Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3831430 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Dear Dairy, I love a robot man.
« Reply #1095 on: April 19, 2012, 12:38:09 pm »

Get up, holster pistol and continue to fire with the rifle.

Turn on sound amps
"Is nobody's radio working or what?"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Dear Dairy, I don't love a robot man.
« Reply #1096 on: April 19, 2012, 12:39:11 pm »

"Well, it looks like I'm stuck in my bunk."

Examine position of own bunk.

Code Diary. Password Inputted.

((Title wut?! D: ))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:42:41 pm by Tiruin »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 19, 2012, 12:40:27 pm »

((Still waiting for my last action to be completely rolled.

Also, what can a Psychokinetic amp actually DO?))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1098 on: April 19, 2012, 12:56:09 pm »

((Still waiting for my last action to be completely rolled.

Also, what can a Psychokinetic amp actually DO?))
You already did a med roll on him before, so doing another defaults to the same as the first unless something changes, otherwise people could just keep rerolling till they got a 5. Now, if you were to remove his suit and examine him, that would call for a new roll, but yeah, you can't really keep checking him over and over when you already did it once.

As per that particular amp, it basically lets you heat things. Think pyrokinesis. Larger areas and faster or higher heating is harder. You guys do all have a set amount of "will"points that drain as you use such things and regen over time, but I don't show them to you, I just tell you how it feels and you judge by that. Though there are things that will give you a better idea.

Get up, holster pistol and continue to fire with the rifle.

Turn on sound amps
"Is nobody's radio working or what?"
You whip your rifle into position and fire. [Con wep roll: 5+2] You feel the recoil and see, just for an instant, the burst of red from the leading attacker's chest before gore coats your faceplate and blinds you with a haze of gooey internal stuff. [End roll:2] Before you can wipe away the innards, a blow, probably a kick judging by the angle, connects with your faceplate. You fall over backwards as your head bounces around inside the helmet. Everything becomes a blur of pain and confusion. (You are dazed. -1 to next roll)

"Well, it looks like I'm stuck in my bunk."

Examine position of own bunk.

Code Diary. Password Inputted.

((Title wut?! D: ))
>Encryption key:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:58:01 pm by piecewise »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 19, 2012, 01:00:21 pm »

Finish up that draft and head to restful sleep. Say goodnight to nobody in particular.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:02:21 pm by Tiruin »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 19, 2012, 01:01:20 pm »

Wipe faceplate and draw my pistol. Fire a two-second burst into the nearest enemy.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 19, 2012, 01:01:58 pm »

((I wasn't planning to do the same again, I wanted to roll asking him to move around and such, see if he has any sprains or such things I can visually check))

"Can you stand? What happened?"

Mason attempts to help his partner to his feet, all the while analyzing this part of the region.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 19, 2012, 01:02:42 pm »

((Did victor hear my shout?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 19, 2012, 01:05:19 pm »

While Jim finishes his business, Milno decides to examine the robot body from a distance and see if it has any weak spot or a way to take it down that may allow the youth victory before his human body's inferior endurance comes into play.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 19, 2012, 01:08:38 pm »

Jim heads back to Rec to take down Milno like a boss. When combat officially starts, he'll test the young man's defenses with a quick left jab to the face.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 19, 2012, 01:10:19 pm »

((Dunno, but if you wait until he posts, chances are he'll react to the commotion by approaching you, and when you're in shouting/radio distance, you can ask him for help.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1106 on: April 19, 2012, 01:40:24 pm »

Finish up that draft and head to restful sleep. Say goodnight to nobody in particular.
You finish typing and go back to sleep after saying goodnight to absolutely no one.

Wipe faceplate and draw my pistol. Fire a two-second burst into the nearest enemy.
You wipe the gore from your face and level your hand laser ((Which is built into your gloves so you don't need to draw it)) on the nearest assailant. [Con wep roll:5] You fire a two second burst straight into the man's faceplate. The metal glows red then suddenly white before it melts away in an instant, replaced by the hiss of escaping air and blood. The man crumples backwards. The two remaining men rush forward and attack.
[Ivan dex roll: 4]
[Man 1 dex roll:4]
The first man rushes you, trying to grab your arms and pin them to your sides. You dodge away but he manages to wrap his hands around your left wrist.
[Ivan strength roll:6]
[Man 1 strength roll:5]
The man immediately tries to drag you to the ground, but you rip your wrist from his steely grasp with superhuman force. You feel something separate in your wrist as you pull away [End roll:3] You groan in pain as you try to backpedal,holding your injured hand to your chest.

((I wasn't planning to do the same again, I wanted to roll asking him to move around and such, see if he has any sprains or such things I can visually check))

"Can you stand? What happened?"

Mason attempts to help his partner to his feet, all the while analyzing this part of the region.

I can't really roll to make him do something at your request. You can ask him to do it, but it's up to the other player. Otherwise we might end up in a sticky situation later.

You help Adrian to his feet and look around. It looks like a pretty ordinary clearing, a bit strangely circular, as though it was artificial but not obviously so.

Nope. Your radio and shouting don't seem to be getting to anyone. Everyone else should keep that in mind. Ivan, both speaking and radio, is silent until further notice.

While Jim finishes his business, Milno decides to examine the robot body from a distance and see if it has any weak spot or a way to take it down that may allow the youth victory before his human body's inferior endurance comes into play.
Jim heads back to Rec to take down Milno like a boss. When combat officially starts, he'll test the young man's defenses with a quick left jab to the face.
Jim heads back to the rec room and he and Milno head into the sparring ring. Milno takes a moment to look over his opponent while they prepare. [Intelligence roll:6] He knows that punches or other such blows will be pretty much useless unless specifically targeted. The best thing to do is probably to try and interrupt the cyborg's moves before he can put any real momentum into them and then use his stunned state to counter attack.

Jim squares up, ready to fight, and waits for Milno to do the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 19, 2012, 01:44:24 pm »

Enjoy Sleep.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 19, 2012, 01:47:03 pm »

Was the hand that had my laser attached the one broken?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 19, 2012, 01:48:00 pm »

Milno shall sidestep into Jim's attack so that even if it manages to hit, he'll suffer less damage and the blow will be partially diverted. He'll proceed to grab Jim's punching arm, twist it backwards, move behind the tin man and then knee his back until he is holding Jim against the ground by the wrist.

"Then I guess it is time."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 1256