Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3831660 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Dear Dairy, I love a robot man.
« Reply #1110 on: April 19, 2012, 01:57:03 pm »

Fire laser again, one second bursts to the chest this time.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Dear Dairy, I don't love a robot man.
« Reply #1111 on: April 19, 2012, 02:13:36 pm »

Enjoy Sleep.
You enjoy the sleep. Mmm so sleepy.
Was the hand that had my laser attached the one broken?
It was your left wrist and I'm assuming you're right handed so no.

Jim heads back to Rec to take down Milno like a boss. When combat officially starts, he'll test the young man's defenses with a quick left jab to the face.
Milno shall sidestep into Jim's attack so that even if it manages to hit, he'll suffer less damage and the blow will be partially diverted. He'll proceed to grab Jim's punching arm, twist it backwards, move behind the tin man and then knee his back until he is holding Jim against the ground by the wrist.

"Then I guess it is time."
[Jim dex roll:6]
[milno dex roll:1]
Milno attempts to sidestep into jim's attack, and dodge under it but only succeeds in stepping directly into the blow. Jim's punch crashes directly into Milno's temple.
[Jim strength roll:2]
[milno end roll:5]
The catches milno square but he moves with it, reducing its force to a negligible tap. He straightens up a moment later, fists raised defensively in front of him.
Fire laser again, one second bursts to the chest this time.
You raise your hand laser and fire [con wep roll:5+1] the invisible beam pierces the man's chest and he falls forward into you. [dex roll:1] The dead man's body collides with your and you both collapse into a heap, his limp arms and legs tangling with your own. You try ineffectively to free yourself as the second man runs up beside you and kicks you square in the ribs.
[Man 2 strength roll:1]
[Ivan End roll:6]
The blow doesn't even sting, but it fills you with rage and fuels a desperate survival instinct. You feel new force in your body as anger floods into your every fiber. (You are enraged. +1 to next roll)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 19, 2012, 02:17:26 pm »

Get up, grab the man by the shoulder, kick him in the chest, then shoot him with the gauss rifle.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 19, 2012, 02:26:21 pm »

Jim takes a step forward, feinting another jab with his left hand before reaching out with his right to catch Milno by the wrist and apply a hammerlock.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 19, 2012, 02:30:48 pm »

Once more he sidesteps into Jim's attack and tries to twist his arm while moving to his back, knee'ing his back to make the mechanic body bend in an awkward angle.

"Well, I almost received a free robotic massage to my skull right there."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1115 on: April 19, 2012, 02:41:12 pm »

Get up, grab the man by the shoulder, kick him in the chest, then shoot him with the gauss rifle.
[Strength roll:3+1] You shove the body off you, stumbling a bit as you stand, and grab at the man's shoulder.  [Dex roll:2] You miss the grab and decide to go straight for a kick, [Dex roll:5] hammering your foot into the man's chest.
[Ivan strength roll:2]
[Man 2 strength roll:4]
The man doesn't budge an inch [man 2 end roll:3] but looks stunned by the blow. You whip your rifle around and level it, the muzzle nearly touching the man's chest. [Con wep roll:5+3] The recoil of the rifle is nothing compared to the force of exploding suit and flesh. [dex roll:4] You duck and pull yourself into a ball, avoiding the brunt of the gooey explosion but still managing to soak yourself in more gore.

That was the last of them.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 19, 2012, 02:45:47 pm »

Awwww. My finishing move was nearly even more awesome than it already was.

Loot ALL the things!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 19, 2012, 02:50:04 pm »

Elisaz mutes the T.V. and observes the lions while he gets down to 'business.'
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1118 on: April 19, 2012, 02:56:50 pm »

Awwww. My finishing move was nearly even more awesome than it already was.

Loot ALL the things!
You walk around the fresh battlefield, picking over the corpses. You grab the laser rifle and the razor, but all the other bodies don't seem to have anything of value on them: no weapons, medical equipment or gadgets, just their suits. Strange.

Elisaz mutes the T.V. and observes the lions while he gets down to 'business.'
You mute the tv and lay back to enjoy yourself, so to speak. 

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 19, 2012, 02:59:42 pm »

Travel further into the clearing, ready to sprint away at the first sign of trouble.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 19, 2012, 03:02:20 pm »

((Finally, some action!))

Mason activates his Psychokinetic Amp and focuses on an empty point in space between him and the group of people, hoping randomly that he might get some reaction from whatever it causing the spacial distortion.

((Time to run some tests. I'm tired of doing nothing.))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 19, 2012, 03:08:25 pm »

Elisaz feels as if the ship's overlord is watching him.

He continues anyways.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 19, 2012, 03:10:42 pm »

He continues anyways.

((FapFapFapFapFapFapFa...? :P))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 19, 2012, 03:13:09 pm »

((Ivan needs to be congratulated. He survived the enemy onslaught without killing any teammate. Sincerely, he did pretty well and his rolls were mostly optimal.))

He continues anyways.
((It just makes him hornier.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:27:20 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 19, 2012, 03:17:00 pm »

"...hello? Ivan, can you hear me? Victor, can you hear me? Other two guys, can you hear me?"

Faith began nervously glancing back at the shuttle. They wouldn't, like, execute her for leaving with the ship instead of wandering into the same mental tar pit as the entire rest of her team may have gotten caught in, would they? I mean, technically it'd even be a successful mission! In that they'd now know exactly what was going wrong and why nobody came back.

...which reminded her. She'd assumed Mason and the other guy were in serious trouble- likely dead, but certainly in rather bad shape if they couldn't even respond to their radios. It was now dawning on her that they could be perfectly fine but sitting at some mad hatter's feasting table, which she would (hopefully) recognize as a pair of rocks. If she could get over to them without going crazy, she might be able to save them...

...or just join them for dessert, depending on how that went.

((Ivan needs to be congratulated. He survived the enemy onslaught without killing any teammate. Sincrely, he did pretty well and his rolls were mostly optimal.))
((Depending on whether you consider the previous team his teammates, of course. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 1256