Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: SO MANY REINFORCEMENTS (Let's Play Super Robot Wars J)Current Series: Voltes V  (Read 99449 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

Super Robot Wars Judgement or: How I learned to stop worrying and love giant anime robots.

Super robot wars is a long standing turn based strategy game from japan, not entirely unlike fire emblem or shining force, although it is significantly less brutal then those games, and really more about watching well animated, well made sprites go to town on each other, and seeing how well about fifteen different giant robot anime storylines mesh when crammed together into a single game and universe. The answer? Surprisingly well! I would like to take a moment out to say YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THESE ROBOTS OR THE SERIES THEY CAME FROM TO ENJOY THIS LP. You will largely learn enough of the plot just by reading the plot summaries I post before and after each stage. With that said there are a few more familiar serieses to you more casual people, such as gundam SEED and G gundam, and I will be posting links to the series, dubbed if possible, subbed if not.

What's this Super Robot Wars thing about anyway?

Good question! For the long answer, go here

For the short answer it is a long running turn based strategy game series that has mostly been released in Japan, the basic premise being "jam a bunch of giant robot shows together and see what happens" You've got gundams fighting alongside big O in some of these games. (not this one though. Gundams, but no big O. Sorry for any Big O fans out there.) You may have played Super Robot Taisen Original Generations one or two. They are from that series. They are also the only two "pure" SRW games to be released in the US. I've got a translation patch (Done by the Romhacking Aerie, as a side note) installed for SRW J so don't worry, you won't have to puzzle out japanese.

Will we get any options on progression and such during the course of this LP?

YES! I'll be allowing you guys to select route splits, the charecter we use, and the robot we use, along with "favorites". All of these will be explained as they show up. (most of them are in the first update) Feel free to ask for me to use particular robots as well, although this is no guarentee of anything, I will take your opinions into account so don't be shy.

How long is this game and what's the update schedule?

Fifty missions I believe, and the schedule is tentatively once a day, one update per segment of the mission, 3 segments per mission (Pre mission dialogue, mission itself, post mission dialogue),  So, I will update 3 times, take a break for about half a week (3-4 days) and get back to it for another 3 updates.

What about the plot? I hear these games have pretty long plot segments.

I will be transcribing the plot before the mission, the mission itself, and the plot segment after the mission in seperate posts. This is actually a pretty large amount of work, hence the breaks mentioned above.

WHY ISN'T THIS A VIDEO LP YOU JERK I HATE READING

AHHHH

Also this game is well known for having TONS OF REINFORCEMENTS. It is not uncommon for a mission to take an hour and a half or longer. Most of that time in video would be navigating menus. I also don't have the right to upload videos longer then ten minutes on youtube. And finally I really have no idea how to make a decent quality video.

Yeah. It would be an amazing amount of work both to upload and to watch.

Currently available Pilots and Robots
Koji/Mazinger Z
Sayaka/Aphrodite A
David/Baybull
Roanne/Buldy
Eiji/Layzner
Aestivalises/Akito, Ryoko, Hikaru, Izumi, Akatsuki
Combattler V/Hyoma, Daisuke, Juzo, Chizuru, Kosuke
Blue Earth/Noal and Aki
Bellzelute/Calvina
Nadesico/Ruri, Yurika,Jun, Minato, Megumi
Archangel/ Murrue, Natarle, Mirallia, Sai, Tolle, Kuzzey
Strike Gundam/ Kira
Mobius Zero/Mu La Flaga
Tekkaman Blade/D-Boy
Dancouga/Shinobu, Sara, Masato, Ryo
Shining Gundam/Domon

EPISODE LIST! Click on the names for whatever part it entails.

