Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3825728 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6390 on: August 15, 2012, 03:19:22 pm »

"Well, May can help her, she's got medical training."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6391 on: August 15, 2012, 03:34:20 pm »

"It's effing official. This is the loser ramp."

"There's a really big black object over in its own special alcove. I'm going to have a look right now."
"Just don't ****ing put your hands under it."

Milno, shall we bring Faith to the rest of the team? I don't feel like leaving her here, but it might take quite some time for her to wake up.
"Eh, we were supposed to have ****ing camp here anyway, may as well take that room with the ****ing rock. Or spread out over the tower. Anyway, I guess it's wounded to wounded for now. I'll go back if there's nothing else to explore."

"We already had a medic attend to her. That's why she is in that state."

Hobble back up to Faith unless someone points out an unexplored ramp. Tap on the rock with the crutch once.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: August 15, 2012, 03:45:02 pm »

Really? Hearing Milno, Maurice cast a puzzled look towards Charro, then shrugged.
Which reminds me, is that boulder what Faith was originally after? Should we fulfil her goal now, perhaps?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6393 on: August 15, 2012, 03:45:26 pm »

((Medicine is a cruel mistress. By which I mean a psychotic yandere bitch who insists on being the last one allowed to harm you. :P))

Wake up.
[end:3]
Gurgle.

((When did they break? I remember that one guy continually trying to make his lamps hit 200% intensity, and blowing his out, but I don't remember Thomas' breaking.))
Turn on the light amps, go closer to the black thing. Take a long look at it. If it isn't trapped, take it out.
Oh yeah, wrong guy. Well they wouldn't really help you anyways.

You walk over to the alcove and pull the  object free. It's heavy but not insanely so, maybe 50 pounds. It's a long metal pole but the look of it, made from razor tree metal and almost 3 meters tall. It's fairly uniform save for one end which is split and flattened into a shape not dissimilar to a tuning fork.

((@GM: Orb/Travis' lanterns broke, but I don't remember Thomas' doing the same.))

"So, how are things where you are?" Milno asks Thomas as he makes his way to the room the camera is.

Get back to the room downed Faith is, with a remarkably good mood going, and sit against the wall.

You hum a merry tune as you walk up the ram and take a seat in the room with Faith. You savor the irony of a terrible medic being maimed by a terrible medic. Sometimes life is pretty cool.

"It's effing official. This is the loser ramp."

"There's a really big black object over in its own special alcove. I'm going to have a look right now."
"Just don't ****ing put your hands under it."

Milno, shall we bring Faith to the rest of the team? I don't feel like leaving her here, but it might take quite some time for her to wake up.
"Eh, we were supposed to have ****ing camp here anyway, may as well take that room with the ****ing rock. Or spread out over the tower. Anyway, I guess it's wounded to wounded for now. I'll go back if there's nothing else to explore."

"We already had a medic attend to her. That's why she is in that state."

Hobble back up to Faith unless someone points out an unexplored ramp. Tap on the rock with the crutch once.
You hobble back upramp and proceed to jab at the rock with your crutch. It has all the effect that jabbing a rock with a crutch normally has.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: August 15, 2012, 03:56:36 pm »

Dream of a pretty pink flamingo hatching from that accursed rock.

Then wake up.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6395 on: August 15, 2012, 03:59:19 pm »

Fix Faith.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6396 on: August 15, 2012, 04:00:05 pm »

Return to the room with the wounded and the rock.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: August 15, 2012, 04:04:14 pm »

So, any idea what it is you've found, Thomas?

Wander back into the central room.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6398 on: August 15, 2012, 04:33:51 pm »

"It's like a giant tuning fork. It's maybe 3 feet long, and kinda heavy. It's made out of that tree metal."
Continue examining it. Look for any buttons or similar things. Try to determine the purpose of it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6399 on: August 15, 2012, 04:40:12 pm »

"Well, there is a chance it is a deadly weapon." Milno said, occasionally going back to humming a cheerful tone.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6400 on: August 15, 2012, 04:46:14 pm »

Gorat glowers at the rock. Jabbing with a crutch just doesn't give the same satisfaction as a kick, he observes.

"Careful. That rock is responsible for these injuries."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6401 on: August 15, 2012, 04:50:25 pm »

"You have any opprutunities to play with alien weapons? Any horror stories?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6402 on: August 15, 2012, 04:55:49 pm »

Dream of a pretty pink flamingo hatching from that accursed rock.

Then wake up.

[end:6]
[will:2]
I sit up, screaming.
"AHHHHHHHISECRETLYLOVEMILNOAHHHHHHH, wait where am I?"

You look around. Ah, still here with that evil rock. And milno. Oh.

Fix Faith.
You wander up to where Faith is but she already seems fine.

You walk back to hang out with all the cool mangled people.

So, any idea what it is you've found, Thomas?

Wander back into the central room.
You walk back to the central room.

"It's like a giant tuning fork. It's maybe 3 feet long, and kinda heavy. It's made out of that tree metal."
Continue examining it. Look for any buttons or similar things. Try to determine the purpose of it.
The rod is pretty much just that, a rod. There are no buttons or dials or anything; it seems like it's just a metal rod. [intuition:1+1] You don't have a goddamn clue what its for.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6403 on: August 15, 2012, 04:56:06 pm »

Bring it back to the main chamber. The monoliths in here definitely effect sound, and maybe it will produce a specific tone or something that works with their sound modulation.

Or, Milno could be right and it could be some alien weapon. I doubt it, though.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6404 on: August 15, 2012, 05:01:45 pm »

"Hey, someone come down here to grab the pole thing."
If someone shows up, give them the pole, then jump onto the ramp. If no one does, throw it onto the ramp and jump to it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 07:53:17 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 1256