Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ridiculous enemies  (Read 19504 times)

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ridiculous enemies
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 05:58:42 am »

More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

sigged oh god sigged, i spent a good five minutes thinking about this, it is a tribute to how high i am
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

zehive

• Bay Watcher
  • [DRAGONFIREBREATH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 06:04:47 am »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2012, 06:12:01 am »

Resulting in Blind Cave Dwarves?

Oooh! oooh! and then they won't run in fear of things anymore, because they won't see them!
They'll only run in fear when they sudden take massive injuries from sources previously thought nonexistent!

SAUCE ACQUIRED

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 01:50:35 pm »

This may just be the greatest thread I have ever read on ANY forum...  :o
So now all we've got to do is to put a couple of grannies into the LHC and smash them against each other at relativistic speeds. Lather, rinse, repeat until we got results.
Pages: 1 2 [3]