Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1069 1070 [1071] 1072 1073 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3832025 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Assault
« Reply #16050 on: September 19, 2013, 08:52:02 pm »

Lars glances over at Auron.  "Brother Auron, why are you loading supplies on to the ship now?  We have a mission to accomplish!"

Continue to seek opportunity to fire.  Continue not to shoot civilians.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16051 on: September 19, 2013, 08:59:10 pm »

because there are still too many civvies in the way, also i intend to make us all some hoverboards once the mission is over.

Just being practical my friend.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16052 on: September 19, 2013, 09:11:53 pm »

Lars grunts.  "Are you stealing supplies from the Sword?  Do you not know the punishment for stealing from the gods?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16053 on: September 19, 2013, 09:18:31 pm »

Walk up to the sods and talk to them.
O_o

((I-err, hope you remember the briefing. Because that would most likely end up in a..
In a bad situation.
Hey, on a meta note -or if you can somehow hear Feyri from here- why don't you say that you're with the UMW and are special ops working against someone in the base? :D))
((I'm in a battlesuit. They have Gauss rifles. I'll be fine even if they shoot.))
((This'll cause direct alarm. :/
Make a better introduction :D))
((Team Joker cut their communications. They can't alert their commanders and their commanders in turn can't order them. That's why they're just standing there.
They won't let me in without the proper identification.
The only way to take them down quietly is for an amp user to do it, but even then the ones inside the base will start shooting and the commanders will be alerted by the civilians. So there's not much chance for stealth or disguise here.))

Lars grunts.  "Are you stealing supplies from the Sword?  Do you not know the punishment for stealing from the gods?"
"Oh, wait, I know that one, I think. Err... Is it being chained to a mountain and having your liver eaten by an eagle every day?"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 09:23:33 pm by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16054 on: September 19, 2013, 09:33:39 pm »

why would it be stealing, i am merely transporting steves most holy supplies into the hangar for him and then repurposing these trolleys to allow us to carry out his divine will in style.

Besides, he let us keep everything we recovered from canary base... he seems a most benevolent god when your not trying to blow up his ship.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16055 on: September 19, 2013, 09:47:42 pm »

Lars glances toward Flint.  "Er, yes, something like that.  I believe it was Promeo who stole electricity from the gods, and was punished suchly.  It was either his liver or his testicles."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16056 on: September 19, 2013, 10:10:27 pm »

Bishop sighs and shakes his head. "Stop fucking around with the trolleys Auron. You need to focus on the assault. You can get some of the trolleys when we come back."

Stop that idiot from running off to push trolleys and keep advancing, moving from cover to cover.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16057 on: September 19, 2013, 10:23:48 pm »

its not like i can do anything until the civvies move out, i might as well do something productive while i wait.

((I dont see why you guys are all yelling at me, most of us cant do anything until the civvies are gone and they only have one door to go through. Its gonna take at least until the end of this turn or the start of the next for them all to disperse... i might as well get something done while we wait.))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 11:39:17 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16058 on: September 19, 2013, 10:41:50 pm »

Why an immortal would need to cower is beyond me, but sure. You hide like the deathless monster you are.
((What?))

its not like i can do anything until the civvies move out, i might as well do something productive while i wait.

ignore bishop, get the trolleys back to the hangar while the civvies are busy trampling each other. Get back in formation once trolleys are in hangar.

((I dont see why you guys are all yelling at me, most of us cant do anything until the civvies are gone and they only have one door to go through. Its gonna take at least until the end of this turn or the start of the next for them all to disperse... i might as well get something done while we wait.))
((This logic seems reasonable to me, and I think only a little of that is because of how close to midnight it is.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16059 on: September 19, 2013, 11:00:09 pm »

(I'll only yell if you attack the civvies. :P Better you do something potentially useful than stand around waiting, I guess.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16060 on: September 19, 2013, 11:21:35 pm »

((It's just that, you're looting while we are assaulting a base. And looting stuff that you can get easily from the AM after the mission... If you start looting now and some sods come out of the doors with guns, you could get shot and then we'll only have 2 people for taking the control room.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16061 on: September 19, 2013, 11:32:15 pm »

((It's just that, you're looting while we are assaulting a base. And looting stuff that you can get easily from the AM after the mission... If you start looting now and some sods come out of the doors with guns, you could get shot and then we'll only have 2 people for taking the control room.))
((Ill be at the opposite end of the gangway in an armored exosuit whilst a synthflesh titan bears down on them, i think ill be fine.
If you like ill add in an action to stop looting if the sods get reinforcements.))

((i have edited my action to include the following condition:
Once the civilians finish their evacuation or if the sods get reinforcements return to formation and provide covering fire for the rest of the team.

is this an acceptable compromise?))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 11:46:11 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16062 on: September 20, 2013, 01:01:42 am »

"Uh, guess they don't have the greatest threat perception.  Are they waiting for us to shoot first?"

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #16063 on: September 20, 2013, 02:52:42 am »

"I have a bad feeling about this, guys. Something is very wrong with those sods. Shall I euthanize them?"

Advance with arms stretched, ready to fire when hell breaks loose.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16064 on: September 20, 2013, 06:24:42 am »

Why an immortal would need to cower is beyond me, but sure. You hide like the deathless monster you are.
((What?))
((Mesk has an ultraregen treatment, meaning he can regenerate any and all damage as long as he has enough biomass. That's why Jim can get to use his spine like a stress ball without fear of hurting him. Of course brain damage, explosives and other such things are always an issue.))
Pages: 1 ... 1069 1070 [1071] 1072 1073 ... 1256