Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress 0.34.06 Released  (Read 68535 times)

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress 0.34.06 Released
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2012, 02:00:01 pm »

You posted that after the most recent devlog post says he fixed the problem: the engrave screen now shows the status of the people, and ghosts are put at the very top of the list.
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

floundericiousWA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2012, 10:45:01 pm »

You posted that after the most recent devlog post says he fixed the problem: the engrave screen now shows the status of the people, and ghosts are put at the very top of the list.

Whoop!  ...and so he did! Yay!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2012, 11:11:21 pm »

After all's said and done with buying uni stuff and so on, Toady's getting a donation from me. :D

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2012, 07:21:13 am »

My grandmaster cook (and holy shit, how quickly does repeat prepare easy meal trains cooking) is getting negative thoughts due to his masterwork roasts being eaten ? I thought that was fixed way back then ?

It's happened five tims already, and I didn't modded cooking at all. What the hell ?

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2012, 07:25:52 am »

My grandmaster cook (and holy shit, how quickly does repeat prepare easy meal trains cooking) is getting negative thoughts due to his masterwork roasts being eaten ? I thought that was fixed way back then ?

It's happened five tims already, and I didn't modded cooking at all. What the hell ?
Are you sure that eating caused problems rather than atosmashing/stealing? Then upload save to http://dffd.wimbli.com/ (shortly before bugged message) and create a bug report on http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/my_view_page.php
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]