Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3808769 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Hedge Maze from Hell.
« Reply #1050 on: April 18, 2012, 08:23:39 pm »

That is what I mean.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: April 18, 2012, 08:33:46 pm »

Jim ignores the first one on the basis that the name of the program sounds like malware and downloads the second two to the flash drive. Then he does a 'find similar' search on >How to make friends and convince people to kill themselves for your own amusement<.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: April 18, 2012, 08:34:21 pm »

Basically, be Milno.
((I really wish this didn't require more context to be a funny quote.))

We all made it in by commando crawling like a pack of mildly brain damaged snakes

"But yeah, I'm fairly certain she would like to screw your bolt into her nut, if you catch my drift."
((I found these two especially Milno-y. :P))

"Damn it. Ivan, Victor! I can't reach the others on the comm, and I'm kind of torn between going to help them and not ending up just like them. Maybe we should meet up?"

Contact Victor and Ivan. Receive opinions.

((Also, tell me honestly. How is it watching us scurry around, trying to figure out what to do and not do? Endlessly amusing, irritating, interesting, what?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: April 18, 2012, 08:36:53 pm »

(I'm just as confused as you are - and politely not lording it over you that you five are probably going to die while Jim is safely and comfortably figuring out what the deal with Feyri is, an extremely trivial matter in comparison. :)))
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: April 18, 2012, 08:39:14 pm »

((I was actually asking piecewise, since he's in the unique position of knowing everything. But, waitlister and taking-a-break people's take on our frantic struggles, from the safety of a not-a-deathtrap-yet, could be interesting too. :P

Also, in retrospect this was the WRONG mission for Faith to go on. 0 Willpower + hallucinations = FFFFFFFFFF-))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: April 18, 2012, 08:41:35 pm »

((Yep. Alien anomaly fields are not very good for a weak-minded medic, specially because the GM is hiding the failed checks.
Edit: Watching Faith trippin' balls has been very pleasurable so far. I know we'll also be sent in and I'll probably suffer from the same thing, but I like enjoying the simple things life offers me.))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:49:32 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: April 18, 2012, 08:48:11 pm »

Elisaz smirks when the man is hung. " I pity this fool, if only he had been more logical." Elisaz turns to the ceiling. "What does this ship possess in terms of functions for sexual release?" Elisaz knows the shop must have something, as he was sure this had been the place of imprisonment for many sex fiends before him.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1057 on: April 18, 2012, 09:00:30 pm »

That is what I mean.
You head off into the forest, toward the shuttle. After walking for a few minutes you arrive at a clearing...the same clearing you just left. Oh dear.

Jim ignores the first one on the basis that the name of the program sounds like malware and downloads the second two to the flash drive. Then he does a 'find similar' search on >How to make friends and convince people to kill themselves for your own amusement<.

> Bro-code

> 99 ways to get a girl

> Marital Aids. Discrete deliveries.

Look around. I can't remember where I am.
You look around. You're standing right beside the largest clearing in the tall grass, very near to the western most secondary objective. Men in space suits are currently clustered around a gauss rifle clip you threw into the clearing, apparently unaware of your presence.

Basically, be Milno.
((I really wish this didn't require more context to be a funny quote.))

We all made it in by commando crawling like a pack of mildly brain damaged snakes

"But yeah, I'm fairly certain she would like to screw your bolt into her nut, if you catch my drift."
((I found these two especially Milno-y. :P))

"Damn it. Ivan, Victor! I can't reach the others on the comm, and I'm kind of torn between going to help them and not ending up just like them. Maybe we should meet up?"

Contact Victor and Ivan. Receive opinions.

((Also, tell me honestly. How is it watching us scurry around, trying to figure out what to do and not do? Endlessly amusing, irritating, interesting, what?))
((Mostly fun. Occasionally worrying because I'm not sure I'm describing everything well enough. Always interesting to see what people do. I'm considering starting a death pool.))

You call Ivan and Victor on the radio and wait for their response.

Elisaz smirks when the man is hung. " I pity this fool, if only he had been more logical." Elisaz turns to the ceiling. "What does this ship possess in terms of functions for sexual release?" Elisaz knows the shop must have something, as he was sure this had been the place of imprisonment for many sex fiends before him.
>Ask the armory master~

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: April 18, 2012, 09:01:38 pm »

Adrian climbs a tree, informing the others to catch her if he falls.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1059 on: April 18, 2012, 09:10:41 pm »

Adrian climbs a tree, informing the others to catch her if he falls.
((>Catch Her if He falls
Oh god the pronouns. I am so confused.))

Adrian decides he should climb a tree to get a better look at what is going on. She radios her action to mason and starts climbing. He manages to make it most of the way up but near the top the thick foliage prevents her from continuing. The branches near the top are so overgrown and interwoven it's like a solid wall of wood. He's not going to be able to get up unless she does does something about those branches.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: April 18, 2012, 09:11:13 pm »

Elisaz stretches and leaps up from the sofa. He trods back to the Armory Master."Hey." He says this casually, like she hadn't almost sent his ass into space earlier today."I heard you had supplies to help lonely, isolated people with their private needs."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: April 18, 2012, 09:14:13 pm »

Adrian climbs down, and writes "Does anyone here have any kind of blade?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 18, 2012, 09:16:12 pm »

>Ask the armory master~
((I was going to have Milno suggest it himself.))
Adrian decides he should climb a tree to get a better look at what is going on. She radios her action to mason and starts climbing. He manages to make it most of the way up but near the top the thick foliage prevents her from continuing. The branches near the top are so overgrown and interwoven it's like a solid wall of wood. He's not going to be able to get up unless she does does something about those branches.
((...Adrian should make up his mind already and decide to which gender she belongs. Should also settle on a single posting color, for that matter.))

Milno giggles a bit and looks at Jim as the former seems to be partaking in virtual whatever.

"I wonder if Ivan has already managed to kill a squad member and if Faith is already being praised by her professional opinion on other people's injuries. Or if she has died. Oh, well, I can't talk like that, after all I can always find love for them in my heart if I search deep enough."

He proceeds to stay still in a contemplative pose for some seconds. He then raises his head and opens his mouth.

"No, I don't give a single fuck after all."
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:19:33 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1063 on: April 18, 2012, 09:31:22 pm »

Elisaz stretches and leaps up from the sofa. He trods back to the Armory Master."Hey." He says this casually, like she hadn't almost sent his ass into space earlier today."I heard you had supplies to help lonely, isolated people with their private needs."
You walk back to the armory master and lean on the counter. "Hey, I heard you had supplies to help lonely, isolated people with their private needs."

"If it will keep you away from me, then yes, we do. Anything specific or shall I just pick something from the pile? We've got a video of Feyri and Jim together, if awkward fondling is your thing."

Adrian climbs down, and writes "Does anyone here have any kind of blade?"

One of the men hands you a monoatomic razor.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: April 18, 2012, 09:37:30 pm »

"If it will keep you away from me, then yes, we do. Anything specific or shall I just pick something from the pile? We've got a video of Feyri and Jim together, if awkward fondling is your thing."
((Dat video.))

Milno stretches and talks to Jim:

"So, want to try another match? I have been becoming increasingly bored."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 1256