Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3830204 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Elisaz gets a subconscious idea that doing the Stanky Legg at the current moment may not be the best course of action. He looks around.
Look for Fauna. And do the Double Stanky Legg.

You look for some sort of alien animals while not wandering too far from the ship. You can't find anything, unless they're all cleverly disguised as rocks.

((So glad I phrased my action that way. :P))

Search for children normally.
[int:1]
You take a deep breath and yell, "HELLO CHILDREN! I'M A STRANGER AND I'M HUNTING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW! PLEASE COME OUT AND TALK TO ME! I PROMISE I WON'T MOLEST AND OR KILL AND EAT YOU, NO MATTER HOW DELICIOUS YOUR THIGHS LOOK IN THOSE SHORT PANTS! LETS ALL JUST GO AND HAVE A NICE TALK IN THIS CAVE OVER HERE WHERE I PARKED MY SPACE VAN! ALSO I HAVE CANDY!"

Then you put your hands on your hips, and limber up with a few pelvic thrusts, in case the kids want to play tag or something. Huh, wonder why they're not coming.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tinker with my Microwave amp.

(( Congrats Faith, you're the new Elisaz.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You take a deep breath and yell, "HELLO CHILDREN! I'M A STRANGER AND I'M HUNTING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW! PLEASE COME OUT AND TALK TO ME! I PROMISE I WON'T MOLEST AND OR KILL AND EAT YOU, NO MATTER HOW DELICIOUS YOUR THIGHS LOOK IN THOSE SHORT PANTS! LETS ALL JUST GO AND HAVE A NICE TALK IN THIS CAVE OVER HERE WHERE I PARKED MY SPACE VAN! ALSO I HAVE CANDY!"

Then you put your hands on your hips, and limber up with a few pelvic thrusts, in case the kids want to play tag or something. Huh, wonder why they're not coming.
((Posting after getting my breath back.))
((This.))

Milno lowers his laser rifle's intensity.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((This.))
((I know! D:))

"Wait, I can talk without snapping out of it? Uh oh, how do I escape then...?

...er, also I should probably fix that."

Claim I was joking. Try again, only less molestery. A lot less molestery.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(I don't even wanna know if you fail this action, Irony.)

Jim continues to investigate the large clearing without stepping into it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(...I think I missed something.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Tinker with my Microwave amp.

You flip open the cover on the amp. My but there are a lot of buttons.

((Posting after getting my breath back.))
((This.))

Milno lowers his laser rifle's intensity.
You lower the intensity of your rifle back to normal.

Claim I was joking. Try again, only less molestery. A lot less molestery.
[int:1] (oh lord)
"I WAS TOTALLY KIDDING ABOUT THAT WHOLE NOT GOING TO MOLEST YOU THING. BY WHICH I MEAN I WAS SAYING SOMETHING THAT A MOLESTER WOULD SAY FOR COMEDIC EFFECT. BECAUSE YOU KNOW, HAHA, THERE'S NOTHING FUNNIER THEN KILLING AND CANNIBALIZING CHILDREN! HAHAHA. SO YEAH, PLEASE COME OUT! I'LL...GIVE YOU THIS KNIFE AND FORK I HAVE!"

(I don't even wanna know if you fail this action, Irony.)

Jim continues to investigate the large clearing without stepping into it.

You walk to the edge of the large clearing and look into it. There's a big hunk of metal at one end of it, otherwise it's empty.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(...I think I missed something.)
((You lost a lot. I am going to sleep, may someone please pull Faith from the clearing before she succeeds in raping, murdering and eating the kids?

Edit: Oh Lord. Someone just save the kids already.))
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:10:26 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Less molestery. A lot less molestery.
« Reply #2168 on: May 06, 2012, 12:13:20 am »

(Faith, you are a disgrace to the entire human race. XD)

Despite some misgivings, Jim enters the clearing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: May 06, 2012, 12:33:32 am »

((Welp, game over. No salvaging this situation. Tie to just leave and hope I haven't permanently marred fond childhood memories.))

"I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE NOW!" Faith shouted, unsure of how to escape but deciding she definitely needed to. If one escaped from a library by talking, how did one get out of childhood? Giving up on your dreams?

"UH, NO TIME FOR ME TO PLAY AS I HAVE WORK TO DO."

Attempt tactical retreat from the world of delicious children.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: May 06, 2012, 01:17:45 am »

Thomas stops tinkering with the rifle long enough to pull Faith out, a few minutes had gone by, and he didn't want to lose the medic."So how was your mind trip?" He asked, going back to his rifle.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2171 on: May 06, 2012, 01:25:26 am »

(Faith, you are a disgrace to the entire human race. XD)

Despite some misgivings, Jim enters the clearing.
[/quote
You take step into the clearing. Nothing happens.

((Welp, game over. No salvaging this situation. Tie to just leave and hope I haven't permanently marred fond childhood memories.))

"I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE NOW!" Faith shouted, unsure of how to escape but deciding she definitely needed to. If one escaped from a library by talking, how did one get out of childhood? Giving up on your dreams?

"UH, NO TIME FOR ME TO PLAY AS I HAVE WORK TO DO."

Attempt tactical retreat from the world of delicious children.
Thomas stops tinkering with the rifle long enough to pull Faith out, a few minutes had gone by, and he didn't want to lose the medic."So how was your mind trip?" He asked, going back to his rifle.
Thomas grabs faith by the arm and yanks her out of the clearing. She immediately returns from wherever her mind was before.
"How was your mind trip?"

"...I don't want to talk about it."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:43:32 am by piecewise »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: May 06, 2012, 01:31:03 am »

That about sums it up.

"So, I guess I'm ready to go. Unless everyone else wants to give these things a try."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: May 06, 2012, 01:40:25 am »

Since nothing has happened so far, Jim walks up to the metal hunk and attempts to take it. If successful, he lugs it back to the ship; if it's too heavy, he'll call for assistance.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2174 on: May 06, 2012, 10:56:04 am »

Since nothing has happened so far, Jim walks up to the metal hunk and attempts to take it. If successful, he lugs it back to the ship; if it's too heavy, he'll call for assistance.
The metal thing, upon closer inspection, is a piece of a spaceship, probably a chunk of the outer hall. It's taller then you and embedded in the ground, so robot or not you're not moving it on your own. Oh, it also has some sort of horrible alien fleshy fungus thing clinging to it, swinging its tendrils around slowly and making chirping noises. That too.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 1256