Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3831057 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Hedge Maze from Hell.
« Reply #1035 on: April 18, 2012, 02:33:33 pm »

I do, actually. My apologies. I have a serious short-term memory problem that makes memorization extremely difficult unless repeated multiple times. :|

(Sadly, +1.)

Jim puts all of that on the flash drive, since it should come in handy - especially the last bit. After that, he continues looking up advice on relationships since Milno has been needling him about it and he's curious anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: April 18, 2012, 02:36:21 pm »

"Hmm... I'm getting tired of laying in the grass. Ask them if any of them have been to other parts of this area. Ships? Buildings? Seen aliens?"
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: April 18, 2012, 02:55:26 pm »

((It seems Victor found something that ends in pain for him. Ohh...This RtD remembers me of Gantz as well, by the way. Minus the pr0n.))

Milno finds Jim:

"Hey Jim. I see you were able to escape the vicious claws of forced matrimony."

If Jim happens to want to know what happened while he was out cold during the mission, tell him.
Narrate the story adding some few details, such as:

"At first Feyri retrieved your body and was talking about using you as a meat shield, but after some time, though, specially after using you as a tool to powerslide under the sentinel, she started to cradle your body in her arms and carry it around obssessively like you were some kind of baby or wounded lover."

Basically, be Milno.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: April 18, 2012, 03:44:04 pm »

Jim stupidly takes the bait while continuing his searching/downloading. "Yeah, what's that all about anyway? Why do you keep talking about Feyri and me?" After Milno tells him, Jim turns to him, his emoticon changing from ??? to :o to ??? again and then to :3. "I see. I think I'll just go talk to her about that here in a little while." His emoticon remains :3 until further notice.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: April 18, 2012, 04:05:37 pm »

Awwwww.

Crazy-Criminal-Wacko-In-Space Love. Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww. <3 :3
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: April 18, 2012, 04:05:53 pm »

Elisaz resumes flipping through channels.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1041 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:00 pm »

I do, actually. My apologies. I have a serious short-term memory problem that makes memorization extremely difficult unless repeated multiple times. :|

(Sadly, +1.)

Jim puts all of that on the flash drive, since it should come in handy - especially the last bit. After that, he continues looking up advice on relationships since Milno has been needling him about it and he's curious anyway.
You download everything to the flash drive and carry it back to the research guys. A man in a white lab coat is standing outside the airlock, waiting for you with a data pad in one hand. He takes the flash drive and plugs it into the data pad. After a few seconds he nods and motions for you to turn around. You do and he begins doing something using the panel between your shoulder blades. Three loading bars pop up in your peripheral vision and each ding as they complete.

"Done." the man says, closing the panel. "Remember, don't go doing anything without our help. Illegal modifying can be very dangerous."

The man disappears through the airlock before you can even turn around, so you head back to the rec room and start poking around the net again.

>Learn this one simple trick, invented by a mom, to make 40,000,000 dollars a day

>Jailbreak your brain! What they don't want cyborgs to know!

>How to make friends and convince people to kill themselves for your own amusement

Neural stim pro!

((It seems Victor found something that ends in pain for him. Ohh...This RtD remembers me of Gantz as well, by the way. Minus the pr0n.))

Milno finds Jim:

"Hey Jim. I see you were able to escape the vicious claws of forced matrimony."

If Jim happens to want to know what happened while he was out cold during the mission, tell him.
Narrate the story adding some few details, such as:

"At first Feyri retrieved your body and was talking about using you as a meat shield, but after some time, though, specially after using you as a tool to powerslide under the sentinel, she started to cradle your body in her arms and carry it around obssessively like you were some kind of baby or wounded lover."

Basically, be Milno.
Jim stupidly takes the bait while continuing his searching/downloading. "Yeah, what's that all about anyway? Why do you keep talking about Feyri and me?" After Milno tells him, Jim turns to him, his emoticon changing from ??? to :o to ??? again and then to :3. "I see. I think I'll just go talk to her about that here in a little while." His emoticon remains :3 until further notice.

Milno, with nothing to do, walks up behind Jim as he's surfing and rests one arm on the cyborg's plastic head.
""Hey Jim. I see you were able to escape the vicious claws of forced matrimony."

