Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 2631233 times)

Knight Otu

  • Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6375 on: August 15, 2012, 09:42:49 am »

"<<Vaguely unprintable string of expletives>>" Gorat basically vents about all medics wanting a piece of him, just in more colorful tunes.

Stomp the crutch extra forcefully as a substitute to storming out, and move down to the first floor room to examine it.
Logged
Direforged Mod v1.3b for 0.43.05 (Updated Dec 28th 2016)
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations for 0.42.06 (Updated Mar 27th 2016)
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

  • Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6376 on: August 15, 2012, 10:50:11 am »

You know, Conrad said the Lighteater hung around here. Anyone else get the feeling we're being watched?

Check around the front and see what's outside.
Logged
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

  • Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6377 on: August 15, 2012, 11:43:34 am »

(( Awww. And here I thought "You cannot really get two overshoot's in a row, so no need to include the section on not cutting off Gorat's hands". Well, now that I think of it, it might actually be handy, if they were really that trashed, for those three fingers wouldn't do him any good during the mission, and they can always be reattached later. ))

Take Gorat's three severed fingers (wrap them in something if I have spare materials) and slip them into his suit's storage, then help him move to the first floor (though if he moves significantly faster than I hobble, let him go).
Fear not, they'll reattach these back on board.
Logged
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6378 on: August 15, 2012, 11:50:03 am »

Fear not, they'll reattach these back on board.
((If they were significantly savaged, then nope; just like Milno's forearm.))
Logged
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

  • Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6379 on: August 15, 2012, 12:08:54 pm »

((Always assume that Murphy will, in fact, strike. ;)))
Logged
Direforged Mod v1.3b for 0.43.05 (Updated Dec 28th 2016)
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations for 0.42.06 (Updated Mar 27th 2016)
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

  • Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6380 on: August 15, 2012, 01:06:11 pm »

Thomas gasped with relief and got to his feet. A few moments later, he turned on the lamps and searched the room for artifacts.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:45:04 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Logged

kisame12794

  • Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6381 on: August 15, 2012, 01:44:26 pm »

((Do not taunt Murphy.))
Logged
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

  • Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6382 on: August 15, 2012, 02:13:53 pm »

Take back the vague netlike thing.
You walk over to Simus and take back whats left of your rope.

"<<Vaguely unprintable string of expletives>>" Gorat basically vents about all medics wanting a piece of him, just in more colorful tunes.

Stomp the crutch extra forcefully as a substitute to storming out, and move down to the first floor room to examine it.
You crutch stomp, grumble and bleed your way down stairs. There doesn't look to be anything of interest in the first room.

You know, Conrad said the Lighteater hung around here. Anyone else get the feeling we're being watched?

Check around the front and see what's outside.
You walk out front and look around. You don't see anything stran...well nothing more then usual at least. No 3 meter tall things made of black fire, thats for sure.

(( Awww. And here I thought "You cannot really get two overshoot's in a row, so no need to include the section on not cutting off Gorat's hands". Well, now that I think of it, it might actually be handy, if they were really that trashed, for those three fingers wouldn't do him any good during the mission, and they can always be reattached later. ))

Take Gorat's three severed fingers (wrap them in something if I have spare materials) and slip them into his suit's storage, then help him move to the first floor (though if he moves significantly faster than I hobble, let him go).
Fear not, they'll reattach these back on board.
You pick up Chin's fingers, which now bare a striking resemblance to dog food, and hobble after him. You reach the same uninteresting room at the same time and are disappointed together.

Thomas gasped with relief and got to his feet. A few moments later, he turned on the lamps and searched the room for artifacts.
(Aren't your lamps still broken?)
You look around in the room. Someone has thrown a lantern in here, but judging from how it's laying on it's side off against the wall, they didn't follow it. You pick up the lantern and look around. It's similar to the other rooms, covered in alcoves and vaguely rounded with no hard corners. You see something very large and black sitting off in one corner, held in an alcove that looks made especially for it.

IronyOwl

  • Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6383 on: August 15, 2012, 02:16:43 pm »

((Medicine is a cruel mistress. By which I mean a psychotic yandere bitch who insists on being the last one allowed to harm you. :P))

Wake up.
Logged
"Next, you're gonna wanna fuse the soul of a god with the devourer of time and space and cook it into a nice curry, which you'll find the instructions to in our previous video."
2,500+ chapters about slapping faces

Spinal_Taper

  • Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6384 on: August 15, 2012, 02:19:16 pm »

((When did they break? I remember that one guy continually trying to make his lamps hit 200% intensity, and blowing his out, but I don't remember Thomas' breaking.))
Turn on the light amps, go closer to the black thing. Take a long look at it. If it isn't trapped, take it out.
Logged

Caellath

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6385 on: August 15, 2012, 02:23:48 pm »

((@GM: Orb/Travis' lanterns broke, but I don't remember Thomas' doing the same.))

"So, how are things where you are?" Milno asks Thomas as he makes his way to the room the camera is.

Get back to the room downed Faith is, with a remarkably good mood going, and sit against the wall.
Logged
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

  • Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6386 on: August 15, 2012, 02:25:48 pm »

"There's a really big black object over in its own special alcove. I'm going to have a look right now."
Logged

Nikitian

  • Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6387 on: August 15, 2012, 03:03:36 pm »

((Medicine is a cruel mistress. By which I mean a psychotic yandere bitch who insists on being the last one allowed to harm you. :P))
(( Sigged  ;D ))

Thomas, should we get the camera there as well, or will you bring that artifact down here for filming?

Milno, shall we bring Faith to the rest of the team? I don't feel like leaving her here, but it might take quite some time for her to wake up.
Logged
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

  • Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6388 on: August 15, 2012, 03:05:22 pm »

"Depends. I need to see how big it is. I'll try."
Logged

Caellath

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6389 on: August 15, 2012, 03:09:56 pm »

Milno, shall we bring Faith to the rest of the team? I don't feel like leaving her here, but it might take quite some time for her to wake up.
"Nah, she'll be awake and being her usual self in no time. If she doesn't wake up after some minutes, we can count ourselves lucky." Milno said while chuckling.

"If the problem is about moving Worst Medic, you could leave that for the guy who likes telling jokes about broken bones, I'm sure he'd love to use the opportunity to grope her."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 03:23:07 pm by Caellath »
Logged
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 1256