Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3831962 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 7: Missed the Layup
« Reply #8940 on: November 14, 2012, 05:08:13 pm »

>Everyone

You all hobble, walk, or are carried down the twisting passages of the underground, following the marks Wolfe left you until you finally reach the maintenance control room and it's tram. Wolfe, sitting and watching the monitors when you show up, practically falls off his chair as he catches sight of the machine. He scrambles out of the control booth, grinning like a mad man before suddenly going pale. He turns around and looks at the tram before looking back at the machine.

"Thats uh...not gonna fit..." He stands there silently for a long moment before snapping his fingers. "I know, I know. Do any of you have a weapon? A laser rifle or something you don't mind giving up?"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8941 on: November 14, 2012, 05:20:43 pm »

Keep weapon.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8942 on: November 14, 2012, 05:25:38 pm »

Wave my remaining hand at the doctor, request he bring me my pack from the tram, once done hand him the hand laser out of my pack.
"Mind handing me my pack I don't want it to get left behind and as you can see I'm currently having mobility issues,You can use this hand laser if it will work? Mind not destroying the laser if you can avoid it though? It's not technically mine but since between us we saved the owners life I think he'll get over it. "
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:28:44 pm by mesor »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8943 on: November 14, 2012, 05:36:42 pm »

'How are you... Nevermind. Just do whatever you think will work.'

Wait around for Wolfe to do something. Somehow.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8944 on: November 14, 2012, 05:39:56 pm »

"For all that is holy, don't hurt the robot. They tend to know when you hurt one. And if you anger the hive, you're in for a world of pain."

glare at Wolfe

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8945 on: November 14, 2012, 05:42:33 pm »

"As I learned the hard way, but this robot knows it is going to die anyway it as much as told us so, I doubt it will argue."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8946 on: November 14, 2012, 06:48:44 pm »

Wave my remaining hand at the doctor, request he bring me my pack from the tram, once done hand him the hand laser out of my pack.
"Mind handing me my pack I don't want it to get left behind and as you can see I'm currently having mobility issues,You can use this hand laser if it will work? Mind not destroying the laser if you can avoid it though? It's not technically mine but since between us we saved the owners life I think he'll get over it. "
He hands you your bag but doesn't take the hand laser.

"For all that is holy, don't hurt the robot. They tend to know when you hurt one. And if you anger the hive, you're in for a world of pain."

glare at Wolfe

"No no no." Wolfe shakes his head. "We can't get that robot back on the tram so we need to get it to the surface so your shuttle or another ship can come get it. But I don't know a way up to the surface from here, so I need to hire a Tech Diver to help us. That laser is gonna be his payment; may be hard to imagine but those kind of things are pretty rare around here.  Listen, I'll tell your...whoever controls you to reimburse you or whatever."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8947 on: November 14, 2012, 06:50:24 pm »

Hand him my rifle.
"Ok but make sure you do, I didn't spend extra credits getting this thing upgraded just to give it away."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:55:39 pm by mesor »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8948 on: November 14, 2012, 06:54:24 pm »

Hand him my rifle.
"Ok but make sure you do, I didn't spend extra credits getting this thing upgraded just to give it away."

"Thank you." He says, taking the rifle and hiding it in his jacket.

"I'll be right back, just don't...I dunno...blow something up or something."

He jumps on the tram and rumbles away, disappearing into the dark.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8949 on: November 14, 2012, 06:55:48 pm »

Look to the group.
"Would you kindly lower me to the ground a little away from the group, I'm sure your tired of carrying me and I have a little stash of Timmy's tears in my pack, so if you'd be so kind as to move me to a safe distance I'll regrow something resembling a body."

Once done take out a Timmy Tear and hold it to my chest and think happy thoughts about having a big stone body that is as dexterous as my body was originally.

(( Well I did come back to help so guess I may as well pay the man. ))
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:23:17 pm by mesor »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8950 on: November 14, 2012, 07:25:04 pm »

((STOP USI- oh who cares. If you whiff on the roll, you won't be a problem anymore.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8951 on: November 14, 2012, 07:44:32 pm »

"Bad idea at this point... we are practically out safe and you want to use unstable alien magic?  If you must, get far away from us first."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8952 on: November 14, 2012, 07:51:43 pm »

"That is why I asked you to move me away, it'll be a little difficult to do it myself."

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8953 on: November 14, 2012, 09:05:44 pm »

"Right... sorry."  Roger helps Leon away from the group, then stands back.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8954 on: November 14, 2012, 09:58:52 pm »

"Right... sorry."  Roger helps Leon away from the group, then stands back.
You drag leon away from the group, down the hall a bit, and place him on the ground. You then proceed to run away from what you assume will be a giant explosion of weird physics failure.

Look to the group.
"Would you kindly lower me to the ground a little away from the group, I'm sure your tired of carrying me and I have a little stash of Timmy's tears in my pack, so if you'd be so kind as to move me to a safe distance I'll regrow something resembling a body."

Once done take out a Timmy Tear and hold it to my chest and think happy thoughts about having a big stone body that is as dexterous as my body was originally.

(( Well I did come back to help so guess I may as well pay the man. ))

[will:4-1]
Your head falls off and lands on the ground with a hard clunk. You hear something grinding like stone on stone and see something growing out from your neck. Seconds later you're stone head wandering round on 6 spider like legs like something out of Rodin's nightmares. You notice that the yellow light glowing from the designs on your body is much brighter now.
Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 1256