Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 818 819 [820] 821 822 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3830017 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: On the highway out of Hell.
« Reply #12285 on: February 20, 2013, 02:26:06 pm »

Name:Flint Westwood - Team C - Rocket Propelled Main Elevator

"*grumble* ...damn Jim, stealing my door kills, making me feel useless... *grumble*"

If Jim doesn't open the iris, cut the iris with the laser. If Jim opens the iris, prepare to cut a hole in the elevator for Miyamoto. Look around and see if I can find the source of the sharkmist on level 2. Is it coming from the bodies in the entertainment district?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12286 on: February 20, 2013, 02:33:33 pm »

Brother Lars:  Team B, Chaplain

Brother Lars continued to preach.  "Brothers and sisters of the HMRC, now is the time to act!  This sharkmist has been deemed a mortal enemy by Steve, and it must be destroyed!  Repent your sins and wash your hands with the blood of the sharkmist!"

Continue to preach destruction.  Shoot anything that threatens us.  Encourage the use of silly amounts of destruction.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12287 on: February 20, 2013, 02:56:11 pm »

Come to think of it...how exactly are you going to get out of under this platform...

((If the elevator is simply a platform instead of a normal box-like elevator, can't I simply push the elevator all the way up to the ceiling of the shaft to let Lucas and myself out?))

If Jim doesn't open the iris, cut the iris with the laser. If Jim opens the iris, prepare to cut a hole in the elevator for Miyamoto. Look around and see if I can find the source of the sharkmist on level 2. Is it coming from the bodies in the entertainment district?

((Might want to wait cutting up the elevator untill everybody's of, lest you roll a one and send everybody plummeting into the welcoming maws of the mist.

Also, is it just me or is Lucas being a spitefull ass right now? A hilarious ass, i might add.))

Smooth sailin'.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12288 on: February 20, 2013, 03:03:05 pm »

((That's why I have the "prepare" there. I'm getting a dynamic bonus so that I don't cut you and the rest of the elevator in half if I get a 7.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12289 on: February 20, 2013, 04:42:25 pm »

"Don't you worry chief, I'll get your pretty head out of here." "Now you're creeping me out here man, It's getting a bit too crazy in here, let me out for a bit will you?"

keep eyes open and Prepare for the nasty stuff that WILL happen. pat Feyri's remains reassuringly

"We'll escape, chief, sure as sure"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12290 on: February 20, 2013, 04:51:56 pm »

Jim steals Flint's door kill again with a :3 emoticon, using his Manipulation Amp to destroy it the way he did the previous ones.

And if Pancaek touches Feyri in an inappropriate area - anywhere other than the arm, in other words - Jim's going to 'accidentally' trod on his toes.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12291 on: February 20, 2013, 06:27:27 pm »

Stay on guard.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12292 on: February 20, 2013, 07:57:33 pm »

Team B Almost Corpse Leader

Milno frowns, staring at the closed door.

Go through passage after it is opened and look around to check is the situation.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12293 on: February 20, 2013, 11:01:44 pm »

"Well, whatever is up there does not seem very keen on expanding rapidly. I suppose that's good. And good things are good. Very good, actually. You might even say that they are totally bangin', should you feel inclined to."

"That is, unless we're dealing with something more clever and thoroughly vile than the mist down there. It could happen. Which would be a bad thing, I suppose."

Have none of any mist-tricks. Have none of them with my totally amazing magical pocket calculator. Stand ready along the edge of the elevator to have none of them very intensely in a totally melty way, should it prove necessary. Set attitude to maximum magical thugging.
Maximum Magical Thugging Engaged.

Name:Flint Westwood - Team C - Rocket Propelled Main Elevator

"*grumble* ...damn Jim, stealing my door kills, making me feel useless... *grumble*"

You point your laser at the elevator floor, steadying your aim and your nerves.

Brother Lars:  Team B, Chaplain

Brother Lars continued to preach.  "Brothers and sisters of the HMRC, now is the time to act!  This sharkmist has been deemed a mortal enemy by Steve, and it must be destroyed!  Repent your sins and wash your hands with the blood of the sharkmist!"