Bonus Updates
Robot Roll Call
Starter robot & pilot overview
Arranged versions of the original pilot music
AI targeting dissection

Prologue and introduction

Episode 1 - Nadesico, take off!
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle segment
Post-mission dialogue
Intermission introduction

Episode 2 - ~VS~ The UEFA
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle Segment
Post-mission dialogue & intermission

Episode 3 - His name is Eiji
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle Segment
Post-mission dialogue & intermission

Episode 4 - Farewell, red planet
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle Segment
Post-mission dialogue

Episde 5 - Changing destinies
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle segment, part 1
Battle segment, part 2
Post-mission dialogue

Episode 6 - Collapsing land, part 1
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle segment, part 1
Battle segment, part 2
Post-mission dialogue

Episode 7 - Collapsing land, part 2
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle segment, part 1
Battle segment, part 2
Post mission dialogue

Episode 8 - Songstress of the enemy forces, part 1
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle segment, part 1
Battle segment, part 2
Post-mission dialogue

Episode 9 - Songstress of the enemy forces, part 2
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle segment,part 1
Battle segment, part 2
Post-mission dialogue

Episode 10 - The gathering darkness
Pre-mission dialogue
Battle segment, part 1
Battle segment, part 2
Post-mission dialogue, part 1
Post-mission dialogue, part 2

With all that said I invite you to come enjoy the touching tale of a woman that comes across an alien superweapon and is thrust into an intergalactic war that threatens to destroy all life on the earth.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:44:57 pm by Seriyu »

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: SO MANY REINFORCEMENTS (Let's Play Super Robot Wars Judgement)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:50:44 pm »

ROBOT ROLL CALL!

AESTIVALIS

Series: Martian Successor Nadesico
Music: GO! Aestivalis
Attack animations: It's gai's, but the animations are (mostly) the same for all of them.
Pilots: Gai, Akito, Hikaru, Ryoko, Izumi, Akatsuki. They're all functionally the same.

The Aestivalis is a fairly solid real robot, decent attacks, has some nice team attacks too. The "tied to the ship" gimmick honestly helps them more then it hurts a lot of the time, but it still hurts their mobility slightly. Good evasion, solid attacks, team attacks while good, force you to use another few aestis to get the most out of some of them. Their 4 frames ensure a wide range of usefulness, including frames for space (and water indirectly, which is very helpful, as water is a very nasty terrain type for a lot of robots), air, ground, and long range attacks. A solid choice for anybody.

COMBATTLER V

Series: Chodenji Robo Combattler V
Music: Combattler V. Ah, for the days when opening themes didn't have titles. And by that I mean I hope they never come back.
Attack Animations: Minor spoilers, we don't have some of the attacks yet
Pilots: Hyoma, Juzo, Chizuru, Daisuke, and Kosuke

Combattler V... not a terrible super robot. It's five pilots ensure you will likely never run out of spirit points. The armor is thin, but damage is very nice in comparison. Big blast makes it effective at any range, and their later team attacks are very nice for bringing down bosses. Not a terrible unit, but you've gotta be careful with it. Incidentally, the combattler plot is NOT PRESENT in super robot wars, and is treated as already having been done. So there is no combattler plot, or enemies, barring the Voltes V plotline where it functions as a "partner robot" in a sense, in this game.

BLUE EARTH

Unable to find one. Sorry!

Series: Tekkaman Blade
Music: Reason
Attack Animations: A basic laser. That's it. Pew pew.
Pilots: Noal and Aki

Blue Earth is a joke in combat. One attack, on the weak side, that uses the energy it vitally needs to move around, since it flies and cannot land. It's only use is repairing other units, and to be fair, it does that very well. Usable for repairing, but it's hardly a required role in SRW J.

MAZINGER Z

Series: majority of the mazinger series, even if not as a main robot
Music: Fire Wars
Attack Animations: All pretty basic, but still nice. Can't beat a giant heat laser.
Pilot: Koji

Mazinger Z is a tank of a super robot, while still capable of doleing out some decent damage. While it'll start to lag in the late game, that actually won't be an issue due to plot hijinx. One major negative however, is that it uses energy for every attack period. If it's flying or in space it uses energy to move! This is a pretty bad thing, but (sort've) luckily, mazinger z cannot fly by default. My only complaint aside from that is that Koji seems to have a fairly weak set of Spirits, but maybe I'm misremembering that.

