Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3809297 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:In which Simus falls off everything
« Reply #7515 on: September 17, 2012, 04:25:07 am »

Got it.
Start Help anyone more-handed than me start transporting people up there.
((Ughh... Well, not having hands is somewhat embarassing.  :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7516 on: September 17, 2012, 06:02:06 am »

"Why don't you lower the elevator instead of trying to pull us up? Seems safer and easier to me"

Travis unties the rope and falls the last meter. Brushing himself off, he holds his hand out again and sees if sand is falling.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7517 on: September 17, 2012, 07:58:21 am »

The elevator probably can't come down much farther, it was made for that specific height. Still, may as well try.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7518 on: September 17, 2012, 08:42:32 am »

"By logic, it was created to lower to a certain point so it would not hit the ground. We didn't need to press another button to stop, so it is an automatic system." Milno states as a matter of fact.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7519 on: September 17, 2012, 11:02:16 am »

Try to intuit what Lighteater thought of us. Did it seem to recognize us as sentient beings? Animals? Natural phenomena?

Same with the Wyrm that killed Charro. Did it seem like a guard animal warding us off, a bored animal stomping us while we were there, a vengeful Lighteater riding it to kill us, or something else?

[intuition: 1]
Oh god Milno is so hot, you can't wait to get him out of that space suWHATTHEFUCKAREYOUDOINGBRAIN?!

"I got here, the elevator is here."

Lower rope to the team.

You lower a length of rope all the way down to the rest of the team, bracing yourself against the frame of the elevator in preparation for dragging up a half dozen heavy cripples.

Got it.
Start Help anyone more-handed than me start transporting people up there.
((Ughh... Well, not having hands is somewhat embarassing.  :P ))
You nub at the rope with what could laughably be called your good hand. You can't quite do anything useful with your stump and floppy arm.

"Why don't you lower the elevator instead of trying to pull us up? Seems safer and easier to me"

Travis unties the rope and falls the last meter. Brushing himself off, he holds his hand out again and sees if sand is falling.
You untie yourself and flop onto the ground. Ow. You hold your hand up and look if any sand gathers. Nope, nothing.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7520 on: September 17, 2012, 11:50:59 am »

"You could enjoy tea with the lighteaters later, I already lowered the rope." Milno said, swinging it around a bit for better effect, just in case they weren't seeing it.

Haul people up, remember if the elevator stopped as we hit the ground in our descent or halted before doing so.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:02:54 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7521 on: September 17, 2012, 12:36:34 pm »

Lock my cybernetic arm onto the lowered rope and hang on to Maurice with the biological hand.

Grab on, Doc, and do what you can with the pitons.

Milno, two coming up, Doc and me, Doc will be trying to climb the pitons with his legs, if they're intact, while I hold him.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:13:49 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7522 on: September 17, 2012, 12:50:39 pm »

"I'd suggest May or Trevor next. They're not wounded and can help with getting us others up. The other can help us cripples."
Keep watch.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7523 on: September 17, 2012, 01:15:56 pm »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

CLEAR HEAD WITH GENUINELY ATTRACTIVE GUYS
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7524 on: September 17, 2012, 01:29:19 pm »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

((A failed roll will probably have Faith comparing the Doc and Milno. Just saying, you really shouldn't go there. :P))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7525 on: September 17, 2012, 01:33:47 pm »

(Or Jim. We all know Faith wants Eric, and the only part left of him is the arms on Jim. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7526 on: September 17, 2012, 01:34:51 pm »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

((A failed roll will probably have Faith comparing the Doc and Milno. Just saying, you really shouldn't go there. :P))

((There would be no competition there, I think. The Doctor only rolls fives on dex, think of what he could do with those talents... ooh, baby. And the body on the man is simply impeccable! He used to be a melee fighter, after all. Probably a better conversationalist than Milno too, in a creepy scientist kind of way.))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:36:46 pm by Harry Baldman »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7527 on: September 17, 2012, 01:35:51 pm »

(Or Jim. We all know Faith wants Eric, and the only part left of him is the arms on Jim. :P)
((I considered that too.))
((There would be no competition there, I think. The Doctor only rolls fives on dex, think of what he could do with those talents... ooh, baby. And the body on the man is simply impeccable!))
((Exactly my point. She should stop before she starts lusting for the Doc :P

Depending on how bad you think it already is, of course.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7528 on: September 17, 2012, 01:36:57 pm »

(I'm... actually kind of curious as to what the doc's reaction would be if Faith got back to the ship and was following him around like a love-sick puppy.

...Probably medical experiments.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7529 on: September 17, 2012, 01:41:43 pm »

((There would be no competition there, I think. The Doctor only rolls fives on dex, think of what he could do with those talents... ooh, baby.))
((What.))

(I'm... actually kind of curious as to what the doc's reaction would be if Faith got back to the ship and was following him around like a love-sick puppy.

...Probably medical experiments.)
((I can think of no alternative.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 1256