Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3826404 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Jim: Doomed.
« Reply #435 on: April 11, 2012, 09:41:06 pm »

You walk up behind Feyri and grab jim's corpse. With a swift yank you send the body flying across the room; Feyri turns and follows it, arms outstretched, to its landing point on the elevator. You step onto the platform and press the cube up, riding the elevator to the next level as Feyri sits and cradles jim's limp carcass in her arms. You're explaining away jim's flight as a freak alien gravity fluctuation when you reach Faith. 
((Pff....I burst in tears at that. I should have thought about doing it myself. Sir, a winner is you.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 11, 2012, 09:43:18 pm »

(Well, by now, I think whatever Tiruin's original intentions where, Feyri has now been thoroughly declared Yandere for Jim by word of the GM, me, and everyone who has commented on the situation. XD I can safely say I wasn't expecting that when I joined this RTD...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #437 on: April 11, 2012, 09:52:59 pm »

(Well, by now, I think whatever Tiruin's original intentions where, Feyri has now been thoroughly declared Yandere for Jim by word of the GM, me, and everyone who has commented on the situation. XD I can safely say I wasn't expecting that when I joined this RTD...)
Unintended Consequences. Sometimes you shoot yourself in the foot, sometimes a crazy girl falls for your mutilated corpse. Life's crazy like that.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 11, 2012, 09:59:53 pm »

Unintended Consequences. Sometimes you shoot yourself in the foot, sometimes a crazy girl falls for your mutilated corpse. Life's crazy like that.
((Well, it may be a fetish...Wait.
...Owow. Nevermind.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 11, 2012, 10:09:00 pm »

Unintended Consequences. Sometimes you shoot yourself in the foot friendly fire turns your internal organs into pudding, sometimes a crazy girl falls for your mutilated corpse. Life's crazy like that.
FTFY ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 11, 2012, 11:29:43 pm »

((Why do I miss the usual fun party banter  :(

You walk up behind Feyri and grab jim's corpse. With a swift yank you send the body flying across the room; Feyri turns and follows it, arms outstretched, to its landing point on the elevator. You step onto the platform and press the cube up, riding the elevator to the next level as Feyri sits and cradles jim's limp carcass in her arms. You're explaining away jim's flight as a freak alien gravity fluctuation when you reach Faith. 
((Pff....I burst in tears at that. I should have thought about doing it myself. Sir, a winner is you.))

JIM ISN'T DEAD! I KNOW IT!))

Feyri glared at Milno as he explained the gravity and 'aliens'. "Of course. Gravity. Yes...

But aren't we in a weaker gravity field than Earth? And why wasn't I affected?"

Milno was smiling. Or that was what she could tell, with his face masked by that suit. She wasn't accustomed to death, and she wouldn't be the one to let others meet him.

Examine any other room not explored by us. Bring you-know-who with me, who is currently one of our party members.

:P
You don't know Feyri until stuff happens.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 11, 2012, 11:58:40 pm »

"Uh...

...now what?"

Walk over to... glowing... spiderweb dais thing?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #442 on: April 12, 2012, 12:04:26 am »

((Why do I miss the usual fun party banter  :(

JIM ISN'T DEAD! I KNOW IT!))

Feyri glared at Milno as he explained the gravity and 'aliens'. "Of course. Gravity. Yes...

But aren't we in a weaker gravity field than Earth? And why wasn't I affected?"

Milno was smiling. Or that was what she could tell, with his face masked by that suit. She wasn't accustomed to death, and she wouldn't be the one to let others meet him.

Examine any other room not explored by us. Bring you-know-who with me, who is currently one of our party members.

:P
You don't know Feyri until stuff happens.

The room you're in right now, since milno dragged you upstairs, is basically just one large room. It was described in the post when faith reached it, but basically there's no unexplored rooms on this floor. You could go examine things in this particular room or go down stairs and explore, but there's no other rooms here.

"Uh...

...now what?"

Walk over to... glowing... spiderweb dais thing?
You approach the...whatever that is. It doesn't seem to do anything or respond to you at all, it just sits there and keeps doing...whatever it is that it is doing. It looks like the sorts of things you'd see in a Synesthesia bar...or so you've heard. 

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 12, 2012, 12:23:35 am »

"...computer, what...?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #444 on: April 12, 2012, 12:39:53 am »

"...computer, what...?"
>Now now, lets use our big girl words.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 12, 2012, 12:54:36 am »

"Computer, what the hell are we supposed to do now? I assume this all is what we're after, but... I have no idea what do do or how to work this or even if this thing is the thing I want.

And I'm a little afraid to touch it."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #446 on: April 12, 2012, 01:20:38 am »

"Computer, what the hell are we supposed to do now? I assume this all is what we're after, but... I have no idea what do do or how to work this or even if this thing is the thing I want.

And I'm a little afraid to touch it."
>I'll let you in on a secret. The really good alien artifacts are usually glowing or floating or made out of something humans can't comprehend. We're not really sure why, it seems a bit inconvenient, but there you go. So, considering that that thing is the biggest, floatingest,glowingest, weirdest thing around, I'd say its worth grabbing.

If you want a more detailed analysis you'll have to cut a hole in the ceiling to let me see in there. 

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 12, 2012, 05:51:35 am »

"That's it."

I'm tired of waiting around in this deathtrap. Tired of,"
Feyri made sure to temporarily switch off the radio transceiver here, "the stupid corporation that put us here in this tomb of an ancient race. Tired of the fact that we are desecrating this tomb for a war that most of us do not know of.

And damn tired of the fact that we've been wasting too much time!"
The last sentence was with the radio turned back on.

Inspect the ceiling.

After a while. "Did anyone notice the middle dodecahedron before we entered this tomb?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 12, 2012, 10:20:57 am »

Milno:

Also examine the ceiling and check if it is possible to blow a hole in it without the risk of endangering our lives in the process.
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #449 on: April 12, 2012, 11:39:20 am »

"That's it."

I'm tired of waiting around in this deathtrap. Tired of,"
Feyri made sure to temporarily switch off the radio transceiver here, "the stupid corporation that put us here in this tomb of an ancient race. Tired of the fact that we are desecrating this tomb for a war that most of us do not know of.

And damn tired of the fact that we've been wasting too much time!"
The last sentence was with the radio turned back on.

Milno:

Also examine the ceiling and check if it is possible to blow a hole in it without the risk of endangering our lives in the process.
Inspect the ceiling.

After a while. "Did anyone notice the middle dodecahedron before we entered this tomb?"

The ceiling is pretty high up, but flat and rather large. There's nothing really interesting about it. As per cutting a hole in it, you think you could probably do that with a steady hand and a laser of some kind. Just gotta make sure not to stand directly under it when the cut out piece falls. That, or maybe that pyramid weapon could blow a nice hole.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 1256