APHRODITE A

Series: majority of the mazinger series, mostly as a sidekick kinda thing
Music: Fire Wars
Attack Animations: Best I could find. Her only other attack is slapping anyway, so you're not missing much
Pilot: Sayaka

Much like the blue earth, except it has less movement, no barrier, can't resupply, and more attack/range. Worse as a repairer, better as a combatant. Stiiiiillll pretty bad as a combatant. I'd stick with blue earth unless you need two repairing units.

BELLZELUTE

Series: Banpresto original, so only in this game. It doesn't appear in any other super robot wars games.
Music:  Revenger - It has different music if you pick Touya over Calvina Touya's music is Fate
Attack Animations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36qryly4qhw
Pilot: Calvina

Bellzelute, being an original is an amazing unit in every sense of the word. It's main weakness, being a long range unit, is it's lack of post movement weapons, which can severely hamper kill counts and pilot levels. Nontheless, anything that enters it's range is no doubt going down, even if with a bit of help from another unit nearby. It doesn't seem to dodge very well either, but seems pretty well armored for a real, so that's okay. I'd reccomend upgrading weapons on this thing fairly early on, since due to it's lack of post movement weapons, there's no guarentee it'll get a second shot before it leaves it's range.

BAYBULL

Series: Blue Comet SPT Layzner
Music: Like Melos - LONELY WAY. People can't seem to decide if it's just like melos - Lonely way or Like Melos - Lonely Way. So I'm sticking with the translation patch's translation.
Attack Animations: All the same as layzner for the most part, check his description
Pilot: David

Baybull is a side robot of blue SPT layzner, and for the most part functions as a "grunt" unit on your side, although he still has a fairly unique robot, in appearence at least. Anything baybull can do Layzner can certainly do better, barring knuckle shot, I believe. Still a decent filler robot if you don't have too many units you... actually want to use at the time. Also has a repair unit, so there's that. One of the handfull of repair units with servicable combat abilities in this game.

BULDY

Music: Like Melos - LONELY WAY. People can't seem to decide if it's just like melos - Lonely way or Like Melos - Lonely Way. So I'm sticking with the translation patch's translation.
Attack Animations: Again, nothing much. Hard to find attack videos for second string robots in fairly unpopular serieses unfortunatly. Not missing much though.
Pilot: Roanne

Buldy.... think baybull (It has all of it's weapons, just like layzner, but replace the knuckle shot melee attack with a 2-7 range beam attack), but range focused. For once it does something better then layzner, despite being a second stringer, as layzner's longest range attack is 1-6. Slap a few range increasers on it and it'd make a servicable sniper. The default pilot has a VERY GOOD hit score, so don't worry about hit rates. I don't think I ever saw him below 90% hit rate during the admittantly limited time I used him during my runthrough. Also has a resupply unit.

LAYZNER

Attack Animations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0y9Gzejcgk - Spoilers, not all attacks gotten yet, stop at calf missles if you don't wanna see the spoiler. Of these attacks Baybull has everything but calf missles, and Buldy has everything but calf missles with an added long range laser weapon.
Pilot: Eiji

Layzner! The A-lister of the blue SPT Layzner series, and it shows. One of the dodgiest robots we've gotten so far, and this will hold up well into the game, as a large portion of our other reals are M size, which hurts their dodging quiiiite a bit. It lacks punch, calf missles are nice, but they are limited at 4 max ammo, and not being able to use them post movement. Overall a fairly solid robot, but don't expect it to be trashing things constantly.

Strike Gundam

Series: Gundam SEED
Music: Gundam Shutsugeki (Launch Gundam)
Attack Animations: Note, it's not the one Kira is piloting, but it has all the same animations. Mild spoilers for the pilot itself, and it also takes place in a later stage, but they're not attacking anyone important to the plot, so that's not a huge deal.
Pilot: Kira

Strike gundam. It's... basically a real robot that can take a hit, thanks to it's medium size and barrier. Kind've like the Aestivalises in that sense, but it hits a lot harder, and dodges worse. A very respectable unit, especially with the Strike and Artillery Frames, both of which give it a nice heavy attack to use.

