Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 2847827 times)

piecewise

  • Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Perform Consecration Rites on the tomb while following Milno and Faith's command.

"Then let us at least give our respects before we leave this planet. The last of it's system and it's people."
You carry Jim to the elevator and lay him down next to where Milno is standing. You close your eyes and try to think up a good prayer to leave in this very strange place. After a few moments of revere you hover your hand over the cube and wait for Faith.

Milno:

"Faith, your argumentation really got me interested. I advise you to randomly try to rip everything you can carry from this place, so that either you find gold or activate the aforementioned systems. No, wait, emergency defense systems seem to be very bad. Well, the choice is yours, I'll be bleeding to death here, no rush whatsoever."

"So yeah, Feyri, don't you think we should be quicker? Jim will die if we stay too long around here, you know. There is a limit to how much time he can stay that way."



You continue to yell at faith, trying as best you can to argue for the course of leaving the deadly alien world rather then standing around and waiting to die. You're starting to feel a little light headed and dizzy.

"Er, yeah... lemme see if..."


Attempt to use controls to increase nutrient intake/flow to one part/section/tube/crystal/thing.

"We might need to bring the power source over here for it to work, though..."
You poke at the controls but they remain dark. Its clear they need some sort of power source.The crystalline thing inside the tank looks like nothing but an overgrown bismuth crystal now, unmoving and dull.

Activate light-amps, look around for the controls.
You activate the light-amp and look around. Huh, the cube is just...gone. Maybe the others know whats going on?

Caellath

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You continue to yell at faith, trying as best you can to argue for the course of leaving the deadly alien world rather then standing around and waiting to die. You're starting to feel a little light headed and dizzy.
Milno starts to feel funny. Yeah, he knows what is going to happen if he doesn't calm down. He stops getting mad and just slows down. If death was coming for him, he might as well give the Grim Reaper some trouble.

"Heh, I'm feeling light-headed and dizzy. I think we really should leave now.
How about you Feyri? How is your leg at the moment?"


Milno turns unusually calm and expressionless.

You poke at the controls but they remain dark. Its clear they need some sort of power source.The crystalline thing inside the tank looks like nothing but an overgrown bismuth crystal now, unmoving and dull.
"If you really want tokens over my life, just use your hand laser to cut the tank and take the crystalline thing inside. Then let's leave."
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:06:54 pm by Caellath »
Logged
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

  • Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

You continue to yell at faith, trying as best you can to argue for the course of leaving the deadly alien world rather then standing around and waiting to die. You're starting to feel a little light headed and dizzy.
Milno starts to feel funny. Yeah, he knows what is going to happen if he doesn't calm down. He stops getting mad and just slows down. If death was coming for him, he might as well give the Grim Reaper some trouble.

"Heh, I'm feeling light-headed and dizzy. I think we really should leave now.
How about you Feyri? How is your leg at the moment?"


Milno turns unusually calm and expressionless.

You poke at the controls but they remain dark. Its clear they need some sort of power source.The crystalline thing inside the tank looks like nothing but an overgrown bismuth crystal now, unmoving and dull.
"If you really want tokens over my life, just use your hand laser to cut the tank and take the crystalline thing inside. Then let's leave."
Faith has shown herself more then willing to abandon the injured in their time of need.

Caellath

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Faith has shown herself more then willing to abandon the injured in their time of need.
((Yep, but Milno has turned psychotically calm for a reason. If he feels death approaching, he'll try to kill Faith (no need to force it on my character, I'll rp it with gusto). He'll train the alien gun on her head and vaporize it. I just hope Ms.Professional Opinion can just see that Milno does not want to die and decide to leave the place.))
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:41:07 pm by Caellath »
Logged
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

  • Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

"uh, guys, where's the elevator?"
Logged
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"uh, guys, where's the elevator?"
((I think Ivan is on the floor beneath us.))
Logged
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

  • Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"*sigh* Fine, let's get moving. Um, could someone who actually knows how a laser works do it? I'm... worried about the everything if I try to get a piece out."
Logged
Quote from: piecewise (discord)
We're looking for a high animal torture to work effort ratio here
Step 5: Start your adventure with your 9035 fully armored elephant seal man swordsman companions huddled around you in a circle and immediately retire.

Caellath

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno:

"Feyri can do it perfectly. She should do it. Even if she does not accept it, you should do it yourself. It may be very valuable."
Logged
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

  • Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"I'll try it if no one else can, but I mean, I don't think I can use this thing better than a dog could. Feyri, think you could cut one of these things out for us?"
Logged
Quote from: piecewise (discord)
We're looking for a high animal torture to work effort ratio here
Step 5: Start your adventure with your 9035 fully armored elephant seal man swordsman companions huddled around you in a circle and immediately retire.

Tiruin

  • Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Cut the tube and free the prize! Or aid Faith in getting whatever is needed to save Milno!

Mentally sneer at Ivan  :P


"For the good of our team. Milno, if there is anything I know about taking wounds, do not panic and do not stress yourself for movement! It will only make the bleeding much worse!

"Faith, if I may, using either your gun or mine..."
Logged
Even though accounts vary, everyone has a legendary story to tell.

The Writer's Apprenticeship - A thread dedicated to literary art!

Tales of Shattered Dreams - My RTD, a continuous work in progress.

piecewise

  • Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Cut the tube and free the prize! Or aid Faith in getting whatever is needed to save Milno!

Mentally sneer at Ivan  :P


"For the good of our team. Milno, if there is anything I know about taking wounds, do not panic and do not stress yourself for movement! It will only make the bleeding much worse!

"Faith, if I may, using either your gun or mine..."

You grudgingly leave jim and milno on the elevator and jog up to were faith is hunched over the control panel. You unsling your rifle and aim carefully. [con wep roll:5+1] You slowly burn a line straight up the center of the tank, letting whatever fluid is inside spill out into the vacuum and freeze nearly instantaneously. After draining the last of your battery and slicing a neat line you jam your fingers into the still glowing gash and peel the tank open with a grunt. You reach your hand in and grab the crystalline thing. It comes away in two clean pieces, cut neatly in half in the same place that you cut the tank. Oops.

Ehndras

  • Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

<_<
Logged
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Tiruin

  • Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

...cut neatly in half in the same place that you cut the tank. Oops.

Feyri looked at the artifact, then at her gun, then back at Faith with a glum expression.

"Well. It looks like we have our treasure. You hold on to it as I'll get Jim.

"Is everyone alright with the aforementioned plan of getting-out-alive?"


Proceed with aforementioned plan if everyone else agrees and if everything is accounted for.

Hand over the treasure to Faith.

Request someone to lend me a spare battery for my rifle, or a temporary hold on any spare weapon.


When we leave, I'm taking point. Faith, you haul Milno and take the rear. Ivan, keep our midsection safe, make sure all wounded are able to move. I'll take Jim. If everyone is alright with this.

We will get out alive.

"...how many wounds can we all sustain again? Wait, nevermind.

"I still think we need to keep watch for automatons. Just in case they have a backup power supply."


((
<_<
^-^))
Logged
Even though accounts vary, everyone has a legendary story to tell.

The Writer's Apprenticeship - A thread dedicated to literary art!

Tales of Shattered Dreams - My RTD, a continuous work in progress.

Caellath

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno:

Get the hell out of the place with Feyri, Faith, Jim and maybe Ivan, if we happen to find him.

<_<
((Funny enough?))
Logged
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

  • Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

I was cracking up when I found out you cut the crystal in half. Definitely a DAFUQ moment.
Logged
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 1256