Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3808712 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Masters of the Art of Ruining Things.
« Reply #540 on: April 13, 2012, 10:23:04 pm »

Milno laughs and turns in his gear in perfect state (except for the painkiller, which he gave to Feyri). He also congratulates the armory woman for an efficient use of the airlock system. Oh yeah, also turn in all the alien shit I got.

"Ahhaha. So, will I get a mechanical replacement for that sack of destroyed meat?" (For the record, the left arm would have been the one destroyed, having in mind Milno was holding the laser gun with the right when the weapon decided to cling to his left)

Contact Steve.
"Hey Steve, could you guys also make a hamburguer of that? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."

You walk to the armory and hand in all your gear to the pretty girl behind the counter.

"Nice use of the airlock earlier. Efficient."

"Some people don't know their place." The woman says, taking your gear. "Rifle and razor. 4 token."

You smile and nod and then head to the infirmary. You take one of the beds and wait for the doctor.

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.

>Yes?

"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."

>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

A doctor in a white coat and large circular glasses walks up to you and takes a look at your arm.

"Ruined. Needs to be replaced." He pokes the alien artifact with his pen. "Will give that to scientists after arm removed."

The doctor extends his hand and a nurse hands him a syringe. Moments later you're drifting into a calming stupor and then darkness.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:24:36 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 13, 2012, 10:28:52 pm »

((Ahahha. It just ocurred me. Now I do not have to will the alien weapon to uncling from my arm.
-Also, where is the power source I stole?
-Will you wake me up for debriefing? I really wanna know how many tokens I won. I was really lucky not to blow my two WILL rolls while fiddling with that energy source. Also when trying to blow a hole through the ceiling again. Oh wait, I was mostly lucky apart from having my arm destroyed.
-Feyri/Tiruin, you still owe me a painkiller. :P))

>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #542 on: April 13, 2012, 10:35:24 pm »

((Ahahha. It just ocurred me. Now I do not have to will the alien weapon to uncling from my arm.
-Also, where is the power source I stole?
-Will you wake me up for debriefing? I really wanna know how many tokens I won. I was really lucky not to blow my two WILL rolls while fiddling with that energy source. Also when trying to blow a hole through the ceiling again. Oh wait, I was mostly lucky apart from having my arm destroyed.
-Feyri/Tiruin, you still owe me a painkiller. :P))

We'll just assume you held on to it and the doc took it with the other thing. And yeah, you and jim will both be awake for it. Once everyone else is ready and in the briefing room you guys will wake up from surgery and be carted in, You in a wheel chair and Jim on a hand truck  :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 13, 2012, 10:46:19 pm »

We'll just assume you held on to it and the doc took it with the other thing. And yeah, you and jim will both be awake for it. Once everyone else is ready and in the briefing room you guys will wake up from surgery and be carted in, You in a wheel chair and Jim on a hand truck  :P
((I love this RTD so much. It remembers me of my bondage-like, self-imposed challenges gaming.
Uh....Do I have to roll to see how my arm will turn out? I'm already out of the next mission anyway.
Edit: Yeah, you may have answered that one. If I seem a little hyper, it's because my love for chocolate and candies got me high on sugar tonight.))
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:56:55 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #544 on: April 13, 2012, 10:59:26 pm »

((I love this RTD so much. It remembers me of my bondage-like, self-imposed challenges gaming.
Uh....Do I have to roll to see how my arm will turn out? I'm already out of the next mission anyway.))
Nah, the doctors can handle that. It's just the revival and recuperation from serious wounds. Jim will have to roll to see if he masters that body by the next mission, but thats about it. To be honest I already rolled it and he'll be back.

Also, glad to hear you like it.  :D

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 13, 2012, 11:00:30 pm »

To the briefing room!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 13, 2012, 11:07:02 pm »

Briefing room!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #547 on: April 13, 2012, 11:10:50 pm »

To the briefing room!
You head off to the briefing room. It's a circular affair with rows of seats and a great central holographic display. You take a seat on one of the lower rows.

Briefing room!
>Perhaps you are forgetting that alien artifact that you retrieved?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 13, 2012, 11:12:49 pm »

"OH! Yeah, the two dodecahedrons I pried off. Forgot all about those."

Turn in alien materials to labcoat guys.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 13, 2012, 11:14:08 pm »

((I'm missing so much D: ))

Go and turn over my weaponry for tokens. This includes the razor I...borrowed from Jim. And that painkiller. No, wait. Save that painkiller.

Assess legs in the Infirmary. Both of them.

Then go to the briefing room or where ever we must go next.

((Full posts later on.

Also, ninja Irony. Then GM and Irony...))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 13, 2012, 11:14:52 pm »

Briefing room!
>Perhaps you are forgetting that alien artifact that you retrieved?
eh? I appear to be, yes.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 13, 2012, 11:17:04 pm »

((I only remember one, but then again I was too busy dying to remember anything. IC. OOC I was too busy making my character act suicidal after having his arm destroyed. BWAHAHAHAAHHAHAAA!))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 13, 2012, 11:18:42 pm »

I pried off the first, then went back and tried again, and succeeded. I'd totally intended to do something with them, on the insinuation that they were raw materials of some sort (forming them into a shield, for instance) but either forgot or it never came up.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #553 on: April 13, 2012, 11:19:49 pm »

You walk back to the men in the lab coats and hand them your artifacts. They take them without a word and place them into some very sturdy looking metal containers. That done, you walk to the briefing room and take up a seat in the first row.
((I'm missing so much D: ))

Go and turn over my weaponry for tokens. This includes the razor I...borrowed from Jim. And that painkiller. No, wait. Save that painkiller.

Assess legs in the Infirmary. Both of them.

Then go to the briefing room or where ever we must go next.

((Full posts later on.

Also, ninja Irony. Then GM and Irony...))
>> You took that pain killer already. It's how you managed to run around and stuff.

You hand off your rifle and the razor you grave robbed to the Armory master.

"Razor and Rifle. 3 token." she says as she takes the weapons from you.

From there you head to the infirmary. A doctor with Circular glasses hovers a data pad above your legs and nods. "One is broken. Other is fine. Cast in place." He straps a pain killer armband to your arm and waves you away. "Go, go. You'll be fine."

After being hurried from the infirmary you see nothing else to do, so you head to the briefing room and take a seat.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:29:50 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 13, 2012, 11:20:42 pm »

((Briefing time, yay!))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 1256