Archangel

Attack Animations: Couldn't find a full exhibition, but being a battleship this isn't a huge deal, as there isn't a lot of movement obviously. Have it's best attack.
Pilots: Murrue, Natarle, Mirallia, Sai, Tolle, Kuzzey

ARCHANGEL! Think the Nadesico, except with a much less useful MAP attack, and better attack strength in general. The Laminate armor is also better at defending from beam attacks as well, so if you've got a ton of beam using enemies hounding something, the archangel can cover for them pretty well.

Mobius Zero

Attack Animations: Today's Forecast - Lasers
Pilot: Mu La Flaga

MOBIUS ZERO! This thing is GREAT, on top of having an amazing pilot. Mu La Flaga is right up there with Koji and Hyoma in terms of appropriate stats for their suits, having tons of dodge and range. If you focus and wall mu la flaga (he has both and can make use of them both fairly well, units with wall tend to be supers that can't dodge, yet another reason he's awesome) he'll be fairly safe for quite a length of time. Unfortunatly Mobius Zero isn't the best suit, it has issues dodging on par with the Strike Gundam, with no phase armor to fall back on. It's attack power isn't anything to write home about either. Very mobile however, and mu la flaga has accel to take advantage of that too. If you need a suit to toss into a giant pile of inaccurate grunts (see: grunts), Mu La Flaga and the Mobius is your unit.

Tekkaman Blade

Series: Tekkaman Blade
Music:Reason
Attack Animations: Spoilers for tekkaman blade's mid season upgrade.
"Pilot": D-Boy

Tekkaman blade is one thing, and that is DODGY. His survivability is through the roof, his dodge stats are high, his size is small, so he gets a dodge penalty to almost everything, and once he hits 130 will he gets a long range attack that can pretty much nail you from across the map. Tekkaman blade is perhaps one of the best units in the game. About the only thing he's lacking is attack power, but besides that he's aces.

Shining Gundam

Series: G Gundam
Music:King of hearts And when he uses shining finger... Burn my hand
Attack Animations:Poor audio quality, sorry. But no spoilers for once.
Pilot: Domon

Domon is kind've in an awkward position in this game. You see, in previous super robot wars games, he had the dodging of a real robot with the attack power of a super, and as a result was kind've broken. They decided to reinterprate him as a real robot with super attacks, that can't dodge. As a result he's fairly fragile and easy to get smashed up. But his advantage, which is to say, powerful attacks, is still pretty nice. As an M he's smaller then most supers, so that's kind've bad, but I believe his attacks are also a bit better to compensate. He is also one of the units that benefit the most from his mid season upgrade, so look forward to that fans. He's perfectly usable with upgrades.

Dancougar

Series: Super Beast Machine God Dancouga
Music:Burning Rage
Attacks:Minor endgame spoilers, also mid season upgrade spoilers. Dancouga doesn't get much from them though, so.
Pilots: Shinobu, Sara, Masato, Ryo

So, Dancouga. To put it simply, he's combattler with less pilots, and more attack power. And less defense... And higher will requirements. Its not quite as good as combattler on average, especially later on, when his poor upgrade leaves him even further behind combattler, but its still a decent bruiser, and fits into a long range heavy attack power unit niche. And to be fair, its higher will requirements aren't an issue, because I think all of its pilots get "Spirit" which raises the robot's will by 10 for every use. It can be on 150 will on turn one if you want it to be.

