Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3831079 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #631 on: April 14, 2012, 08:17:42 pm »

I know! Nobody (except Jim and almost Milno, and technically almost everyone because Death Weapon) dies when Faith's around! :P

I have to say though, I'm impressed Jim hasn't inquired about how he got like that yet. Maybe he just assumed the explosion took out almost everything below the head?

The Bastards is fine for a group name. Depending on how things go, everyone can call us Magnificent or Poor. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 14, 2012, 08:20:38 pm »

Or, the extremely shitty at fighting.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:22:30 pm by Scelly9 »
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 14, 2012, 08:20:52 pm »

I know! Nobody (except Jim and almost Milno, and technically almost everyone because Death Weapon) dies when Faith's around! :P
((...Not because of the comedy relief, token-obssessed medic, though. Jim survived because Jim. I survived because it was just an arm. You just said I was fucked through the GM. Or something like that, only with the GM using you to say I was fucked.))
The Bastards is fine for a group name. Depending on how things go, everyone can call us Magnificent or Poor. :P
((Yep, it is a modular name. Milno'll make the suggestion in-game then.))
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:27:22 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 14, 2012, 08:22:12 pm »

(I'd say it's less Jim is curious about the particulars of his death and more that Jim's got some weird psychological thing going on that no one cares about. :P More seriously he doesn't really care since this new body is, for all intents and purposes, an upgrade and he isn't going to complain too much about not needing to worry with ridiculous body functions or bleeding out or things like that.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 14, 2012, 08:23:45 pm »

OH! Stupid, forgot Stupid Bastards. And maybe Cockeyed, Cowardly, Slow-Ass, and/or Doomed!

Man, this name is too modular not to take.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 14, 2012, 08:28:27 pm »

It dosen't even need an extension!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 14, 2012, 08:31:40 pm »

((I'll try to push the name after being beaten the crap out by Robot Jim. Also, you guys forgot Dirty. How could you?))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #638 on: April 14, 2012, 08:33:33 pm »

((Yeah, but the pentagram guy should be squeeing right now. It is his chance now and he does not even appear. Tried PM'ing?))
Thats Ehndras :P

All right I volunteer. "You mean I'll finally see some action? All right!"

>Well well well. Looks like we have everyone we need. The roster for the next mission is:
Victor
Faith
Ivan
Mason
Adrian

Victor, Mason and Adrian, buy what you want with those 5 tokens of yours and come to briefing room so we may begin.

Peter heads to the Armory manager, and asks "What equipment am I going to get? What's in my quarters?"
>>You may want to recheck the character sheet you posted Adrian:P
"You get a standard MK I suit. Thats it. Your quarters has a bed and a complementary cyanide capsule.You've got 5 tokens to spend." The armory master mumbles without looking up from a magazine she is idly flipping through. 

((...So both of us fell down like bumbling idiots. Nice.))

Milno sighs.

Spring back up, grab Jim's feet and try to throw him with a ground suplex.
Instead of rising, Jim scoots forward and attempts to wrap his legs around Milno's and drop him back to the floor with a drop toe hold.
Milno Dex roll:6
Jim Dex roll:3

Jim tries to push himself forward on the ground, is legs coming in to clamp around milno's ankles, but he is far too slow to catch him. Milno leaps to his feet but stumbles as he does, falling forward and onto jim. They tangle together, with milno on top.

>This is a romance destined to end in pain and hydraulic fluid.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 14, 2012, 08:35:53 pm »

((piecewise: Maybe PM'ing whoever is in the waitlist would help. One last slot remaining.

Also, requesting updated character sheets of both squads upon mission briefing.  :D ))

Edit: GM Ninja.

Examine dials on my sabre!

"I think I'll...hold back for now. God Speed to everyone who partakes in this mission, but if anything fails, I'll be part of the reinforcement team. Hopefully, with Milno and Jim in tow." Feyri said as she left the room. If she wanted to survive and help others survive, she had to be in fit condition to do so.

Especially when everyone else had such great weaponry and armor at their disposal!

Find any training room where Milno and Jim are sparring, ask if I could join in.

Be part of the Reinforcement Team.

:-\

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 14, 2012, 08:38:09 pm »

Ignoring Steve, Jim decided to take advantage of the fact he now had Milno in his guard. He immediately went for a gogoplata.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 14, 2012, 08:40:15 pm »

Thats Ehndras :P
((I know. I prefer Pentagram Guy. Wohoo, another 6, oh wait, dafuq?
Feyri/Tiruin picked coming to the Rec area.))

Milno talks to the air while wrestling with Jim.

"We should name our group, it may be good for the morale." he says between his movements "How about The Bastards? It certainly fits like a glove on us, and it is a very beautiful name to boot. Steve, could you pass the message?"

Use my advantageous position to roll back while holding onto Jim and throw him away from me.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:41:57 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Preparing for take off (players needed)
« Reply #642 on: April 14, 2012, 08:42:48 pm »

Is it just me or do some players here believe the "people who know first-aid die first" line of thinking?

((Skimmed through the thread. I don't think this will happen anymore.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 14, 2012, 08:45:07 pm »

(Well, Jim doesn't know Feyri's all about him, so he probably isn't paying much attention to her. :P All the same, however...)

"I'll take you on next, if you want. I'm not going to get tired anytime soon," Jim said, his face emoticon turning into a ;D.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 14, 2012, 08:47:49 pm »

(Well, Jim doesn't know Feyri's all about him, so he probably isn't paying much attention to her. :P All the same, however...)

"I'll take you on next, if you want. I'm not going to get tired anytime soon," Jim said, his face emoticon turning into a ;D.
((You'll make Feyri have a heart attack with that innuendo. Remember she's in love with your sexy metal body.))
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:51:11 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 1256