Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3809054 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Slash and Burn
« Reply #16455 on: October 10, 2013, 12:05:20 pm »

Jim goes back and grabs Lars, electing to carry him until he regains conciousness, and brings Mesk back to the blast door with him.

"Mesk, can you open this one?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16456 on: October 10, 2013, 12:07:36 pm »

Lars dreams of the gods.

Dream of the gods.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16457 on: October 10, 2013, 12:09:41 pm »

"Sure thing, boss!"
Open the door.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16458 on: October 10, 2013, 07:59:12 pm »

((Well. That certainly happened. I honestly feel that Miyamoto is a larger threat to the team than the Shadow Walker. Not by much, but enough. Although, I don't see him rolling a one anytime soon, eights are pretty nasty too. Oh god. What does a nine look like......))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16459 on: October 10, 2013, 08:39:58 pm »

((The only nine I can recall seeing around here is this gem.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16460 on: October 10, 2013, 09:15:01 pm »

((What does a nine look like......))
Spoiler: Something like: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:00:34 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16461 on: October 10, 2013, 09:39:56 pm »

((There is a distinct lack of all-consuming rifts in the fabric of the universe for that to be a nine with a universal manipulator, Tack. Also could you spoiler that please?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16462 on: October 11, 2013, 12:03:02 am »

((That sentence could use a bit of a rephrase. I didn't really get it for a few reads.))

Also:
"Hey, Jim here. Lars got brain-raped and needs a strong dose of shock-therapy. Preferably into unconsciousness."
((Sleeping won't save you from me...))
>Administering Medicinal electricity.

Lars jerks straight and then slumps to the ground, where mesk lightly kicks him, just to make sure.

SLEEPING WON'T SAVE YOU FROM ME
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:10:30 am by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16463 on: October 11, 2013, 12:40:37 am »

(We can handle a disarmed, unconscious Lars, and we broke line of sight with the smoke grenade. If line of sight doesn't work and neither does shocking him unconscious, then there's nothing we can do anyway. No point in freaking out about it. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16464 on: October 11, 2013, 12:44:23 am »

((Figured the warning was better than you thinking he's harmless, just in case you forgot.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16465 on: October 11, 2013, 01:05:52 am »

(No worries. ^^^ It's not unappreciated.)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16466 on: October 11, 2013, 02:20:16 am »

follow miyamotos lead.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16467 on: October 11, 2013, 02:29:04 am »

"Miya, I would greatly appreciate it if you did NOT destroy the building we are attempting to climb while we are inside it. We are not wearing unstoppable war machines like you are." Bishop said over the radio to Miyamoto, warily eying the rain of debris in the elevator shaft.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16468 on: October 11, 2013, 04:58:54 am »

Keep an eye and a ear out for danger and keep smoking.
((Let's get creative!))
Use some of those cans of spraypaint I'm carrying to start writing slogans on the walls, like "We need a slogan!", "Down with the UWM fascists!", "Support the fight for freedom and progress!", "Freedom or Death!" and "Victory to the Free Worlds of Man". Make sure I leave some blank space for at least three murals. Try to think of a good symbol or flag for our rebellion. ((Too bad Lars is unconscious and/or mindraped and/or in combat. I can't talk about our propaganda effort to him...))
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 03:14:40 pm by Parisbre56 »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16469 on: October 11, 2013, 05:55:12 am »

((HEY GUYS, I think I need a decompensator. Did I ever mention that before? That I need a decompensator? Because I do. I need one. A decompensator. Verily.))

"Miya, I would greatly appreciate it if you did NOT destroy the building we are attempting to climb while we are inside it. We are not wearing unstoppable war machines like you are." Bishop said over the radio to Miyamoto, warily eying the rain of debris in the elevator shaft.

"Hey man, cut me some slack here. What, you think I wanted to do that? It's this suit man, it has a will of its own. Imagine driving through busy traffic while your hovercar is trying its damnest to hit every other vehicle and pedestrian in existence.
Using this this thing is one part piloting, two parts restraining it.

Anyways, once the debris stop falling, fly over to my level through the shaft and we'll take our secondary route from there. I'm not sure if that area still has the high gravity, but I for one ain't gonna go up there to check."

Kick in nearest door, dive through to avoid debris. Once Rest of team is here, go to where that passage is I made with the laser and start going up.

((Well. That certainly happened. I honestly feel that Miyamoto is a larger threat to the team than the Shadow Walker. Not by much, but enough. Although, I don't see him rolling a one anytime soon, eights are pretty nasty too. Oh god. What does a nine look like......))

((I dunno, haven't caused any friendly fire yet. Some collateral damage, sure, but what do you expect if they start using civilians as human shields? And I think we've been lucky so far that, despite overshooting horribly, at least it was with a moderate action. If I was already attempting to crush that guy with extreme gravity, the results probably would have been much worse.))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 06:00:37 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 ... 1256