Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3830195 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Hedge Maze from Hell.
« Reply #1065 on: April 18, 2012, 09:40:07 pm »

I'm going blue male.

Adrian warns his companions, writing "I'm going to start cutting down branches. Don't get hit" then, he climbs the tree and starts cutting down branches.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: April 18, 2012, 09:45:36 pm »

Travel further into the clearing, keeping the rifle level with the figures. Try and get their attention by shouting.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: April 18, 2012, 09:46:30 pm »

Elisaz bluntly states, "Do you have a video involing large African felines like lions or tigers?" He says this as if he were ordering breakfast.

((Say hi to your teammate on your next expedition everybody.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: April 18, 2012, 11:18:30 pm »

From here

Wake up! I just had a great idea!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1069 on: April 19, 2012, 12:11:50 am »

Elisaz bluntly states, "Do you have a video involing large African felines like lions or tigers?" He says this as if he were ordering breakfast.

((Say hi to your teammate on your next expedition everybody.))
She hands you a national geographic.

I'm going blue male.

Adrian warns his companions, writing "I'm going to start cutting down branches. Don't get hit" then, he climbs the tree and starts cutting down branches.
You climb the tree and activate the monoatomic razor, bringing it up to the first branch. [Uncon Wep roll:2-2] The razor touches the branch and the wood explodes outward; you jerk your hand away in surprise and fall from where you're hanging [dex roll:3] You fall down several feet, smashing through branches as you go before finally colliding with a thicker one and clamping your arms around it.

Travel further into the clearing, keeping the rifle level with the figures. Try and get their attention by shouting.
You ready your rifle and step into the field. The instant your foot touches the dirt the world around you fades and instantaneously reforms. The world  around you now isn't the same as the world you were on a second ago. A great red star burns in the sky overhead and the ground is a craggy mass of volcanic rock shot through with strips of yellow flowers and strange trees with bulbous growths. The men who were staring at the magazine turn their heads toward you.

The man points toward you, his external speakers crackling.

"We are within the savage land; we are the acolytes of the shackling earth." 

From here

Wake up! I just had a great idea!
You wake up.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: April 19, 2012, 12:25:20 am »

Check myself for wounds after explicitives. Call and ask Mason for help.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 19, 2012, 12:31:03 am »

"Shit! Don't move a muscle, I'm on my way!"

Mason decides to forsake his cover and runs to his squad member's aid. Upon reaching him, Mason will analyze him for injuries.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1072 on: April 19, 2012, 12:45:06 am »

Check myself for wounds after explicitives. Call and ask Mason for help.
[Med roll:5-1] You're pretty sure you're alright, you're sore but you're not bleeding. You think.

"Hey Mason, little help here."

"Shit! Don't move a muscle, I'm on my way!"

Mason decides to forsake his cover and runs to his squad member's aid. Upon reaching him, Mason will analyze him for injuries.

You jump out from where you were hiding and run up to the tree Adrian is in. You climb up to the branch he's on and give him a once over. [med roll:2+1] You can't really tell the extent of his injuries but there's no punctures in the suit and no limbs twisted backwards, so he's in good enough shape all things considered.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: 20% survival rate.
« Reply #1073 on: April 19, 2012, 01:01:03 am »

>I'm starting a dead pool; we bet on who will die first. Buy in is 1 token. Winner(s) take the pot.  You can bet on any conscript, active or on standby, including yourself. Personally, I've got 3 tokens on our favorite team killer,Ivan.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: April 19, 2012, 01:34:54 am »

"Gently move your arms and knees and tell me if you feel numb, pressure, or sharp pain anywhere. Do you know where you hit the hardest?"

After assessing any potentially hidden injuries, Mason helps his squadmate out of his entanglement (ba dum tss) and onto the relative safety of the ground, where he may better help him.

"Hey, you guys, does anyone have a medkit?"

Mason yells, then tries waving, and finally, scratches out the words "Have medkit?" in large, bold letters, hoping the strangers might be able to lob a medkit over or something.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1075 on: April 19, 2012, 01:42:07 am »

"Gently move your arms and knees and tell me if you feel numb, pressure, or sharp pain anywhere. Do you know where you hit the hardest?"

After assessing any potentially hidden injuries, Mason helps his squadmate out of his entanglement (ba dum tss) and onto the relative safety of the ground, where he may better help him.

"Hey, you guys, does anyone have a medkit?"

Mason yells, then tries waving, and finally, scratches out the words "Have medkit?" in large, bold letters, hoping the strangers might be able to lob a medkit over or something.

The man standing closest to you shakes his head.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: April 19, 2012, 01:46:10 am »

Rest of the action? :D

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1077 on: April 19, 2012, 02:08:57 am »

Rest of the action? :D
woops

You attempt to help Adrian down [Dex roll:2] but promptly end up dragging both of you out of the tree and down several yards to the ground. [End roll: Adrian:4 Mason:5] You both land rather awkwardly but beyond your pride nothing seems hurt.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 19, 2012, 03:29:34 am »

"Sure. Just let me finish what I'm doing here and we can spar again," Jim said agreeably, clicking on the > 99 ways to get a girl link and downloading it. "Be right back, you go ahead and get ready." He headed back to the scientists to get this stuff installed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 19, 2012, 05:44:18 am »

Feyri stood up from her bed and took a deep breath. If this would be permitted, she had a lot of stress to put down.

After hearing Steve's announcement over the local intercom, and against her good wish, she regretted spending her last token on her weapons. But at least this gave her time to study on them to know their finer mechanics and details.

Nothing like being the mercenary she once was.

Get to the Armory, inquire about requisitioning a personal field diary. One that accepts personal encryption.

A new life.

Edit: Just finished reading the last eight pages.

... His emoticon remains :3 until further notice.

^^

Edit II: As of this post, I'm very muchly glad that nobody is min-maxing their characters, leading to good development/fun for every player!

I love Bay12.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 06:41:58 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 1256