Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [ASG] The Highcore Prison - "You Are a Skeletal Dragon" spin-off prequel  (Read 3633 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: [ASG] The ... Prison - "You Are a Skeletal Dragon" spin-off prequel
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 08:27:59 am »

((Wanted to ask, how do you make the pictures? They look awesome.))

REXPaint.
I should probably update the page in my sig, but whatever, I'm on the phone right now.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: [ASG] The ... Prison - "You Are a Skeletal Dragon" spin-off prequel
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 03:01:14 pm »

You point the great mountain in the center of the world as Aelice looks at you with a sight of astonishment.
"Highcore? That seems like a cruel place to be sent down to. But I assume that's the purpose, I'm not an architect."
A few moments later the slaves finish the loading of cargo and Captain Aelice asks you:
"Mister Zarathustra, have you got all your things? We're leaving soon."
"Yes, ma'am. I hope so."

You make a quick run-down of your crew and supplies you have been given.

Spoiler: Crew (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cargo (click to show/hide)

You mark your current location on the world map and draw the way to the destination point, which is the southeastern coast of Highcore. Aelice quickly sets the estimated time of arrival "Within the next four days. Much faster than by the sea."

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: [ASG] The ... Prison - "You Are the Skeletal Dragon" spin-off prequel
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 03:40:36 pm »

BLASPHEMY! YOU CANT BE THE REAL AUTHOR OF THE GAME! EVERYONE KNOWS IS YOU ARE A SKELETAL DRAGON, NOT THE SKELETAL DRAGON! WHO ARE YOU IMPOSTOR?

Jesus Christ, calm your donkers, son.
My father died a few days ago, so cut me some slack, damnit. What is it, Grammar Gestapor
Lol sorry, poor timing on my part. Wasnt being serious... Great now you made me feel bad...
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: [ASG] The ... Prison - "You Are the Skeletal Dragon" spin-off prequel
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 04:04:57 pm »

BLASPHEMY! YOU CANT BE THE REAL AUTHOR OF THE GAME! EVERYONE KNOWS IS YOU ARE A SKELETAL DRAGON, NOT THE SKELETAL DRAGON! WHO ARE YOU IMPOSTOR?

Jesus Christ, calm your donkers, son.
My father died a few days ago, so cut me some slack, damnit. What is it, Grammar Gestapor
Lol sorry, poor timing on my part. Wasnt being serious... Great now you made me feel bad...

It's not your fault. It's nobody's fault in fact.
But then, I might've been a bit more anxious that day (despite sleeping for 11 hours a day I always feel drowsy)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: [ASG] The Highcore Prison - "You Are a Skeletal Dragon" spin-off prequel
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 05:40:25 pm »

Meet the crew.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 [2]