Continue to preach destruction.  Shoot anything that threatens us.  Encourage the use of silly amounts of destruction.

"Personally I don't know why we can't all sit down, talk about our problems and THEN FUCKING MURDER SOMEONE! BURN THE FLESH FROM THE BONE! STEVE IS A GOD OF BLOOD AND PURPLE NURPLES!"

Come to think of it...how exactly are you going to get out of under this platform...

((If the elevator is simply a platform instead of a normal box-like elevator, can't I simply push the elevator all the way up to the ceiling of the shaft to let Lucas and myself out?))

((Might want to wait cutting up the elevator untill everybody's of, lest you roll a one and send everybody plummeting into the welcoming maws of the mist.

Also, is it just me or is Lucas being a spitefull ass right now? A hilarious ass, i might add.))

Smooth sailin'.
You engage wait mode.

"Almost out of this goddamn death trap. I almost miss the days when we were just murdering civilians."

"Don't you worry chief, I'll get your pretty head out of here." "Now you're creeping me out here man, It's getting a bit too crazy in here, let me out for a bit will you?"

keep eyes open and Prepare for the nasty stuff that WILL happen. pat Feyri's remains reassuringly

"We'll escape, chief, sure as sure"
You pat Feyri's helmet.

"Yeah, bad shit is gonna go down. We know that. Bad shit always goes down. But hopefully it won't be TOO bad. Least not giant killbot bad."

Jim steals Flint's door kill again with a :3 emoticon, using his Manipulation Amp to destroy it the way he did the previous ones.

And if Pancaek touches Feyri in an inappropriate area - anywhere other than the arm, in other words - Jim's going to 'accidentally' trod on his toes.

[Exo:1+1+1]
You mind punch a small hole in the iris.

"Channeling Ivan here..."

You jump up and start tearing the iris open by hand, ripping chunks of it down a bit at a time until it's finally open.

Stay on guard.
You point your rifle right up through the hole Jim has exposed. Nothing comes screaming down on top of you. So thats good.

Milno frowns, staring at the closed door.

Go through passage after it is opened and look around to check is the situation.

You jet up through the hole, your legs flying limply behind you. It's dark up here, but you've got the strength to tap the light button on your helmet.

Your lamps illuminate a room much like the one you saw when you first got here. Save for the spikes and beams of macromist that look like they've torn right through the walls.

"It's spreading."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12294 on: February 21, 2013, 12:15:36 am »

Milno turns his comms on, taking a look around as he does so, alert yellow eyes scanning the area and evaluating the situation. "Good news, it hasn't taken over. Bad news, it's here, spreading and it most likely will take over. Haul ass and let's move out."

Move out with the team when appropriate, move fingers one by one for the moment to test coordination.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Choosing teams
« Reply #12295 on: February 21, 2013, 12:32:20 am »

((Handy dandy reminder!))

Lars calmed down long enough to look around.  "Which way should we head out?  Through the quarantine or around the long way?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12296 on: February 21, 2013, 12:56:54 am »

"Oh dear. Infested, is it?"

Move out with the rest of the team (if they move out, that is), be ready to melt anything the team may instruct me to melt.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12297 on: February 21, 2013, 01:48:48 am »

"Quicker is better, but I'd rather not take the risk. Let's move our asses," Jim said, collecting Feyri's remains and moving for the door to LRC. If mist-filled, he would attempt to burn through; if not, he would book straight for the next room toward the Hangar and repeat the sequence of orders until he got to the Hangar or circumstances changed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12298 on: February 21, 2013, 02:39:25 am »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

Grab Faith's head and any other remains lying around and motor.
"So, what's the plan if we run into anybody else around here?  Everybody's probably left by now, right?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12299 on: February 21, 2013, 02:43:43 am »

"Easy enough, Mesk. We blow through them if they try to stop us. Otherwise, we ignore them and we get right the hell back to our transports."
Pages: 1 ... 818 819 [820] 821 822 ... 1256