Skygrasper

Music:Gundam Shutsugeki (Launch Gundam)
Attacks: There is only one attack worth seeing, and it is this.
Pilots:Mu La Flaga

Skygrasper is basically a pile. It can't dodge very well, and the attacks are nothing to write home about either. Being a little jet it can't really take a hit either. The only time you'd ever use it is if Mu La Flaga is on earth, and you really really want to switch the strike gundam's frames mid combat. On the positive side, it is a tiny jet that can use a sword as a weapon, which you can see in the attack animation above.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:20:18 pm by Seriyu »

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 07:58:32 pm »

"... However, humanity is still plagued with problems, struggles, and quandaries they have yet to find an answer to.
There are the genetically modified humans known as the "Coordinators". The ruins of an alien civilization buried deep
within the seabed called "Orphan". And finally, mass emigrations to a terraformed Mars.Many expected such drastic changes to usher in the dawn of a new age, but with those changes came misunderstanding, dissent, and strife.The Coordinators, gifted with faculties suited for life in space, constructed reasearch colonies known as "PLANTs".
Nontheless, those remaining on the surface grew jealous and paranoid of their genetically altered brethren, and the rift between "Natural" and "Coordinator" eventually erupted into racial violence. In the midst of all this, those caling themselves "Reclaimers" suddenly entered and established permanent residence within Orphan. Their existence is oft-rumored, but rarely documented.Then, in the 69th year of the Cosmic Era... They arrived from Jupiter, suddenly and without warning. A mysterious force of unmanned, robotic weapons invaded Mars, eventually defeating the United Earth Federation Army in a protracted battle.The Federation was left with no choice but to abandon the Martian colonists and remove its military presence. The invaders, now termed "Jovian Lizards," then dispatched numerous devices known as "Tulips" across the Earth Sphere, each capable of deploying a seemingly endless supply of unmanned weapons to anywhere in the region.The world was plunged into a constant state of warfare against these mysterious foes. With the conflict escalating daily, numerous terrorist groups and shadow organizations opted to seek profit from the chaos, furthering their own illicit causes in the process. Meanwhile, the PLANTs pushed for independence in the name of self-defense, but faced opposition from the Natural-led Atlantic Federation, whose representitives demand the forceful imposition of sanctions upon the space colonies. Now in the year 70 of the Cosmic Era... The Jovian Lizards, as enigmatic as ever, continue their conflict... Tensions between the PLANTs and the Federation rise... ... And Nergal Heavy Industries finishes construction on a new model warship, dubbed the "Nadesico". It is here our story begins."

FIRST DECISION: What charecter are we going to use? This decision effects the plot. Aside from that, there are no terribly meaningful differences.

Toya Shiun? He's a highschool student who lost both his parents at a young age. Nothing else odd so far as we know.

OR

Calvina Coulage? A military student who happened to be in a lunar base when an attack was set upon it, killing everyone she knew from said base. She's currently in rehab after being in the hospital for quite some time due to the attack.

After you've voted for that...

SECOND DECISION: What ROBOT are we going to use? The differences between the three will be noted. They're all very respectable robots and for the most part will have no problems with what the game throws at them. This is.... not a hard game.

|
Bellzelute? A ranged "real robot" (evasion based, although armored variants exist. weaker, more accurate attacks in general. Excells against most grunts, trouble with bosses).

|
Coustwell? A melee "real robot", slightly more heavily armored, less evasion. (see above)

|
Granteed? A mixed "super robot", (Heavy armor, low evasion, powerful, less accurate attacks. Has trouble with grunts, excels against bosses).

AND FINALLY

THIRD DECISION: What series are we going to favorite? Favorites give units from a specific series a bonus to EXP and Money gained from enemy units defeated, on top of making their upgrade ceilings much higher.

Your choices are as such. Please pick 3.

|
Banpresto originals (the robot and pilot you just picked)
| Blue Coment SPT Layzner | Brain Powerd | Dancouga - Super Beast Machine God | Full Metal Panic! |
Mobile Fighter G Gundam | Mobile Suit Gundam SEED | Hades Project Zeorymer | Martian Successor Nadesico | Mazinger (Also known as Tranzor Z in the US for one of it's installments) | Combattler V | Voltes V | Tekkaman Blade |

All of the decisions have been made. Sorry!

After all that business, the story ACTUALLY begins.

