Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 326

Author Topic: Minecraft - Mods Thread  (Read 949556 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Minecraft - Mods Thread
« Reply #3045 on: October 04, 2012, 12:16:17 pm »

The biggest problem with nukes is that servers tend to frown upon them and make it so you can't make them. In my experience anyway, the only server with IC2 that I have been on that allowed nukes was a Bay12 server.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: October 04, 2012, 12:20:59 pm »

(And forsakens servers dont allow nukes either. Except for the time that forsaken nuked his own quarries)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3047 on: October 04, 2012, 12:21:40 pm »

(And forsakens servers dont allow nukes either. Except for the time that forsaken nuked his own quarries)
It wasn't my quarry, it was someone else's who had set up an infinite item loop and lagdeath'd the server.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3048 on: October 04, 2012, 12:26:50 pm »

Correction, Forsaken's Server doesn't allow nukes anymore. Used to use them on the first heavily modded world to speed up the mining of ages with over 20 dense ore symbols.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3049 on: October 04, 2012, 12:31:26 pm »

Correction, Forsaken's Server doesn't allow nukes anymore. Used to use them on the first heavily modded world to speed up the mining of ages with over 20 dense ore symbols.
That poor, poor server...

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: October 04, 2012, 12:45:39 pm »

In other news, Terrafirmacraft.  Finding metal is annoying, and none of the animals move.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: October 05, 2012, 09:08:13 am »

In other news, Terrafirmacraft.  Finding metal is annoying, and none of the animals move.

It's not that bad, but mostly highly annoying. I can't say I had a habit of using anything but stone tools though. Been playing Minecraft too long :(

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3052 on: October 05, 2012, 09:53:59 am »

So yeah, I posted that video of my HV solar array factory and it seemed to go over well so after having parts of my world disappear because of mod interactions or some such and having lost half of my old factory i thus began the construction of a new and improved version which because I had the technology is faster, stronger, and more confusing than ever. Here is the video

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: October 05, 2012, 11:16:54 am »

huh. in TFC, does anyone else have the wild potato/grain seeds come up as a white box with a small black square in the bottom right corner?
Update to latest if haven't already...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: October 05, 2012, 01:13:28 pm »

Small ores once turned invisible for me. IIRC, redownloading the resources thingy did it for me.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: October 10, 2012, 04:04:11 pm »

how do you smith in TFC?

I've tried using a stone anvil on some bismuth, did what it told me to (punch third/second/first) and had the green arrow within the red 'arrow', but it's just not making a pickaxe head.
I've looked at what people have said, and from what I've been able to gather, it should have made the head, but all it says is 'the metal has been worked'
Do you actually have the plan in there?
I've forgotten that a couple of times.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: October 10, 2012, 04:18:58 pm »

I've got the plan, still just produces worked metal that has no unique properties.
But I mean, was it in the plan slot?
There's a fuel slot and a plan slot and I've gotten them mixed up before is all.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: October 11, 2012, 01:39:11 am »

Next version of RP2 will have wind turbines.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3058 on: October 11, 2012, 07:42:55 pm »

Me gusta
Hopefully though, there's some biome and other contributing factor to make varying performance.
Bonus points if there needs to be maintenance like repairs and the such.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: October 11, 2012, 09:22:45 pm »

Well you'll be pleased to hear that the sails get run down and need replacing. Performance takes into account the surroundings in so much as you can't pack them together.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 326