Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3831961 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 7: Grossly Incandescent
« Reply #8985 on: November 15, 2012, 04:33:33 pm »

((Now you've done it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8986 on: November 15, 2012, 04:34:07 pm »

(( Hey don't look at me I'm just glowing. Nothing says it's me that brought him here. ))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8987 on: November 15, 2012, 04:34:31 pm »

Roger ducks away from the molten metal, then looks over at Timmy.  That fool... what did he hope to do?  "Hey Timmy... can you speak like that?" Roger stands a safe distance away, but does not hide behind people.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8988 on: November 15, 2012, 04:34:56 pm »

((Good Luck Guys!))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8989 on: November 15, 2012, 04:38:58 pm »

((No, of course it wasn't you that brought him here, it was all a perfect coincidence.
Not.))

'Timmy, is that you in there? If not, what are you and what do you want from us?'

To the databot: 'You must move away from that thing that just got here now. Try to hide somewhere.'

Try to subtly move to cover.

((If it weren't out of character for Miyamoto, he'd be shoving Leon into Timmy about now, heavy stone body be damned.))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 04:41:00 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8990 on: November 15, 2012, 04:40:19 pm »

(( You think we'd really get out of here that easily after getting the prize? ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8991 on: November 15, 2012, 04:43:13 pm »

Spoiler: Grossly Incandescent (click to show/hide)
((mesor is now part of the sunbros. Jolly co-operation!

Except the part where, you know. There is little co-operation and it isn't jolly.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8992 on: November 15, 2012, 04:46:37 pm »

(( You think we'd really get out of here that easily after getting the prize? ))
((Somehow I'm REALLY REALLY sure that it came because you used the tear.))

"Oh hey, Tommy's back...I'm going to need more booze"

stay relaxed and study Timmy

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8993 on: November 15, 2012, 05:05:23 pm »

"Hello whatever is controlling Timmy."

Relax and try to talk to whatever is controlling Timmy.

((Why is just so calm about this if this is his first time seeing this sort of thing as he is from the 2700s.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8994 on: November 15, 2012, 05:10:41 pm »

((Although to be fair, PW hasn't started recruiting for the next mission, so maybe he had this planned all along.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8995 on: November 15, 2012, 05:15:22 pm »

((GOD DAMMIT MESOR. DO NOT FUCK WITH ALIEN ARTIFACTS. Leave that to the lab boys back on the ship where everyone else has a gun.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8996 on: November 15, 2012, 05:18:36 pm »

((Hey, we could easily cover up Mesor's death down here though, just a thought >.>))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8997 on: November 15, 2012, 05:21:18 pm »

((Why is just so calm about this if this is his first time seeing this sort of thing as he is from the 2700s.))
((Piecewise said the most someone in the ship could have been in stasis for is around 600~800 years (don't remember the exact number) at most. 2700 isn't a possibility, I think.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8998 on: November 15, 2012, 05:25:37 pm »

(What year is it, again? It doesn't say in the first post. Of course with relative time and so forth it might be a thousand years since the 2700s for most of the universe, but like only fifteen years since he went into stasis if you know what I mean. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8999 on: November 15, 2012, 05:53:21 pm »

Wave
"Hey Timmy"
If Timmy attempts to use magic on any of us dive on him and restrain his arms.

Timmy doesn't wave back but begins floating toward you, leaving a trail of molten metal behind as he advances.

Roger ducks away from the molten metal, then looks over at Timmy.  That fool... what did he hope to do?  "Hey Timmy... can you speak like that?" Roger stands a safe distance away, but does not hide behind people.
You back up slowly, hands raised, trying to look as small, non-threatening and non-tasty as possible.

((No, of course it wasn't you that brought him here, it was all a perfect coincidence.
Not.))

'Timmy, is that you in there? If not, what are you and what do you want from us?'

To the databot: 'You must move away from that thing that just got here now. Try to hide somewhere.'

Try to subtly move to cover.

((If it weren't out of character for Miyamoto, he'd be shoving Leon into Timmy about now, heavy stone body be damned.))
You and the Data bot slowly walk down the hall and hide around the corner.

You squint at the ball of fire that is timmy. Well, he's bright and shiny and probably not safe to rub your genitals on.

"Hello whatever is controlling Timmy."

Relax and try to talk to whatever is controlling Timmy.

He doesn't talk back or really give any indication he hears you.

((Piecewise said the most someone in the ship could have been in stasis for is around 600~800 years (don't remember the exact number) at most. 2700 isn't a possibility, I think.))
(What year is it, again? It doesn't say in the first post. Of course with relative time and so forth it might be a thousand years since the 2700s for most of the universe, but like only fifteen years since he went into stasis if you know what I mean. >.>)
I believe I said this during the movie stream (again, I really should release a timeline, but I've been a bit busy with the next mission.) but it goes roughly like this.  2000's ->2300's colonization of solar system->2500's colonization of very nearby stars and discovery of the physics phenomena that allows for the "Jumps" used to get around space faster. ->2600-3400 Rapid expansion across the stars, First expansion-> 3600 invention of field manipulators and matter converters, many wealthy systems begin mining for mass to convert rather then specific matter.->3700-3900 Altered strain released, begins spreading, altered wars, massive recession across the galaxy, whole swaths of mankind cut off from each other, formation of UWM to combat Altered->3900-4400 reconstruction and beginning  of second expansion era, UWM cements power as military and governing force. ->4400-4700 Modern era during which most, if not all HMRC convicts on board were collected. HMRC and the Sword have existed long before hand, but 4500's last time they docked and took on new convicts. -> 4700-4770 The time during which the events of the game have taken place.

I usually don't get into the back stories of people because I always say, if their back story doesn't stick to the history, that they're just delusional, either from stasis or mental illness.
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 1256