Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: Age of Man  (Read 79338 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Man
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2012, 01:51:41 pm »

Realized was a stupid idea
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:30:17 pm by Mr. Palau »
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2012, 03:04:14 pm »

respect is set back to 0.

or whatever amount of respect that guy has.
yeah thats what i thought, damn. At least we have nothing to lose with this new guy.

We only had one or two anyway so no huge loss I guess.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2012, 03:44:38 pm »

avenging our guy now without honor by poisoning every lion might grant more respect than killing one lion while inside a completely indestructible shell of leather, and after waiting the absurdly long time it would take to get the materials for and make get said armor. Do we even have the capacity to make multi-piece clothing? all we seem to have is loincloths.

Also, I don't think we should treat any of our characters as disposable, no matter how little we've invested in them.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2012, 05:16:03 pm »

*realized was stupid idea

Racnor's idea is better
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:30:01 pm by Mr. Palau »

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2012, 08:32:28 am »

Kittens!  :D

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2012, 10:23:32 am »

Kittens!  :D
Now, we pull a Caligula. They are our kittens now. We must feed them from our food. We must hunt for them and then later teach them how to hunt.
We shall not start with their parents corpses. No. We must sever the heads to take them with us. Bring them to the tribe and have them take the bodies back to camp. Plan for that, skin the corps. We can not use any of it for food. Its poisoned and therefor bad. We must make that clear. But we can skin it and see if we can tan the hides. Then we must hunt for food. Not only for us, though. Remember. We now have mouths to feed and lives to protect.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2012, 04:09:46 pm »

Construct throwing spears for the entire tribe, as well as regular spears if they don't have them, as well as knifes. Have them bring you the material and then show them how to make them as you make it. Then, with your new equipment, go out and hunt and gather for a month. At the end of the month, with all the food you have gathered, have a feast. Make sure that as many woman as possible become pregnent, we need more people.

Also as an aside: I am so sorry I was so stuborn last month. I felt so guilty, I thought my intransigence had killed the game. Thank god this is back.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:11:20 pm by Mr. Palau »

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2012, 04:50:41 pm »

Uhm...

Treating humans like cattle is odd?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2012, 04:58:21 pm »

I thought we did that for fun?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2012, 05:31:33 pm »

I thought we did that for fun?
Yeah its not like you have to force people to procreate, they just kind of do it naturally .
Construct throwing spears for the entire tribe, as well as regular spears if they don't have them, as well as knifes. Have them bring you the material and then show them how to make them as you make it. Then, with your new equipment, go out and hunt and gather for a month. At the end of the month, with all the food you have gathered, have a feast. Make sure that as many woman as possible become pregnent, we need more people.

Also as an aside: I am so sorry I was so stuborn last month. I felt so guilty, I thought my intransigence had killed the game. Thank god this is back.

nah, it was my life getting in the way, combined with my laziness.

also, are you treating humans like cattle? O.o

I thought the B12 forums were odd, but not THAT odd...
also, need more booze for that sort of thing, trying to get laid as much as possible.
That sounded much more forced than I meant it to. I mean, just try to make sure everyone has a fun time. That will likely happen anyway, and ya know what have as many crazy feasts as possible in that month so as to maximize the chances. Again don't force people, just set up the right conditions and they should do it themselves.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2012, 05:28:14 am »

here, the two are interchangeable, also, +1 to Palau's plan
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2012, 05:00:09 pm »

Well if the woman is on fire I'm not sure how succesful the pregnency will be, but yeah +1 to me. (fun>!!FUN!!)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2012, 05:17:52 pm »

Well if the woman is on fire I'm not sure how succesful the pregnency will be, but yeah +1 to me. (fun>!!FUN!!)
And take care of the cubs. Feed them and tame them to sit and attack objects on command. starting with small fruits and use small animals as treats. +1
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2012, 05:51:58 pm »

And take care of the cubs. Feed them and tame them to sit and attack objects on command. starting with small fruits and use small animals as treats. +1
Lions can't eat fruit, just use some of our excess food.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2012, 06:40:48 pm »

dont feed it to them. Play with them.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23