livestock and such. Oh, and there's a mushroom farm right next to/under the Yurt. We should do a subterranean Dorf Tunnel-City though, in the valley nearby.

If anyone missed the post in the last thread:
It's pretty much straight West from the new spawn. Coordinates to my lakeside Yurt nearby are (X:-447, Z:353). It's just a bit farther than that.

EDIT: The Mighty Yurt is now home to a shockingly green, distressingly friendly sheep.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:59:48 pm by Solifuge »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 12:10:02 am »

Is that why there's sheep EVERYWHERE or is that unrelated?

You could totally do a yurt village aboveground near our mighty underground metropolis, though. I've actually been thinking about aboveground farms and tree farms.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 01:27:28 am »

I've been spreading the sheep so I can have enough lime green and black wool.
*Hugs*

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 03:56:42 am »

Aha. I figured that sheep was your doing.

Incidentally, Solifuge's pointed out that he needs a name. He suggested Cactrot, but I don't like the ctr in there. Maybe Cacotrot? But then I'd be tempted to spell it Kakotrot, which would lead to an obvious misspelling. And as Solifuge pointed out, we should save Kakorot for the orange one. :P

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 03:57:35 am »

I shall consider a name when I am less tired.
Also, updated the OP with the end of season map render for S2
*Hugs*

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 03:23:41 pm »

Hehe... if you zoom in at the center of the S2 render, and go to the next settlement inland east from port, you can see the Pathfinders in-game block map too, with torches marking each settlement. :P

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 03:27:37 pm »

And you can see how horribly unfinished Port Forward is XD
*Hugs*

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 03:28:51 pm »

I find it sad that you can't differentiate sand from sandstone in that map render. Makes it hard to see the glory of the few things that were in it.

My arena looks awesome from above, though. Shame I never really got to finish it.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 03:37:31 pm »

Y people be blowing up my haus :(
*Hugs*

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 03:50:43 pm »

Creeper. I tried to fix it but I ran out of wood. Yurts make more sense than log cabins in treeless plains. :I

In other news, I think Cyster (the mod) has just about frustrated any interest in NaW out of me.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 03:52:19 pm »

But it's on the second floor :P

You can disassemble it if you want, I'd rather have me a nice yurt, perhaps not as mighty as your mighty yurt, but still quite yurty.

YURT

E: And yeah, I can see where you're coming from.
*Hugs*

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 04:01:40 pm »

In seriousness, it's like Cyster has made it her personal mission to seek out every good idea to address the server's problems and shoot them down, while throwing in a passive attack or two on the people who made them. I didn't notice it until I was on the receiving end of this three four times in one week, but sheesh!

I'm pretty sure she's going to drive the server into the ground, if Sheez and Emp don't have the gumption to tell her to stop freaking out about change, and address these problems on their own.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 04:03:42 pm »

Yeah, I've definitely noticed she seems more intent on finding problems than solutions.
*Hugs*

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 06:50:22 pm »

Apparently our mountain has also been claimed by sillysox and one or two other people. They seem more interested in the top and maybe sides, though, and have agreed we should share/work together.

Ante should probably work that out more thoroughly, but aside from their water slide being in our courtyard (and our courtyard possibly also being their courtyard) I'm not sure how much of an issue it is.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15