Mystery figure (bottom): Should, by chance, my efforts be in vain...

Mystery figure (top): Do you believe you can change him?

Mystery figure (bottom): ......

Mystery figure (top): The Converted lies beyond the reach of your pleas. I spoke with him. Reasoned with him. It is almost certain he will not return...

Mystery figure (bottom): Everything's moving into place. We cannot stop what's already begun at this point. That is why I mut ask for your permission. If he refuses to come back, milady, should I...

Mystery figure (top): You meanto ask if I want the Converted killed in that case, correct? Would you follow orders to kill someone so respected?

Mystery figure (bottom): I am a Knight. I will carry out my duties, as is expected of me. Many of our brethren have vanished into oblivion, but we must move forward, at the expense of our lives if necessary, for the cause and well-being of our people. That is our mission, as you already understand so well, milady.

Mystery figure (top): Indeed... I am all too familiar with your code. Within my veins flow the hopes of my parents who granted me this flesh, and the convictions of my brethren.

Mystery figure (bottom): ......

Mystery figure (top): Even if we were to reclaim that which we have lost, we would remain divided. What kind of destiny awaits us, I wonder?

Mystery figure (bottom): ...A curious question indeed.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 06:06:29 pm by Seriyu »

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 08:05:01 pm »

Girl, top real robot, and gundam seed
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 08:07:10 pm »

What the hell, what kind of SRW game doesn't have getters?
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 08:10:25 pm »

As far as I'm aware, this is the only super robot wars that DOESN'T have getter robo unfortunatly.

EDIT: Also warhammer, you can pick three favorites.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 08:12:41 pm »

:C

The getters are my favorite SRW robots, damn. I find the gundans to be boring, if the most realistic ones.

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 08:15:22 pm »

I'm honestly not a megahuge fan of the basic getter, but shin getter looks like an angry machine god, and I approve of that.

But hey, we've got mazinger right? He's pretty rad.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 08:23:57 pm »

Girl, top real robot, and gundam seed

+1 for Girl and the ranged real robot.  I'm guessing it's easier to gear up for bosses than grunts, especially if reinforcements are as bad as you say.  I'm afraid I can't make any suggestions about the tv series, as I've never seen any of them...  :-[

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 08:24:19 pm »

Yea but the normal getter is the only one that dual wields tomahawks, I mean holy shit. Altough shin getter is the spiritual ancestor of gurren lagann so he's pretty much stablished as godlike awesome.

For the third pick, go with gundan seed, mazinger and tekkaman

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 08:28:10 pm »

I knew I forgot something. If you haven't seen any of the shows, just do a bit of googling and pick whatever sounds neat! The game isn't that hard for this sorta thing to matter toooooo much. Although it does have it's moments.

EDIT: Oh also if you do any image searching for any of these, just to be safe, I would make sure safe search is on.

We all know how the internet can be.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 08:30:01 pm »

Oh, and I'm upset we can't recruit Roger.  I've actually seen Big O...

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 08:33:11 pm »

Haha, yeah. He actually just showed up in another SRW game (that doesn't have a translation out), super robot wars Z2. Was the debut of Big O if I recall. He is totally rad in there, makes any repair costs from a unit being destroyed go away completely if he's deployed in the battle, thereby getting rid of the only negative to a unit dying! So he's being represented well, at the very least. :P

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 08:35:07 pm »

Okayyeaah. Girl, super because movement can bite me, ahahahaha, brain/tekkaman/LPer's choice.

Anyway, rockon. I don't think I've actually finished J, but I did play through most of it and can't remember a bloody thing so yaaay.

Here's hoping you manage to get through all of it and then go on to an Alpha Gaiden playthrough :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 08:41:56 pm »

|
Granteed? A mixed "super robot", (Heavy armor, low evasion, powerful, less accurate attacks. RAPES FACE against grunts, RAPES EVEN MORE FACE against bosses).
ftfy.

I don't care what pilot and robot you pick, but favorites are Mazinger, G Gundam and Originals.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20