Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: ridiculous enemies  (Read 20263 times)

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
Re: ridiculous enemies
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 08:56:26 pm »

Resulting in Blind Cave Dwarves?
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

Vanaheimer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 09:11:35 pm »

"Extemely flammable..."
"Contents may ignite or explode..."
"Not intended for consumption..."

Smart.

Well yeah, it's almost pure alcohol.

Intended only as a mixer, otherwise you may GO BLIND.

I come from an area with more than a few shiners.

It aint the proof that makes you go blind. That only happens if it's badly made.

Completely aside from that, I can get 2 litres of 85-90 percent shine for less than a quart of Everclear, so Everclear kind of sucks massive penis.

Sus

• Bay Watcher
  • For ‼SCIENCE‼!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 09:14:56 pm »

More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?
?
SYNTAX ERROR.
Certainly you could argue that DF is a lot like The Sims, only... you know... with more vomit and decapitation.
If you launch a wooden mine cart towards the ocean at a sufficient speed, you can have your entire dwarf sail away in an ark.

Connermc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 09:26:29 pm »

More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Bonus points to anyone who can make sense of that.

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 10:04:58 pm »

Resulting in Blind Cave Dwarves?

Oooh! oooh! and then they won't run in fear of things anymore, because they won't see them!
They'll only run in fear when they sudden take massive injuries from sources previously thought nonexistent!
This space for rent

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 10:11:13 pm »

They'll only run in fear when they sudden take massive injuries from sources previously thought nonexistent!

For some reason this sounds remarkably existential.

Are cave dragons real? Are they not real? What IS "real"? Can something hurt you if you do not even know whether or not it exist?

If a dwarf dies in the caverns and nobody is around to hear it will they still loot his socks?
/人‿‿人\

SixOfSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • likes flesh balls for their calming roundness
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 10:59:48 pm »

Have you ever had a dreams that, that you, um, you had, you'd, you would, you could, you'd do, you would, you want, you, you could do so, you, you'd do, you could, you, you want, you want him to do you so much you could do anything?
Dwarf Fortress -- kind of like Minecraft, but for people who hate themselves.

SRD

• Bay Watcher
  • Who the hell do you think I think you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2012, 11:10:39 pm »

Have you ever had a dreams that, that you, um, you had, you'd, you would, you could, you'd do, you would, you want, you, you could do so, you, you'd do, you could, you, you want, you want him to do you so much you could do anything?

Yeah but I forgot it afterwards.
Quote from: LoneTophat
EDIT: HOW DO I STOP THE BLEEDING!
SUPEREDIT: Nevermind. Bled to death ._.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 11:35:25 pm »

For some reason this sounds remarkably existential.

Are cave dragons real? Are they not real? What IS "real"? Can something hurt you if you do not even know whether or not it exist?

If a dwarf dies in the caverns and nobody is around to hear it will they still loot his socks?

Urist: Blah Blah *senses death of Urist2* SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 11:47:18 pm »

I think this thread should be put back on its tracks. This derailment is ridiculous.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 11:48:21 pm »

On bay12, off the tracks is on the tracks.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 11:50:27 pm »

Check my sig.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 11:52:10 pm »

"If you're not out of control you're not in control."
/人‿‿人\

urist mcnecromancer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 01:11:11 am »

was it wrong to sig this?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 05:04:23 am »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 [2] 3