Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 810 811 [812] 813 814 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3825952 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: On the highway out of Hell.
« Reply #12165 on: February 16, 2013, 09:54:12 am »

((Hmph, I've been busy trying to make sure my RTDs don't die, so can I have a brief explanation of the current scenario? Pretty please? :3

Also, is Milno finally
))
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:06:49 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12166 on: February 16, 2013, 10:03:33 am »

(...Spoiler, maybe? I mean I've beaten it twice, but come on...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12167 on: February 16, 2013, 10:06:16 am »

((Team poked their nose into the sharkmist tunnel on the Mining floor, summarily got their asses kicked and nearly vibrated to death, and is now flying out of the colony on a rocket-propelled elevator, and possibly a nuclear shockwave. HMRC business as usual.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12168 on: February 16, 2013, 10:07:24 am »

(...Spoiler, maybe? I mean I've beaten it twice, but come on...)

((Yeah, I fix'd it.

((Team poked their nose into the sharkmist tunnel on the Mining floor, summarily got their asses kicked and nearly vibrated to death, and is now flying out of the colony on a rocket-propelled elevator, and possibly a nuclear shockwave. HMRC business as usual.))

Thank you.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12169 on: February 16, 2013, 10:17:04 am »

((Hmph, I've been busy trying to make sure my RTDs don't die, so can I have a brief explanation of the current scenario? Pretty please? :3

Also, is Milno finally *REDACTED*))

((Firstly, we went down to the mining level where a miner possessed by sharkmist sliced Feyri in half with a cutting laser. Then he was shot. Then people went into the sharkmist labyrinth and judged it to be really bad news. Then the idea came up that we should really just heat up the horrible macro-sharkmist tunnel and be done with this level. This turned out to be, in Milno's words, a fucking stupid idea. The sharkmist started to vibrate oddly and mess people up. Faith died as a result of both touching the sharkmist tunnel and being in the area of effect of the rapid macromist vibrations. Much fun was had.

After everyone was packed into the elevator, it was then summarily propelled upwards by Miyamoto as Flint sliced through two irises. Now there seems to be a bit of a problem as rapid depressurization as a result of breaching the airtight seal of the iris might kill the doctor in the hospital level and set off a possible 1/8th kiloton bomb there. And there are still several irises left for us to take care of as we ascend gloriously through the levels of the area.))

((This, essentially, yes.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12170 on: February 16, 2013, 10:24:41 am »

((So what exactly are these 'irises'? I know what they are in the context of the flower or eye, but what are they as a structural thing?))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12171 on: February 16, 2013, 10:29:10 am »

(I'm trying to think of where you might have seen them in sci-fi but I'm drawing a blank. Uh, basically they're metal doors that open from the center to the edges, generally in a spiral, and consist of multiple sliding panels.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12172 on: February 16, 2013, 10:29:38 am »

Go on a  White Circle of Algis drawing frenzy.  Draw it on any part of the elevator possible, suits, teammates, giant robot allies, anything.

"O Algis, shield us all, we implore you!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12173 on: February 16, 2013, 10:32:32 am »

(I'm trying to think of where you might have seen them in sci-fi but I'm drawing a blank. Uh, basically they're metal doors that open from the center to the edges, generally in a spiral, and consist of multiple sliding panels.)

(I believe I've seen them portrayed before. Thanks.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12174 on: February 16, 2013, 10:34:08 am »

(No problem. Sorry for jumping on your case earlier, I just really like TWD so I'm a little defensive of it. ^^^;)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12175 on: February 16, 2013, 10:34:36 am »

((So what exactly are these 'irises'? I know what they are in the context of the flower or eye, but what are they as a structural thing?))
((Like this thing.
Spoiler: Stargate SG-1 Iris (click to show/hide)
))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12177 on: February 16, 2013, 10:58:49 am »

Pancaek - team C - cripple

"Well, I'll just be here in case any of you get tired and need backup"

Use MFM to slice iris in such a way giant pieces don't fall down and crush us.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12178 on: February 16, 2013, 11:37:15 am »

((Sean has it down right, they all look simular to that. There are also iris' in the MKII and MKIII suits at strategic points to seal off the suits from ruptures/remove damaged parts by slicing through them as it closes. SNIKT!))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12179 on: February 16, 2013, 11:41:49 am »

Pancaek - team C - cripple

"Well, I'll just be here in case any of you get tired and need backup"

Use MFM to slice iris in such a way giant pieces don't fall down and crush us.

Do this also with my own MFM.

(No problem. Sorry for jumping on your case earlier, I just really like TWD so I'm a little defensive of it. ^^^;)

((Me too, I'd call it my Game of the Year for last year. I just used that term and thought "Well, people who haven't played the game wouldn't be able know what it means" but then I realized if they did play the game and made the connection between Milno and said character, then it would spoil the story for them.))
Pages: 1 ... 810 811 [812] 813 814 ... 1256