Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3826115 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Preparing for take off (players needed)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 09:37:58 pm »

That's what I was thinking. Irony already has it covered so I didn't think I needed it. ^^^;
Wow, that deserves a facepalm, I totally missed Irony's obviously medic-oriented character. Owowowowow.
Wanted to be a Medic. Sees Irony's sheet.

Decides to be a fighter to get that Medic to work.

Profit.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 09:51:47 pm »

No worries. ^^^ I know Irony well enough to know that if there was a medic class he was already on it. :3
I was gonna say "Not always :<" but the I realized that's probably not true. Apparently SC knows me better than I do. :-\
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 09:57:52 pm »

Actually that's probably not true. I just labor under the belief you're a mad scientist and will usually pick options that allow you to play yourself in RTDs. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 10:03:15 pm »

Name: Rando Hwakins
Apperance:  A young cacusain male with a slender body, brown hair and blue eyes.
Personal Information: grew up on some shithole planet in the galtic backwater, wanted to become powerful so studied how to be a transhuman. One of the things he jammed in made him rage and kill two apartments full of people.
Reason assigned to HRMC: mass murder
Stats
Strength 4
Dexterity 3
Eundurance 4
Charsmia 1
Intelligence 5
Willpower 3
Skills
Speech 0
Intution 1
Handiwork 1
Conventional weaponary 0
Unconventional weaponary 1
Exotic weaponary 1
Auxillary systems 1
Medical tech 0
Profession: Transhuman
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 10:29:01 pm »

Alright, currently on active duty:
Milno Enedrasi
Ivan Yankovichy
Faith Valentine
Feyri Nirel
Jim

Standby
TCM
Rando Hwakins

>Looks like we have enough on active duty to start. Always need more for standby though.

I see we're all here. Wonderful. Now, while you may be an expendable chunk of self aware carbon, the high tech arsenal of the HMRC is not. So, in addition to your standard issue Mk I suit, before each mission you will each be issued 5 requisition tokens which you may exchange for equipment at the armory. You may spend some or all of it and any left overs will be held for later. And here's the fun part, if you manage to survive and bring the weapon back, you'll can get some of those tokens refunded if you trade it in. So, the longer you live and the more equipment you manage to bring back, the more expensive and destructive tech you can have next time. Additional tokens may be given based on performance and artifacts recovered. Now then, please form an orderly line and purchase whatever WMD you'd most like to be holding while curled in the fetal position, waiting to die.

Armory
(Note: All weapons come with 1 magazine/battery of ammunition. Extra ammunition is available for a price New items may become available in the future.Prices subject to change. Satisfaction and survival are not guaranteed. You may buy things for others but may not pool your tokens.)

Conventional
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Unconventional

Exotic weapons

Auxiliary systems:

Medical Tech:

Misc
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:12:21 pm by piecewise »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 10:38:33 pm »

Waiting a moment.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 10:40:19 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 10:43:30 pm »

((Are melee weapons coming as well? Editing this post later for armory purchase. Also waiting.))
Milno:
Is kind of lost while browsing through the weaponry and decides to buy the following:
-1 Laser Rifle = 2 Tokens;
-1 Painkiller = 1 Token;
-1 Monoatomic Razor = 2 Tokens.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:38:40 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2012, 11:15:51 pm »

Waiting a moment.
((Are melee weapons coming as well? Editing this post later for armory purchase. Also waiting.))

Edited the post. Sorry, it posted randomly before I was finished.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 11:22:32 pm »

Jim happens to have been installed with a Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier previously and buys a Monoatomic Razor.

(Well, there go my tokens. Hopefully I survive the first mission. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 11:26:03 pm »

Order:
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2012, 12:06:06 am »

Faith:
Emergency Kit (3)
Hand Laser (1)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2012, 01:20:57 am »

>While we wait for our last recruit to chose his thermonuclear security blanket, I'll go over a few things. I am Steve, the computer, and I talk in green. Even when you're hearing my voice, it will be in green. Do not question it.

> Those Mk I suits of yours will protect you against vacuum and pretty much any changes in temperature, as well as offering a degree of radiation shielding. What they will not do is stop a bullet. Crushing forces, maybe, laser, for a very short time, but not a puncture. And in the event of a puncture, that protection against vacuum and temperature goes away. To put it simply, you will be flash frozen before you even realize you've been shot. Try not to be punctured.

>Also, that suit has a heat exchange coil on the back. Don't go touch it or pressing it on anything. Touch that thing to some ice in Near Absolute zero conditions and it will be like a grenade going off just behind your head.

>Try not to worry to much if your friends die. Even flash frozen we can usually revive them as long as their head is still mostly intact, but only if you manage to complete the mission so we can pick you up. No pick up until the area is secure, and no revival without pick up. The mission is your priority.

OOC here for a second. It's possible that there will be moments in this game where you or your teammates begin having any number of mental problems. Perhaps mind control, perhaps feed back from Amps, perhaps hallucinations from drugs. The point is, for that sort of thing to really work you need to respond how your character would, without the knowledge you have from the metagame. If you're taken over and you round a corner to see a 6 armed murder beast, you should open fire, even if you know it's actually an illusion and you're gonna fire on a friend. I know it's hard, but try to stay in character and not metagame as best you can.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2012, 06:03:43 am »

((Time flies by when you're offline...))

Feyri Nirel

>Laser Rifle with 2 additional Batteries (4 tokens)
>A Scout Eye (1 token)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 06:19:16 am »

OOC here for a second. It's possible that there will be moments in this game where you or your teammates begin having any number of mental problems. Perhaps mind control, perhaps feed back from Amps, perhaps hallucinations from drugs. The point is, for that sort of thing to really work you need to respond how your character would, without the knowledge you have from the metagame. If you're taken over and you round a corner to see a 6 armed murder beast, you should open fire, even if you know it's actually an illusion and you're gonna fire on a friend. I know it's hard, but try to stay in character and not metagame as best you can.
((What about the characters whose reaction would be running away screaming like a little girl?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 06:40:54 am »

((What about the characters whose reaction would be running away screaming like a little girl?))
((Or...a grown girl? In my case?))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1256