Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3826906 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:Love:like picking the flavor of your Cyanide pill
« Reply #7545 on: September 17, 2012, 07:07:58 pm »

Stuffed far away in May's subconcious, Elizas manages to somehow sense the current feelings of Faith. He sends a telepathic beam of Pansexuality directly at her sex drive, hopefully opening up her choices, or at the very least making her pleasantly confused.
((Isn't pansexuality still limited to consenting living adult humans?))

((...oh crap, I just realized I forgot the brother's corpse. Oh well.))
((If it's any consolation, the brother seems pretty emotionless from those smokes and said he didn't care about news regarding his brother unless there was a chance he was alive. I get the feeling he'll be fine with leaving the corpse wherever it lay.))

((Thanks for noting that, switched it to Omnisexuality. :P

Also, remember that May did get a chunk of his flesh in a jar.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:Love:like picking the flavor of your Cyanide pill
« Reply #7546 on: September 17, 2012, 08:00:53 pm »

((Weren't the stilt walkers a few miles tall?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7547 on: September 18, 2012, 12:54:58 am »

((I say I'd like to try moving in alone to the edge of the pitted lands and check if I can kill a shade to take its remains to the real world.))

Move on.
One for move on.

((There's a handful of things I'd still like to do on mission, but I'm basically done with anything that comes before leaving the portal.))

Chin is hung like a horse
((Also wait what.))
Well, you do all see each other naked in stasis and other places. You were bound to notice eventually.

((
Simus is probably already playing with Maurice's test tube.

Nothing to experiment with, though. Waist down is robotic, and Simus was effectively asexual anyways.

Anyways, if the stiltwalkers won't go insane and buzzsaw the remaining intact members of the group apart, then sure, let's kill one...

And speaking of the camera, did anyone actually pick its remains up for the data?))

Allow myself to be moved on and try to be an easy passenger.
Thats two for go.

Also the question becomes thus: How anatomically accurate are those civilian prosthetics?

And speaking of the camera, did anyone actually pick its remains up for the data?))
((Milno's carrying its corpse, yeah.))

(Just a quick protest here as well, but I played the psychic Jim is cloned from on a different board, and going from that he was bishie as hell under that gasmask. :3 Kinda the reason he wore it... didn't look intimidating at all. XD)
((What the hell? Hottest guy on the ship and he gets botted on Mission 1?

Though, I suppose if you're going to be trying to make perfect superclones you might as well make them good looking, and I suppose now we know why Feyri got so attached. :3))
Bishie is a death sentence around here.

Stuffed far away in May's subconcious, Elizas manages to somehow sense the current feelings of Faith. He sends a telepathic beam of Omnisexuality directly at her sex drive, hopefully opening up her choices, or at the very least making her pleasantly confused.
Thats one for....that.

Ok so how far are you guys gonna walk and where should I stop you so you can do a thing?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7548 on: September 18, 2012, 01:16:16 am »

Vote: Move to the shack before the pitted lands. Give the camera for someone else to carry and take that very heavy rock in the lighthouse along the way.

((Just in case we have an idea, unless someone wants to double-check on the broken tower now that it may be calmer.))
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:23:16 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7549 on: September 18, 2012, 03:20:02 am »

Vote: Exit the portal to do talky things. After looking for that lantern Lighteater ate, seeing how it's doing, and looting it.

((If we're going to have an idea, we should come up with it now, not just sort of hopscotch along different landmarks until something comes to us.

Only reasons I can see to visit the broken tower would be getting that alien mannequin head, taking a sample of "new" sandstone just in case it differs from regular stuff, and grabbing that lantern Lighteater ate just in case they can get information out of looking at it.

Which I guess we might as well do on our way.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7550 on: September 18, 2012, 05:06:24 am »

((Getting the head and the lantern seems ok to me, if the tower is quiet. Otherwise, let's get the hell out of here, if possible without resting.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7551 on: September 18, 2012, 05:32:21 am »

((
Vote: Move to the shack before the pitted lands.

((Just in case we have an idea, unless someone wants to double-check on the broken tower now that it may be calmer.))
))

Shack in the forest. (That's the only one before the Pitted Lands.)
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7552 on: September 18, 2012, 06:09:33 am »

((We should just head straight back. Wyrms can climb cliffs.))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6:Love:like picking the flavor of your Cyanide
« Reply #7553 on: September 18, 2012, 07:18:55 am »

((There is also that very heavy rock in the lighthouse we didn't pick up. I think I'll do it now.))

Well, you do all see each other naked in stasis and other places.
((I think we like to assume our characters are all very polite and do not stare at each other unless said otherwise. Let's leave it at that.))
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:54:33 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7554 on: September 18, 2012, 03:41:01 pm »

The Group rides the elevator up to the top of the Fall and continues back all the way to the tower. On this upper level the lit path is still intact and nothing seems to have changed.

Ok, you're at the Tower, if you want to do a thing here, do a thing. After that, we'll move on to the pitted lands, then the shack in the woods, then back to the portal.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7555 on: September 18, 2012, 03:52:46 pm »

Find that lantern Lighteater ate. Examine and loot it.

Use torch to take a sample of some of the rock Lighteater raised.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7556 on: September 18, 2012, 07:13:45 pm »

Try to get that heavy rock that harmed so many, but use the net Simus made to lift it instead of simple brute force. Tie more rope just in case.
>Yes?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7557 on: September 18, 2012, 08:47:09 pm »

Retroactively adhere my jelly-fied mortal remains to the soles of the team's boots.
That should teach 'em for not scraping me off the floor with an eggflip! Bastards!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7558 on: September 18, 2012, 10:12:06 pm »

Find that lantern Lighteater ate. Examine and loot it.

Use torch to take a sample of some of the rock Lighteater raised.

You get the lantern and try to cut a sample of rock.
[aux:2+1]
You cut a sample from the rock but it crumbles almost instantly into pieces. You pick  up a few and put them in a container.

Try to get that heavy rock that harmed so many, but use the net Simus made to lift it instead of simple brute force. Tie more rope just in case.
Well, simus' net was disassembled long ago, so you just walk up the ramp and grab the head yourself. You get it without problem but it's still pretty damn heavy. You're gonna have to use both hands to carry it.

Retroactively adhere my jelly-fied mortal remains to the soles of the team's boots.
That should teach 'em for not scraping me off the floor with an eggflip! Bastards!
But they never walked back over to where you got pancaked.

Oh, by the way, you gonna make a new character there yoinks?

That all we wanted here?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 10:16:12 pm by piecewise »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7559 on: September 18, 2012, 10:18:47 pm »

((That's all I wanted.))
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 1256