Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 816 817 [818] 819 820 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3809062 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: On the highway out of Hell.
« Reply #12255 on: February 19, 2013, 02:08:29 am »

"Flint, let me have a go," Jim said, walking over to the hole the man was standing other.

If Flint allows him, Jim will look through the hole and use his Microwave Amp on the mist in an attempt to get rid of as much as possible, while the rest work on getting rid of the iris. Otherwise, Jim will attempt to use his Manipulation Amp to try and force the iris to bend up and away so the elevator can get through.

(Edited since the first part of the action was pointless.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:41:54 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12256 on: February 19, 2013, 02:25:57 am »

Lukas

Lukas looks down. "Fuck me! What is that?!"

Shoot my gauss gatling gun at the hospital door in an attempt to open it. Use bullseye mode (it has been a while since I used it, right?)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:47:07 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12257 on: February 19, 2013, 02:37:40 am »

((Hee, I knew there was something bigger here after all. The circumstances are much too wrong for the sharkmist to be just a "carbon copy", heh, of the thing I was thinking of. Might as well throw my theories out the window and just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Oh, and Lukas may want to open the door to the hospital area now. A burst of hard radiation shouldn't be too good for whatever's coming up.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12258 on: February 19, 2013, 02:46:43 am »

((Hee, I knew there was something bigger here after all. The circumstances are much too wrong for the sharkmist to be just a "carbon copy", heh, of the thing I was thinking of. Might as well throw my theories out the window and just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Oh, and Lukas may want to open the door to the hospital area now. A burst of hard radiation shouldn't be too good for whatever's coming up.))

((That's a nice idea. Maybe more effective than simply trying to shoot it.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12259 on: February 19, 2013, 02:55:43 am »

>Repeat my last action.

>Try not to die.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12260 on: February 19, 2013, 03:48:57 am »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Guys.  Everybody.  The mist... it's all one... organism, one being, a corporate entity.  Whether it's nanobots, or a sentient virus hive, or some alien pan-dimensional thing, I don't know, and I don't think it matters.  We woke it up on the mining level, its nest, which is why its, er, arms, up here, from inside the corpses, are attacking from above now.  I get the feeling that it's not a hive mind, though.  I think there's a core or nucleus of some kind down in the mines that we missed, that we should have destroyed.  And now it's angry.  At us.  Very angry..."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12261 on: February 19, 2013, 05:55:27 am »

Okay people, out of the way. Time for me to be useful again. Jim, or someone else with a microwave manipulation device, stand by, if this doesn't work, you're my back up.

And I recommend everyone moves as far away from the hole in the iris as they can. This is an explosive, after all, and the iris has already been weakened.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12262 on: February 19, 2013, 07:05:42 am »

Name:Flint - Team C - Main Elevator
"Flint, let me have a go," Jim said, walking over to the hole the man was standing under.
@Jim:"Sure thing, Roboboy."

Once everyone is done messing with the mist over the iris, use the laser to cut it open.

@Miyamoto:"Boss? We're cutting the iris up here. Ready to move?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12263 on: February 19, 2013, 07:28:42 am »

"Jim, get this thing out of the way! We're getting the fuck out of here! NOW!"

Brace myself as best I can for whatever happens. Desperately try to contact command or anyone and let them know shit is going down!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12264 on: February 19, 2013, 07:35:49 am »

@Miyamoto:"Boss? We're cutting the iris up here. Ready to move?"

"Always. But, there is something big coming up the shaft right now, probably the macromist we disturbed earlier. And if it gets too close, I'll be going up whether that iris is fully open or not, cause if that shit engulfs us, it's game over. So tell the people on the platform to get a move on!"

Start pushing up once I get confirmation passage is safe, or when the whatever-down-below comes too close (like, say a few meters below my feet).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12265 on: February 19, 2013, 08:50:12 am »

((I'm going to assume that was addressed to Lars and not me.))

Brother Lars's eyes bulged.  Steve the almighty!  A message from the divine!  He started shouting over the radio.

"Brothers and sisters!  I have heard the voice of Steve again!  He commands us to go forth and destroy in His great name!  We are to explode everything in our way!  Sister Simus!  To your grenade launcher!  Brothers Jim and Stacy!  To your... magic fire!  Everyone!  Fire at will!  O Ingram, guide our bullets and guns!  O Pathmas, may we be ever in your favor!  Praise Steve and bring glory to his name!"

Preach fire and brimstone.  Pull out rifle and shoot anything that menaces us.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12266 on: February 19, 2013, 08:53:31 am »

((Steve is all-powerful. He can address the player behind the character if such is his divide wish. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12267 on: February 19, 2013, 09:01:05 am »

((Also, assuming Lars isn't hallucinating, that pretty much proves Command has bugged out.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12268 on: February 19, 2013, 10:00:12 am »

Okay people, out of the way. Time for me to be useful again. Jim, or someone else with a microwave manipulation device, stand by, if this doesn't work, you're my back up.

And I recommend everyone moves as far away from the hole in the iris as they can. This is an explosive, after all, and the iris has already been weakened.

"Ready to cook any and all threats, ma'am!"

Stand as close to the wall as I can, stand ready to use MFM to melt any mist that might appear and try something funny.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:21:26 am by Harry Baldman »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12269 on: February 19, 2013, 11:00:49 am »

((I just remembered what this reminded me of. Micheal Crichton's Prey.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 816 817 [818] 819 820 ... 1256