Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3832898 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3 Recruiting right now!
« Reply #2385 on: May 08, 2012, 06:45:04 am »

"Sounds interesting enough, good day mentlegen." Elisaz falls off of his chair and snakes his way out of the room. He looks up, deciding what his next course of actions would be. The team for the next mission seemed full enough as it is. So then Elisaz began Solidsnake-ing all over the ship. He stops when he sees Faith in the Rec. room.

Commence stalking of Faith in the shadows.

((+3 to Dexterity, +1 to Intelligence and +1 to Willpower.
+2 to Unconventional and +1 to Handiwork.

So Elisaz doesn't seem to be doing that badly, despite being  government enemy #1 on a government interment ship. Then again, he turned himself in voluntarily.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: May 08, 2012, 06:48:22 am »

((@TCM: Faith is just lucky you were offline during the while she was running around naked. Also, you should go to the "on ship" thread from now on.))

((How many tokens can you loan me exactly? And will Steve take what I have in return for the prototype? Also, anong those going on the mission, whose got the highest strength?))
((Unfortunately, I just discovered there will be no rescue mission and I think I may not be able to loan, since I won't even be allowed to loot your body in the case the first team fails. But I am considering loaning at least enough for you to buy a MkII suit; it will greatly increase your chances of surviving and paying me. Trust me, you want a MkII over the MkI.))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:02:35 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: May 08, 2012, 06:54:02 am »

((@TCM: Faith is just lucky you were offline during the while she was running around naked. Also, you should go to the "on ship" thread from now on.))

((Okay. Preferably when I come home later, Faith hasn't bludgeoned Elisaz to death or something.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Less molestery. A lot less molestery.
« Reply #2388 on: May 08, 2012, 07:27:53 am »

Victor squirms uncomfortably. Last he remembers, is cutting at the statues legs and then being. . . . . From there on it was blank.
He grunted twice and then stood up, the numb pain of the punch still filling his head and body.

"N--n. . ." His voice came out cracked and horridly disfigured. Don't speak. Noise bad. he shook his head at the remembrance of why he doesn't speak and, unsure of what to do now, tried to leave the room slowly.

(Attempt to tell the Doctor that he wants to keep his organic body and then creep away extra slowly. . . . . into the ship thread.)

Ignore.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:41:09 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: May 08, 2012, 07:32:06 am »

((@zomara: You can't creep away just now, you are still an arm and a head. It is just that you are a revived arm and head.

Also, "organic" means you will just keep that one arm and your head in a mechanical body. If you want something fleshy, keep only your head then.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: May 08, 2012, 07:42:04 am »

((@zomara: You can't creep away just now, you are still an arm and a head. It is just that you are a revived arm and head.

Also, "organic" means you will just keep that one arm and your head in a mechanical body. If you want something fleshy, keep only your head then.))

Thank you. Will. . . .  think of a way to rp that. . . . . how do I indicate things without lungs?
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: May 08, 2012, 07:45:29 am »

Thank you. Will. . . .  think of a way to rp that. . . . . how do I indicate things without lungs?
((Jim suffered the same situation and was very direct. If I remember, he did not speak much; just say something along the lines of "keep the head and the arm".))
>Yes?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: May 08, 2012, 07:54:33 am »

((Jim suffered the same situation and was very direct. If I remember, he did not speak much; just say something along the lines of "keep the head and the arm".))
That's simple for those who have characters who speak. Oh well. That kills the whole not speaking thing.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: May 08, 2012, 07:55:37 am »

Blink once to indicate that I want to keep my leftover organic parts

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: May 08, 2012, 07:56:48 am »

That's simple for those who have characters who speak. Oh well. That kills the whole not speaking thing.
((You can try interpretative dance with your head. Well, I guess you'll find a way.))
>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: May 08, 2012, 08:10:22 am »

Head to the Armory.

((I get five tokens to buy stuff right?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: May 08, 2012, 08:15:06 am »

((Yep. And you should try the "On Ship" thread, unless you want to volunteer for this mission.

@GM: From my 5 returned tokens, were they 1 for each razor, 1 for the depleted rifle and 2 for the kinetic amp?))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: May 08, 2012, 08:25:58 am »

GM: How long did Milno use the Tesla Sabre?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: May 08, 2012, 09:05:10 am »

Jim prepares to take the last spot for the next mission.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2399 on: May 08, 2012, 09:14:02 am »

>Level up

Willpower, and exotic. I want to eventually become a fucking psychokinetic powerhouse, and eventually have the pleasure of imploding someone's brain and organs and watch the blood seep out of their orifices, because why the fuck not.
Got it
"Sounds interesting enough, good day mentlegen." Elisaz falls off of his chair and snakes his way out of the room. He looks up, deciding what his next course of actions would be. The team for the next mission seemed full enough as it is. So then Elisaz began Solidsnake-ing all over the ship. He stops when he sees Faith in the Rec. room.

Commence stalking of Faith in the shadows.

((+3 to Dexterity, +1 to Intelligence and +1 to Willpower.
+2 to Unconventional and +1 to Handiwork.

So Elisaz doesn't seem to be doing that badly, despite being  government enemy #1 on a government interment ship. Then again, he turned himself in voluntarily.))
Got the level up. Action going in other thread.
Blink once to indicate that I want to keep my leftover organic parts
Going in other thread.
Head to the Armory.

Other thread.

((Yep. And you should try the "On Ship" thread, unless you want to volunteer for this mission.

@GM: From my 5 returned tokens, were they 1 for each razor, 1 for the depleted rifle and 2 for the kinetic amp?))
Yeah, thats how it works out if I remember right. You got two token for something.

GM: How long did Milno use the Tesla Sabre?
it has 4:35 out of 5:00 left.
Jim prepares to take the last spot for the next mission.
Is that an official sign up or just announcing your intention if no one else shows up?
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 1256