Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: Age of Man  (Read 78531 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Man
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2012, 06:23:39 pm »

^ the above
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2012, 08:50:55 pm »

update possibly later today. Yesterday, real life got in the way of the oh-so-more important game life.
Hopefully tommorow.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2012, 03:41:31 pm »

Way to teach the tribe we're the boss!

Ask the guy how many people are in his tribe, and where they ussually live/roam about.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2012, 04:15:01 pm »

^ +1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Minority

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2012, 12:57:59 am »

If the other tribe is smaller than us try to track them/ask the prisoner where they live so we can go and ambush them and steal their goodies.
I would say get them to join us but they might not like that we killed their leader. Although maybe that makes us the new leaders?

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2012, 04:00:56 pm »

Also, wear that motherfucking mask.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2012, 04:45:29 pm »

Also, wear that motherfucking mask.
Yeah do this, and @minority the reason I wanted to see where they live and how many people there are is so we could meet them on some sort of field in front of their camp and demand they join us or be killed. That is if they are smaller, if they are bigger we should just stay away.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2012, 10:25:28 am »

Two days without food wont kill him. Where are our kitts?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2012, 02:47:44 pm »

I like that. He might make some good first hunt for our new lions. But let him starve a bit until he cracks. if a week goes by with nothing, give him a fruit. That's it. Water when needed but nothing more. After a month, cut off a finger, and burn the wound close. With a really hot rock. A spear. Then feed the finger to the cub. If it only feeds one, then cut another. After another week to make sure he lives, give him his last meal and sick the cubs on him. Hunt with them. If he hits any one of them too hard, spear him.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2012, 03:34:34 pm »

A month is far too long, by the time the month is over the tribe will likely have moved. We could employ Piro's techniques in the interrogation of Saddam Hussien, but we don't have the time. Lets just tie him up (with plant fibers and stuff we find lying around) not give him any food or water for one day, and have two armed guards stationed next to him with orders to not let him get any sleep. When we wake up the next day, tell him we will treat him like one of our own if he just tells us were the other tribe is and how big it is. If he doesn't agree to this sick the cubs on him, and tell him if he so much as bruises one of the cubs we will make his life much, much worse.

Bay 12ers I dream of a day when we have full grown lions to sick on our enemies, and not just cubs!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2012, 06:15:21 pm »

A month is far too long, by the time the month is over the tribe will likely have moved. We could employ Piro's techniques in the interrogation of Saddam Hussien, but we don't have the time. Lets just tie him up (with plant fibers and stuff we find lying around) not give him any food or water for one day, and have two armed guards stationed next to him with orders to not let him get any sleep. When we wake up the next day, tell him we will treat him like one of our own if he just tells us were the other tribe is and how big it is. If he doesn't agree to this sick the cubs on him, and tell him if he so much as bruises one of the cubs we will make his life much, much worse.

Bay 12ers I dream of a day when we have full grown lions to sick on our enemies, and not just cubs!

I consed to this, but, we do have to physically weaken him first, so that he has a hard time fighting against the cubs. or at least running from them. And we have to hunt with them. Period.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2012, 06:18:35 pm »

I consed to this, but, we do have to physically weaken him first, so that he has a hard time fighting against the cubs. or at least running from them. And we have to hunt with them. Period.
No I was suggesting we sick the cubs on him while he is tied up, and if he tries to injure the cubs while he is tied up (no idea how he would od that with his hands and feet tied, maybe try to bite them or something...?) we make his life worse in ways to be determined latter...

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2012, 06:20:21 pm »

No I was suggesting we sick the cubs on him while he is tied up, and if he tries to injure the cubs while he is tied up (no idea how he would od that with his hands and feet tied, maybe try to bite them or something...?) we make his life worse in ways to be determined latter...
works for me.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2012, 05:28:03 pm »

Continue hunting/gathering/reproducing with the tribe for another month. Make sure to have sentries stationed every night, and try to figure out how the mask you now have was made and teach the tribe to make it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2012, 06:29:02 pm »

And dont make the mistake that the other tribe did. We dont just make one, we make several. we dont just go out with one, our whole party wears it. It conceals who is the main guy.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23