"Yeah...whats up with that anyways? What happened while I was...well, dead."

"Funny story. So, you got blown in half and kinda floated like a hilarious ragdoll superman over to the door. We all made it in by commando crawling like a pack of mildly brain damaged snakes and then Feyri thought it would be super cool to drag your corpse around for some reason. At first she said it was because she wanted a meat shield, and then she used you as a corpsey skateboard to, stay with me here, to powerslide under a giant homicidal metal diamond. Crazy huh?

But after a while she dropped the whole pretense and started carrying you around like some sort of love struck Valkyrie. I tell ya, when Ivan put a gauss rifle round straight through your sternum, she was pretty freaked out."

Milno laughs a while to himself before continuing.

"But yeah, I'm fairly certain she would like to screw your bolt into her nut, if you catch my drift."

Jim's emoticon changes from  ??? to  :o to  ??? again and then to :3. "I see. I think I'll just go talk to her about that here in a little while."

Elisaz resumes flipping through channels.
"...epidemic of violence in hive worlds..."

"...Flesh hackers bomb railway with powerful mutagen..."

"...For today's execution we have famed war criminal..."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: April 18, 2012, 06:08:30 pm »

"What exactly happened?" Adrian writes in the ground

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: April 18, 2012, 06:47:38 pm »

Elizas stops on the channel of the execution, wondering who this war criminal was. It could have been someone associated with him.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1044 on: April 18, 2012, 07:53:18 pm »

"What exactly happened?" Adrian writes in the ground
"They tried to take it. They fell before they touched it. He," the man points at one of the prone men, "tried to shoot it."

Elizas stops on the channel of the execution, wondering who this war criminal was. It could have been someone associated with him.
The decor of the execution room is bright yellow, with a giant multicolored wheel in the back. Upon the wheel, which has been divided into dozens of different colored sections, many methods of execution have been written. A man with a snappy suit and a smile like a shark selling used cars spins the wheel while an off screen audience applauds. The wheel spins for several seconds before coming to a stop on "Hanging".

"Ohhh, crowd favorite!" The man says as a lime green gallows is wheeled out with a man in a hood atop it, matching green rope around his neck. "Bob Hardman, for crimes against the Magistars' we sentence you to be Executed!

The audience goes wild as the man drops and swings on the end of the neon rope.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: April 18, 2012, 07:54:35 pm »

"Well, let's look for the other crews. Maybe they have some clues as to what's going on." Adrian heads to his ship.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: April 18, 2012, 08:01:49 pm »

Jim opens a few tabs and chuckles to himself. "That's a pretty good one, Milno. Know any more?"

Quote from: These tabs

>How to make friends and convince people to kill themselves for your own amusement

Neural stim pro!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: April 18, 2012, 08:18:48 pm »

((Nevermind, although...Uh.))

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:39:06 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1048 on: April 18, 2012, 08:21:46 pm »

"Well, let's look for the other crews. Maybe they have some clues as to what's going on." Adrian heads to his ship.
By that do you mean head back to the shuttle you came on?

Jim opens a few tabs and chuckles to himself. "That's a pretty good one, Milno. Know any more?"

Quote from: These tabs

Neural stim pro!

>Jailbreak your brain!
The corporations don't want you to know it, but standard full body prosthetics are much more capable then they seem. Analysis shows that they have a capacity nearly as great as a full synth-flesh body, but that internal limiters stop them from achieving this. According to official sources this is because of the strain such unlimited power puts upon both the brain in the machine as well as the machine itself. But now you can unlock these limiters and see for yourself! Just download RedR4in version 1.34 and take your cybernetics to the next level!

The page is a rather long article on simple ways to make people like you. Examples include giving them money, not breaking their legs, and telling them that their horrible, ugly face is beautiful.

>Neural Stim Pro
It appears to be a program of some sort that can stimulate feelings or sensations in the brain of the user. Has a warning about people starving to death while in a "Pleasure coma".

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: April 18, 2012, 08:23:13 pm »

Look around. I can't remember where I am.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 1256