Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3830517 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #615 on: April 14, 2012, 07:10:10 pm »

((For some reason I am imagining Milno in kung fu-style pants and shoes, shirtless and with his long braid moving like a whip from side to side as he keeps shifting his legs stance. Dunno why, but probably because of chinese movies.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #616 on: April 14, 2012, 07:25:49 pm »

Milno smiles.

"Good going."

Dash and swing my left arm (safer than my flesh one) to catch Jim's robot neck (or something equal to it), grasp it and throw him to the ground and lock his arms if possible. Depending on his action, try a suplex.

((Ow, endurance rolls. Jim won't suffer from these anymore.))

A lariat... nice idea, but you should really try it on someone you're powerful enough to bring down. Jim responded by stopping Milno's charge with a punch to the stomach, then spun in place once and went for a discus lariat of his own to knock his opponent down.

Milno Dex roll:1
Jim Dex roll: 5

Milno brings his mechanical arm around in a wide arc, trying to catch Jim by the neck. Before he can get anywhere close Jim hammers his fist into Milno's stomach.
Jim Strength roll:1
Milno Endurance roll:4

Milno gasps as the air is knocked from his lungs, but manages to shift just enough to avoid most of the force of the blow.
Milno Dex roll:1
Jim Dex roll:1

Jim, seizing the moment spins in place, attempting his own lariat while Milno is stunned. In the midst of his spin he gets caught up on his own legs and stumbles, falling backward and landing with a heavy metallic thud. Milno fairs no better, his desperate attempts to dodge away ending with his own undignified collapse.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 14, 2012, 07:29:38 pm »

Hopefully I can still submit a character right?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 14, 2012, 07:39:01 pm »

((...So both of us fell down like bumbling idiots. Nice.))

Milno sighs.

Spring back up, grab Jim's feet and try to throw him with a ground suplex.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:58:20 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #619 on: April 14, 2012, 07:41:46 pm »

Hopefully I can still submit a character right?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sure can. Feel free to Volunteer for the mission as well.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #620 on: April 14, 2012, 07:44:50 pm »

I'll say right now that I'll probably give a space on the mission to Ehndras since he's been voicing his desire to come so often. That leaves us with one slot.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:46:30 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: April 14, 2012, 07:49:56 pm »

((Yeah, but the pentagram guy should be squeeing right now. It is his chance now and he does not even appear. Tried PM'ing?))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 14, 2012, 07:50:54 pm »

All right I volunteer. "You mean I'll finally see some action? All right!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 14, 2012, 07:57:05 pm »

Instead of rising, Jim scoots forward and attempts to wrap his legs around Milno's and drop him back to the floor with a drop toe hold.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 14, 2012, 08:05:04 pm »

Examine dials on my sabre!

"I think I'll...hold back for now. God Speed to everyone who partakes in this mission, but if anything fails, I'll be part of the reinforcement team. Hopefully, with Milno and Jim in tow." Feyri said as she left the room. If she wanted to survive and help others survive, she had to be in fit condition to do so.

Especially when everyone else had such great weaponry and armor at their disposal!

Find any training room where Milno and Jim are sparring, ask if I could join in.

Be part of the Reinforcement Team.

((So when the first squad may fail, does the second come in? Meaning everyone else?

Also, Milno = Cannibal?! D: ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 14, 2012, 08:08:21 pm »

"I think I'll...hold back for now. God Speed to everyone who partakes in this mission, but if anything fails, I'll be part of the reinforcement team. Hopefully, with Milno and Jim in tow." Feyri said as she left the room. If she wanted to survive and help others survive, she had to be in fit condition to do so.
((tl:dr: You think they'll die because they are newbies and you don't want to die with them. You want to go in with the better equipped people, a.k.a the bastards.))
Also, Milno = Cannibal?! D: ))
((Just slightly insane. Come on, can't a man eat his own arm nowadays?))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 14, 2012, 08:12:21 pm »

(How am I bastard? I fuggin' died getting a hole blown in the wall so everyone else could enter and spent most of the mission deceased. D:)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 14, 2012, 08:15:14 pm »

((tl:dr: You think they'll die because they are newbies and you don't want to die with them. You want to go in with the better equipped people, a.k.a the bastards.))
((We didn't die, we had Faith.

They have Faith, therefore they will not die.

My Logic is sound. My Wisdom is true.

And us bastards will just stay back and recuperate, as Feyri does want to give another person a shot into becoming a bastard through trial by fire.))

(How am I bastard? I fuggin' died getting a hole blown in the wall so everyone else could enter and spent most of the mission deceased. D:)
((A Glorious Bastard  :P))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 14, 2012, 08:15:54 pm »

Peter heads to the Armory manager, and asks "What equipment am I going to get? What's in my quarters?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 14, 2012, 08:16:12 pm »

((I wrote us as "bastards" because the GM called us something along the lines of "veteran bastards". Also, we need a name for our group. I say we call it The Bastards per GM's involuntary suggestion.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 1256