Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3808719 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:In which Simus falls off everything
« Reply #7530 on: September 17, 2012, 01:49:01 pm »

(I'm... actually kind of curious as to what the doc's reaction would be if Faith got back to the ship and was following him around like a love-sick puppy.

...Probably medical experiments.)
((I can think of no alternative.))

((Faith could become his faithful lab assistant, always at hand when he needs something. Always hoping that one day, their relationship could become something more...
Maybe a Harley Quinn/Joker sort of thing, if the first bit doesn't work out. Although with the Doctor, that might become a natural progression of sorts. Medical experiments included, of course.))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:22:30 pm by Harry Baldman »

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7531 on: September 17, 2012, 02:38:56 pm »

"It's Travis. Not Trevor. Nevertheless, I agree with that sentiment.

Milno, tie the rope to the elevator please in case you lose grip"

Travis employs the same safety measures as last time. He takes one of Simus's blades and cuts the rope so that it doesn't touch the ground, and ties it to his harness. He pulls on the rope twice to signify he's ready.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7532 on: September 17, 2012, 03:04:57 pm »

"The rope is already braced to the elevator and the exoskeleton allows me to pull one person without much effort."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7533 on: September 17, 2012, 04:41:41 pm »

"You could enjoy tea with the lighteaters later, I already lowered the rope." Milno said, swinging it around a bit for better effect, just in case they weren't seeing it.

Haul people up, remember if the elevator stopped as we hit the ground in our descent or halted before doing so.
You start hauling people up, one at a time, invalids first. It takes a while but you get everyone up onto the platform without incident.

Hmm well it looks like the elevator is actually out of cable so it physically couldn't go down any farther. Thats one way to do it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

CLEAR HEAD WITH GENUINELY ATTRACTIVE GUYS

UHHHH WHO IS ATTRACTIVE...UMMMM...Jim is a robot, Charro is jelly, Simus is probably already playing with Maurice's test tube, Ivan looks like a stag beetle crossed with Satan, Travis seems asexual, Chin is hung like a horse but you cut off his foot so he's probably mad at you...GOD DAMN IT! It's like picking the flavor of your cyanide pill!

OK so you're all on the elevator. Was there anything you collective cripples want to do before you leave this hateful dark hole of limb mangling? Or are you just gonna beat whats left of your feet toward the exit?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:Love:like picking the flavor of your Cyanide
« Reply #7534 on: September 17, 2012, 04:56:34 pm »

((I say I'd like to try moving in alone to the edge of the pitted lands and check if I can kill a shade to take its remains to the real world.))

Move on.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:Love:like picking the flavor of your Cyanide
« Reply #7535 on: September 17, 2012, 04:57:52 pm »

((I say I'd like to try moving in alone to the edge of the pitted lands and check if I can kill a shade to take its remains to the real world.))

Move on.
((But there's usually a lot of them, aren't there?))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:Love:like picking the flavor of your Cyanide pill
« Reply #7536 on: September 17, 2012, 05:14:39 pm »

((Well, as a player, I support the notion of a hunt - maybe not for a shade, but for a full-blown stilt-walker - even if only to film it (with our suit cameras, unfortunately) and not to take a piece of it.
As a character, though, I pretty much don't give a... wait, that's Milno's line... hand to any task at the moment. So the decision is up to the others. ))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 05:16:13 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:Love:like picking the flavor of your Cyanide pill
« Reply #7537 on: September 17, 2012, 05:26:54 pm »

((There's a handful of things I'd still like to do on mission, but I'm basically done with anything that comes before leaving the portal.))

Chin is hung like a horse
((Also wait what.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7538 on: September 17, 2012, 05:42:33 pm »

((
Simus is probably already playing with Maurice's test tube.

Nothing to experiment with, though. Waist down is robotic, and Simus was effectively asexual anyways.

Anyways, if the stiltwalkers won't go insane and buzzsaw the remaining intact members of the group apart, then sure, let's kill one...

And speaking of the camera, did anyone actually pick its remains up for the data?))

Allow myself to be moved on and try to be an easy passenger.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 05:44:28 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7539 on: September 17, 2012, 05:45:09 pm »

Jim is a robot

(Just a quick protest here as well, but I played the psychic Jim is cloned from on a different board, and going from that he was bishie as hell under that gasmask. :3 Kinda the reason he wore it... didn't look intimidating at all. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7540 on: September 17, 2012, 06:08:05 pm »

And speaking of the camera, did anyone actually pick its remains up for the data?))
((Milno's carrying its corpse, yeah.))

(Just a quick protest here as well, but I played the psychic Jim is cloned from on a different board, and going from that he was bishie as hell under that gasmask. :3 Kinda the reason he wore it... didn't look intimidating at all. XD)
((What the hell? Hottest guy on the ship and he gets botted on Mission 1?

Though, I suppose if you're going to be trying to make perfect superclones you might as well make them good looking, and I suppose now we know why Feyri got so attached. :3))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7541 on: September 17, 2012, 06:40:40 pm »

((What the hell? Hottest guy on the ship and he gets botted on Mission 1?

Though, I suppose if you're going to be trying to make perfect superclones you might as well make them good looking, and I suppose now we know why Feyri got so attached. :3))
((Ah, now you see my point. :3

Aaaanyway, I'm glad that isn't me in your dilemma.  :P))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7542 on: September 17, 2012, 06:56:21 pm »

Stuffed far away in May's subconcious, Elizas manages to somehow sense the current feelings of Faith. He sends a telepathic beam of Omnisexuality directly at her sex drive, hopefully opening up her choices, or at the very least making her pleasantly confused.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:07:18 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7543 on: September 17, 2012, 06:58:39 pm »

((Nothing in mind for Travis. Especially with the camera broken.

...Drat, I just realized I forgot the brother's corpse. Oh well.))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:01:06 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7544 on: September 17, 2012, 07:04:59 pm »

Stuffed far away in May's subconcious, Elizas manages to somehow sense the current feelings of Faith. He sends a telepathic beam of Pansexuality directly at her sex drive, hopefully opening up her choices, or at the very least making her pleasantly confused.
((Isn't pansexuality still limited to consenting living adult humans?))

((...oh crap, I just realized I forgot the brother's corpse. Oh well.))
((If it's any consolation, the brother seems pretty emotionless from those smokes and said he didn't care about news regarding his brother unless there was a chance he was alive. I get the feeling he'll be fine with leaving the corpse wherever it lay.))
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 1256