Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3809226 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Hot Drop (players needed)
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 01:27:38 am »

Activate Light amps
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 01:34:47 am »

Activate Light amps

You tap a pressure sensor on the side of the helmet and the view screen slowly brightens even as the fine details  become blurry. You seem to be on a flat, rocky expanse with a cluster of tall rock formations off to the northeast. Besides your teammates, you see absolutely nothing besides rocks.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 01:38:58 am by piecewise »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 01:36:56 am »

(Reserving a standby spot!  Sheet upcoming.)
Spoiler: Sheet here (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:01:01 am by Remalle »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 03:30:04 am »

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgodgodohgodohgodohgod..."

"I, uhhhhhh... guess we should start moving? Are, uh, one shuttle didn't die, right? Other than us, I mean?"

Activate lamps. Hide behind teammates.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 05:29:19 am »

Activate light amps, move to cover.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:49:06 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 05:50:02 am »

Activate light amps, initiate idle conversation.

Get moving while flanking IronyOwl Faith Valentine.

Survey area beyond the rock formation.

Feyri inspected the landscape, from the rising columns nearby, she guessed that they were exactly where they landed. Behind rock formation, safe from enemy fire and sight.

She wondered about her allies, the ones in the other shuttles and their survival rate. Judging by the map given, their landing spots lacked the cover that her own squad were blessed with.

Well, it was time to make a move before the enemy had any chance of getting them. Feyri made a mental note to keep everyone else alive, ally or squadmate alike.

She turned to Faith. "Yes. Only one other shuttle made it through and they lack the natural cover that we have right now. I'll try to see whats going on."

((Yep. Analyzed the map completely. Our allies do not have rock formation defense unlike us. Poor allies.

Oh. P.S.: We only have one allied squad left from the horrendous landing. Let's get real. :)) ))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:33:01 am by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 10:32:48 am »

Jim activated his light amps and ducked into cover behind some of the rocks. "I recommend we come from the southwest or southeast and try to skirt their automated defenses. A straight run from here will put us directly in their line of fire."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 10:44:57 am »

Still recruiting? This looks absolutely evil.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 12:44:37 pm »

Still recruiting? This looks absolutely evil.

Of course, have at it.

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgodgodohgodohgodohgod..."

"I, uhhhhhh... guess we should start moving? Are, uh, one shuttle didn't die, right? Other than us, I mean?"

Activate lamps. Hide behind teammates.

You tongue a switch in your helmet and the powerful head lamps activate, bathing the area in light. You use your new found sight to locate the nearest teammate and cower behind them.

Activate light amps, move to cover.

You tap the activation sensor on the side of your helmet and run, crouched low to the ground, to the nearest rock formation. You do your best to hide is such a way as to be protected from all sides.

Activate light amps, initiate idle conversation.

Get moving while flanking IronyOwl Faith Valentine.

Survey area beyond the rock formation.

Feyri inspected the landscape, from the rising columns nearby, she guessed that they were exactly where they landed. Behind rock formation, safe from enemy fire and sight.

She wondered about her allies, the ones in the other shuttles and their survival rate. Judging by the map given, their landing spots lacked the cover that her own squad were blessed with.

Well, it was time to make a move before the enemy had any chance of getting them. Feyri made a mental note to keep everyone else alive, ally or squadmate alike.

She turned to Faith. "Yes. Only one other shuttle made it through and they lack the natural cover that we have right now. I'll try to see whats going on."

((Yep. Analyzed the map completely. Our allies do not have rock formation defense unlike us. Poor allies.

Oh. P.S.: We only have one allied squad left from the horrendous landing. Let's get real. :)) ))

You tap the pressure sensor on your helmet and use your newly enhanced vision to find your way to the large string of rock formations. You select the section that looks the easiest to climb and start up. [Dex roll: 5]. You grab a hand hold and launch yourself upward, capitalizing on the low gravity, and scamper up the rocks like some sort of mutant mountain goat man.

Once at the top you cautiously peak over the rocks at the plain below. Smaller rock formations and scattered boulders cover much of the plain up to the target building. The target building is a massive collection of prefect geometric shapes, like the colossal building blocks of a child. The center structure is a towering cuboid, half merged with a collection of 6 stout pyramids at it's base. About 10 meters from each of the pyramids is a low, hexagonal platform. Something is floating above that platform, but you can't make it out from here; the light amplifiers are dulling the details too much. You can't see anything around the target, or any allies for that matter.

Jim activated his light amps and ducked into cover behind some of the rocks. "I recommend we come from the southwest or southeast and try to skirt their automated defenses. A straight run from here will put us directly in their line of fire."
With light amplifiers activated you join Milno behind the rocks. "I recommend we come from the southwest or southeast and try to skirt their automated defenses. A straight run from here will put us directly in their line of fire." you call out over the radio.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 12:45:45 pm »

Get behind cover

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 12:56:37 pm »

Milno:

"I think we should move East and use the small rock formations in front of this wall as cover until we get to our objective."

Wait for the team's decision and follow the group.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 12:57:58 pm »

"Good idea." Jim goes first, darting east to the nearest cover and staying as low as possible to avoid detection.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 01:31:50 pm »

Get behind cover
You join the growing number of people hiding behind a rock.

Milno:

"I think we should move East and use the small rock formations in front of this wall as cover until we get to our objective."

Wait for the team's decision and follow the group.

You activate the radio. "I think we should move East and use the small rock formations in front of this wall as cover until we get to our objective."

"Good idea." Jim goes first, darting east to the nearest cover and staying as low as possible to avoid detection.
"Good idea." You mumble over the radio and begin making your way toward the east, ahead of everyone else. The formations here form an unbroken wall of rock, so you lope along without fear of detection, getting quite a bit ahead of everyone else.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2012, 01:35:28 pm »

Jim turned northeast and made his way to the next bit of rock cover.

Spoiler: At the purple tile. (click to show/hide)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2012, 01:36:15 pm »

"I think we should go this way"
Send the following image to everyone's helmets.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also, follow Jim
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 1256