Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3868725 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Ivan: "F***ING HELP"
« Reply #1560 on: April 25, 2012, 09:03:53 pm »

Sincerely, we should have some qualms about stripping Faith of her MkII suit. If it is in good condition then it also probably means her body is reasonably intact.
It also means we'll have to keep our resident sickfuck away.

And we should stop talking about Faith as if it is certain she'll die. She is going to wait for the second team, I guess.

Edit: Our team cohesion and mutual love is touching, truly touching.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:12:12 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: April 25, 2012, 09:22:28 pm »

Thomas is in for team B, if there's room.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: April 25, 2012, 09:24:09 pm »

((If I can get enough time to make my bola launcher, then I'll go. If I only have enough time to make a emp nade then I'll still go. And the only one who is claiming suits around here is me, since I can take em apart for parts.

And if you have any idea what that means, then you should be scared. Very scared.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: April 25, 2012, 09:44:24 pm »

OK, since there is a good chance that Mason and Faith will wimp out, we'll start recruiting for the b-team. First come first serve. Make sure to buy your gear/have it ready when you volunteer, we want to get people out there asap. If the do sack up and finish the mission by some miracle, this roster will be for the next mission.

Feyri is in, along with the rest if there is still space.

Otherwise, she attempts to link up a comminications with Steve and Team B, to know how they'll do.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: April 25, 2012, 10:18:18 pm »

And we should stop talking about Faith as if it is certain she'll die. She is going to wait for the second team, I guess.
Well she's certainly not going in with one other guy to a place near two other dead dead corpses, that's for sure. So, it's pretty much hang around for the other team and at least tell them vaguely what happened, or book it in the shuttle and then tell the ship vaguely what happened.

((And the only one who is claiming suits around here is me, since I can take em apart for parts.

And if you have any idea what that means, then you should be scared. Very scared.))
It means there's always the possibility that you'll slowly turn to the nearest teammate and contemplate harvesting them.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: April 25, 2012, 10:25:40 pm »

((And the only one who is claiming suits around here is me, since I can take em apart for parts.

It means there's always the possibility that you'll slowly turn to the nearest teammate and contemplate harvesting them.

Hehehe, that reminds me of that line from Virus.

"Spare parts... It want's us for spare parts."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1566 on: April 25, 2012, 11:17:04 pm »

Alright, we have our b-team

Milno
jim
Elisaz
mesk
Thomas

Get your shit together people, you're leaving soon. That means you, Thomas. Once you're armed you're going in.

If the do sack up and finish the mission by some miracle, this roster will be for the next mission.
This is so not going to happen.

Begin rapidly searching for salvageable brains, starting around where I am and moving to where I thought Adrian and Mason were.

Mason decides to spend his foreseeable future overturning everything in sight in search of loot, weapons, armor, and interesting devices.

Aka, loot the shit out of every body, container and building in sight. There were over a dozen men with me when I killed the fungus monk creature... They must be somewhere, dead or alive. If alive, I'll have companionship and added strength. If dead, extra supplies. Its a win-win!

For the sake of time lets assume that faith and mason gathered the remaining two npc's and headed back to where the shuttle is parked. You found no stuff, because you already looted it before (no reason to take mk I suits), and none of the brains are salvageable, besides victor's. Yeah you found him. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:27:16 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 25, 2012, 11:19:31 pm »

((@GM: I think it is supposed to be Faith and Mason.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1568 on: April 25, 2012, 11:25:30 pm »

Thats what I said. No I didn't just edit it. SHUT UP.

Also, got thomas's selection in the other thread(This is why I was hesitant to break it up :P) gimme a second to make sure everything is in order.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: April 25, 2012, 11:29:55 pm »

Thomas buys a laser rifle and a monotomic razor. He tries to bum a cigarette and a match then heads to the briefing room.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 25, 2012, 11:30:12 pm »

((I was already missing some action. Nice to be back into active duty.

Edit: Expunged redundant bits.))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:34:31 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: April 26, 2012, 12:47:51 am »

((My god, I am having the shittiest day ever... I have a horrible exam that I have studied furiously for, only to have the damn thing ask about like half of the things I studied for and I had to do math without a calculator, my robot assignment is not even following a goddamn line let alone map out a maze, I have a ai assignment due tomorrow for which I still don't know where the hell some of the required files I have to hand in actually are in the shitty program I have to work with, my parents are most likely going to scream at me AGAIN for the exam, and to top it off I have to miss out on the mission because I got beaten by some dude dicking around in a end game suit while I was in said exam and in game I was doing something USEFUL by making and testing new weapons.

*panting*

*flips desk*

Sorry about that, I had to let off some steam. Have fun while I keep making new gear and break someone.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: April 26, 2012, 12:56:14 am »

(Sorry to hear that, Zako. :-\

Anyway, we've got two NPC mooks, a medic mook and a kinetic amplifier mook waiting by the ship ready to back up Team B. Which I think is actually something like Team E by this point. Frankly I'd think the higher-ups would be pleased some of the previous team(s) survived to give the others a heads up this time, as opposed to just vanishing into the abyss without a sound.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: April 26, 2012, 01:05:56 am »

((It's cool, I'm better now. I can use this time to work on my idea for an injector weapon of some kind. Something involving thermite and armor piercing spikes...))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: April 26, 2012, 01:09:23 am »

((It's cool, I'm better now. I can use this time to work on my idea for an injector weapon of some kind. Something involving thermite and armor piercing spikes...))
I'm off limits for tests, right? ;)

And the real reason I posted that was to warn you I'm going to bed, be back in 15 hrs. feel free to brief, and Zako can take my spot if I hold up the mission.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:14:06 am by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 1256