Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3825061 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette
« Reply #18735 on: February 14, 2014, 11:34:24 am »

I assume we are proceeding away from it in the case it goes berserk upon removal of the core?

If so, GTFO the biohorror to a safe distance away.

((@pyromaniac bondage party: you end up looking like a zebratiger for a month or so afterward.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18736 on: February 14, 2014, 11:44:38 am »

Help support biohorrored teammate's body as he is cut free, holding him steady and making the task easier.
((You should seriously consider if we should be cutting all of him free or just his head, also, please warn me about that knife so I know I shouldn't trust you while you hold it and why. Lyra is unaware of its properties and trusts Maurice heavily. my guard is down right now.))
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:47:16 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18737 on: February 14, 2014, 11:48:17 am »

You mind throwing a link to those in your signature or somewhere it can be accessed easily since it will be changing often maybe? In fact..having all this stuff in one tread would be a good idea...Hmmm

I'll put it on the wiki under 'current mission'. Would that suffice?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 05:47:21 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18738 on: February 14, 2014, 01:04:08 pm »

I'll do it.
Controlled dismemberment, seems like my specialty these days, hehe.
Maurice chuckled dryly as he reached for the knife Mogul gave him.
Cut the teammate's body free.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18739 on: February 14, 2014, 01:58:41 pm »

Fine... New team name then...

REQUEST TEAM "Lemmings" BE CHANGED TO TEAM "HONEY BADGER"
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18740 on: February 14, 2014, 03:21:25 pm »

Fine... New team name then...

REQUEST TEAM "Lemmings" BE CHANGED TO TEAM "HONEY BADGER"
((Why not "Platypus"?))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18741 on: February 14, 2014, 07:34:03 pm »

Much strapping and flamethrower grabbing commences. It's like a bondage party of pyromaniacs.

Which is something I've never been to....
((It's quite fun and rather interesting, but generally only two thirds of the attendees make it home.))

Haul a massive dragon! (In the case that I can't lift a multiple-tonne humanioid, Just belay him as he climbs.)
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18742 on: February 15, 2014, 03:47:32 pm »

I assume we are proceeding away from it in the case it goes berserk upon removal of the core?

If so, GTFO the biohorror to a safe distance away.

((@pyromaniac bondage party: you end up looking like a zebratiger for a month or so afterward.))
GTFOutted

You mind throwing a link to those in your signature or somewhere it can be accessed easily since it will be changing often maybe? In fact..having all this stuff in one tread would be a good idea...Hmmm

Yep, that works.

Much strapping and flamethrower grabbing commences. It's like a bondage party of pyromaniacs.

Which is something I've never been to....
((It's quite fun and rather interesting, but generally only two thirds of the attendees make it home.))

Haul a massive dragon! (In the case that I can't lift a multiple-tonne humanioid, Just belay him as he climbs.)
I think he fucked right off.

Help support biohorrored teammate's body as he is cut free, holding him steady and making the task easier.
((You should seriously consider if we should be cutting all of him free or just his head, also, please warn me about that knife so I know I shouldn't trust you while you hold it and why. Lyra is unaware of its properties and trusts Maurice heavily. my guard is down right now.))
I'll do it.
Controlled dismemberment, seems like my specialty these days, hehe.
Maurice chuckled dryly as he reached for the knife Mogul gave him.
Cut the teammate's body free.
[will:6]
You expertly slice the body of your teammate free from the nerve endings. As you do, the bright glow of the timmy tear dulls until it is so dim it is barely visible. The nerves around you begin to fire rapidly  and twitch.

The entirety of the fleshhorror begins to convulse and change, tendrils grow and die, teeth and jaws grow and snap like beartraps on the walls, eyes sprout and roll. It feels like the entire place is starting to move.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18743 on: February 15, 2014, 04:07:39 pm »

"Move, NOW! You are free to open fire upon direct hostile action! Maurice, Lyra, we'll wait at the top of the shaft, everyone else get to the surface!"

Ready flamethrower, and charge a dynamic bonus to haul everyone up here with my amp if needed.

((And there's your excitement.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18744 on: February 15, 2014, 04:20:08 pm »

Added team layout and defense map to wiki under 'current mission'. With the link to the wiki in my sig, that convenient enough?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #18745 on: February 15, 2014, 04:48:37 pm »

"Move, NOW! You are free to open fire upon direct hostile action! Maurice, Lyra, we'll wait at the top of the shaft, everyone else get to the surface!"

Ready flamethrower, and charge a dynamic bonus to haul everyone up here with my amp if needed.

((And there's your excitement.))

((Morul is outside the biohorror, thanks to Xan. Teal and Felix are the only ones at the top of shaft, I think.))

"Looks like we made it angry."

Flamethrower at the ready, finally use that ±1 Con bonus (that I've had for like a dozen turns now) if the biohorror attacks. Cover Teal and Thaddeus while they haul up our teammates.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:25:12 pm by swordsmith04 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18746 on: February 15, 2014, 05:26:54 pm »

Don't kill it if you can! It's too beautiful!

Bravely run away!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18747 on: February 15, 2014, 07:35:32 pm »

Teal gives a stoic sigh. This would've been the perfect time to punt explosives.
Quote from: Teal>Morul
Morul. Gone wild. Danger to world. Permission to evaporate brainchamber?

Haul people. Then flee. Until further notice
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:37:38 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18748 on: February 15, 2014, 08:10:03 pm »

Quote from: Morul Migurkeshin to Teal
Not yet. It's reacting right now, but it's random. If it becomes directed hostility, feel free. Just try not to catch us in the blast radius.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18749 on: February 16, 2014, 12:36:47 am »

Help Teal haul people, then flee along with him
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 ... 1256